EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

Real simple its all about ph n healthy roots but the growth is crazy fast
It's amazing how fast they grow in dwc compared to soil. I've followed a few dwc grows (yours was one) and I was just blowed away with the fast growthand buds was also much larger than soil imo.✌️

Girls doing good today, they continue to show great growth from day to day. I topped one of the Green Crack and I will top another tomorrow. I upped the feed of the two Super Silver Haze to 435ppm and the rest got 400ppm. So far so good. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

Got a bed time pic lol. I topped another Green Crack also. The ones in the tray which are three Green Crack and two Crown Royale will most likely be the ones that go with the two Super Silver Haze in tent. The other four will go outdoor with some others. I'm surprised at how fast the CR have took off. The GC are a little bit ahead of them cause they sprouted a few days before but the two CR are coming up fast lol.
This next pic shows the other four that will go outside most likely. They are doing good also.✌️

Hey ghost taking a seat for the ride. Can’t beleive it took me 5 pages into this journal before I found it. Friggen update messing with me.
Anyhow turn that light up full blast and put it up high and just let the girls grow to the light amd the girls should enjoy it. Enjoy your weekend ghost and the plants are looking wonderful also. Don’t know shit about coco so will be nice to watch amd learn. Even though I don’t ever plan on going back that route after finding docs kit. Definitely don’t miss checking ph amd Ppm and runoffs steady lol

Alrighty, I'm locked and loaded, full power at 40in away. I will see how they react at 40in and if need be I'll make adjustments but I should be able to get them to within 24in I'm thinking, maybe a little closer in deep flower. I may be able to leave it there and let them grow up into it like Dark said. I will keep close check on them to make sure I don't bleach the tops or fry my ladies lol but I was at 30-32 on second setting so I figure they can handle full power at 40.✌️

Yeah soil seems to become old school haha. I guess when you have made your first attempt in soil which for example allow not to have to do any feeding for at least a month, you can start to look at more efficient grow media. My next grow will be in rockwool + thin layer of mixed soil with perlite + layer of coco in the bottom

Your plants look great. I m a fan of green crack!
I’ve heard bad things about rock wool it holds that much moisturizer re if not careful easy for mold and what not just be careful Bro

But ive had better aroma n soil dem dwc
I’ve heard soil better aroma but hydro better potency so it is give a little take a little ...

I’ve heard bad things about rock wool it holds that much moisturizer re if not careful easy for mold and what not just be careful Bro
I've heard same thing King and I've had good luck with straight coco. I use Great White and the root production has been awesome.✌️

See I found the only upside of hydro was quanity of bud I was receiving. Hydro I could easily double what I get in soil. But the potency and looks just weren’t there like in soil.
I've heard soil taste is definitely better than hydro, I'm hoping there's not a big difference in potency cause I like strong bud lol. I've seen some awesome looking bud grown hydro though with plenty of trics. I anxious to compared this coco bud to my past soil bud.✌️

Back
Top Bottom