EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

See I found the only upside of hydro was quanity of bud I was receiving. Hydro I could easily double what I get in soil. But the potency and looks just weren’t there like in soil.
Very tru

I believe I could get decent yield using soil under this light. I'm tempted to do one in soil for comparison. I have three GC in Solo cups, I could transplant one in soil. I have a fresh bag of soil also and fox farm Nutes lol. Idk I will probably just stick to coco for this run.✌️

I’ve heard bad things about rock wool it holds that much moisturizer re if not careful easy for mold and what not just be careful Bro
I ll try to keep it safe

Well I will have to grow these ladies out and give them a try I guess. If the potency ain't there compared to my soil then I will go back to soil cause in the long run I like quantity but I have to have quality first.✌️
I have seen the diff from soil to hydro buds smell completely dif 100 percent

Nice work on full power!!! I run all mine 100% and high. I think I'm going to get rid of the tables for the next flower I want some tall plants! That ps LED is strong!
How high did you put your light when your plants was the size of mine? I'm loving my light so far. It has great coverage.✌️

I've heard soil taste is definitely better than hydro, I'm hoping there's not a big difference in potency cause I like strong bud lol. I've seen some awesome looking bud grown hydro though with plenty of trics. I anxious to compared this coco bud to my past soil bud.✌️

My first grow, I did a side by side - one in soil and one in DWC. I can't say I found any difference in either taste or potency. I'm currently growing totally in CoCo so also interested in seeing if I notice any difference.

O yeah i dnt like roclwool alot of mold issues i tried worked for a few plants didnt for others but will give it another try

On my second grow of this season I used some RapidRooter cubes. I like them a lot more than the fiberglass or peat. They appear to be a synthetic material and are precharged with rooting hormones. I had a 6/6 success rate and just popped them in soil once roots popped out the bottom.

Imo these perfect, however this is all new to me so it's only an opinion. I know I was asking around and was told no more than 1000 without co2. I think ur right at max light for your girl! Mine are closer now about 1100 in flower and about 32 I think. My damn light is at the top of the room currently so I'm just leaving it. I may try super crop one to 40in and see if the bud growth is more rapid. May as well experiment. Thanks for the idea!
:thumb:

Imo these perfect, however this is all new to me so it's only an opinion. I know I was asking around and was told no more than 1000 without co2. I think ur right at max light for your girl! Mine are closer now about 1100 in flower and about 32 I think. My damn light is at the top of the room currently so I'm just leaving it. I may try super crop one to 40in and see if the bud growth is more rapid. May as well experiment. Thanks for the idea!
:thumb:
I appreciate you giving me the numbers from your meter. My girls seem to love full power lol. Here's the Super Silver Haze, they are on fire right now.✌️

Back
Top Bottom