EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

This new software update has caused a lot of problems but hopefully they will sort them out soon.
Yup lost some great individuals since the update I’m sure they will be back prob under a diff name user handle too prob?

Nontheless we still got each other . If you don’t share we can’t help each other better each other’s skills .

Turned the PS to the second setting today. It has 4 Cobs on now so hopefully the plants like it. It is about 36in away from the Super Silver Haze. The others are about 42in away. Hopefully I won't get any light bleaching or stress. I will just have to keep an eye on them.✌️

Turned the PS to the second setting today. It has 4 Cobs on now so hopefully the plants like it. It is about 36in away from the Super Silver Haze. The others are about 42in away. Hopefully I won't get any light bleaching or stress. I will just have to keep an eye on them.✌️

You should be ok at the height you have the lamps. I keep my cobs at 18" from the top of the plants without any bleaching or burning. I'm only running my drivers at about 50% strength. I tweak it up a little every once in awhile band keep and eye how the plants deal with the extra light.

You should be ok at the height you have the lamps. I keep my cobs at 18" from the top of the plants without any bleaching or burning. I'm only running my drivers at about 50% strength. I tweak it up a little every once in awhile band keep and eye how the plants deal with the extra light.
That's good, once my littler seedlings get a few more days older I will start dropping light down a little at a time till I get to 24in.✌️

The girls are doing good today. The two Super Silver Haze seem to like their new 3-gallon fabric pots. The Green Crack and Crown Royale are still growing good also. Here's a a couple pics I took this morning. First up are the two Super Silver Haze
Next will be the Green Crack and Crown Royale. The 4 GC are in the back and the 3 CR are up front side by side.
The GC are a little lighter color but I've been told you get lighter color in Coco. I can't wait to get these girls to flower. I hope the Super Silver Haze will be a good sativa. I want a strong trippy sativa that makes you feel like your in a dream or floating lol. Does anyone know of any top notch sativa's?✌️

The girls are doing good today. The two Super Silver Haze seem to like their new 3-gallon fabric pots. The Green Crack and Crown Royale are still growing good also. Here's a a couple pics I took this morning. First up are the two Super Silver Haze
Next will be the Green Crack and Crown Royale. The 4 GC are in the back and the 3 CR are up front side by side.
The GC are a little lighter color but I've been told you get lighter color in Coco. I can't wait to get these girls to flower. I hope the Super Silver Haze will be a good sativa. I want a strong trippy sativa that makes you feel like your in a dream or floating lol. Does anyone know of any top notch sativa's?✌️

How old are the plants?

The two Super Silver Haze are 17 days from sprout and the Green Crack are on day 11 except one and it's on day 8. The Crown Royale are on day 8 also. They are growing really fast in this coco compared to the soil I was using.✌️
Yeah soil seems to become old school haha. I guess when you have made your first attempt in soil which for example allow not to have to do any feeding for at least a month, you can start to look at more efficient grow media. My next grow will be in rockwool + thin layer of mixed soil with perlite + layer of coco in the bottom

Your plants look great. I m a fan of green crack!

Yeah soil seems to become old school haha. I guess when you have made your first attempt in soil which for example allow not to have to do any feeding for at least a month, you can start to look at more efficient grow media. My next grow will be in rockwool + thin layer of mixed soil with perlite + layer of coco in the bottom

Your plants look great. I m a fan of green crack!
Thanks, im a fan of Green Crack also. I grew a couple GC clones out that I got from a friend and I loved it. His GC was from Humbolt seeds which is more sativa but these are from Cropking and mostly Indica. I'm curious to see how I like the Indica version.✌️

I
Thanks, im a fan of Green Crack also. I grew a couple GC clones out that I got from a friend and I loved it. His GC was from Humbolt seeds which is more sativa but these are from Cropking and mostly Indica. I'm curious to see how I like the Indica version.✌️
I ll be running 2 fastbuds green crack auto in my next grow. They're the more indica pheno so I hope to give you good pictures

I

I ll be running 2 fastbuds green crack auto in my next grow. They're the more indica pheno so I hope to give you good pictures
Cool, I was looking at that strain the other day. Looks like a nice strain, I will definitely be subbed to that one lol.✌️

Thanks Jack, Im loving the fast growth in Coco. I can't wait to see how these girls finish up in the coco.✌️
For shur im doin some clones in coco here in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom