EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

I am starting to think that the size of your grow area has a lot to do with it. I am thinking you can produce a similar amount from 6 plants in a 4x4 as you could with 10. :skeptical:I can't wait to see your Hawaiian Snow! :circle-of-love:

I am starting to think that the size of your grow area has a lot to do with it. I am thinking you can produce a similar amount from 6 plants in a 4x4 as you could with 10. :skeptical:I can't wait to see your Hawaiian Snow! :circle-of-love:

thanx Pinky, i really wish you are right but not yet sure at all...
i can't wait to see her too, but i have a big problem as i'll start the flush for the mobies and the BWidow soon and she is far from the end.
i don't know what to do... i'm afraid this beauty will not ever become what she should be. she need food till week 10 and she will have 8 only.
then a 5 weeks flush !!!
i'm not sure she will like that...

thanx Pinky, you gave me some energy to think better with your last post:circle-of-love:.

i think i will only foliar-feed miss Hawaiian snow (her name is kate, Sheila is the outdoor one:))
so, during the flush of all the table she will have 2 foliar-feed a week and will not eat any nutes through her roots any more.
i have a big plastic board to protect the others from any sprayed splash as i want a real flush for the other 5 .
the first moby and Blue widow flush will be 2 weeks of light Phed water with a touch of H2o2 'at every rez-topping)
i wish she likes it better than 4 or 5 weeks of flush...
have a warm nice day Pinky.

thanx Pinky, i'll give them last feed-rez on monday and start the flush and the foliar Hawaiian feed on Thursday.
i'm in a big week end of work Atm.
have a sweet week end Pinky.

You inspire me ecdriver, I hope to be a awesome grower like you one day!!!

How many times do you top your plants and when. Thank you.

Hey 60, thanx for the kind comments M8, i just learn hydro-growing Atm, i like it very much and more i like it more i see that i have the most to learn still. and it really passions me.
you can become lot better than me believe me, if you are in a place where it is allowed to grow, you can have a huge experience in a few year if you really want to.
i really would love to work with MJ in a place where people can well use and appreciate this useful work.
i'm trying to save money Atm to go to U.S for next year holiday , not to find a job at all but just 20 dayz or 1 month in some Legal States to have some nice times, visit this amazing country America is.
And maybe meet a few from the forum if they like to.
anyway i made a few pics today at lights-on just after their night, Ec is 1.85 and Ph is 5.9, they have a 2ml/liter of H2o2 at every topping (6liters a day, then 12ml every day).
i think i'll start the flush on 23 until 4th of june.

ok, now let the pics talking...:Namaste:
DSC_2188.jpg
DSC_2187.jpg
DSC_2183.jpg
DSC_2179.jpg
DSC_2163.jpg
DSC_2164.jpg
DSC_2173.jpg
DSC_2174.jpg
DSC_2178.jpg

i'll pic the Hawaiian Snow tomorrow.
have a nice sticky day 60cal and all the 420 Friends.

You inspire me ecdriver, I hope to be a awesome grower like you one day!!!

How many times do you top your plants and when. Thank you.

hey bro' i didn't answer your main question in fact...
i'm not sure what to answer so far... i have to read my diary back myself.
anyway, i wait for the 5/6 real pair of leaves and top or fim them all, i did once more before to 12/12 and i only defoliate a bit in early flower before bud-sites appears.
i wish you have a bit of answer with that.
feel free to ask any time what you need to know or understand M8, it is always a pleasure for me to talk about that.

this hawaiian snow should become a monster i tell you, if i manage the last foliar feed for her, she should amaze us all !!!

i really have to precise that the smell of the 3 bigger Mobies is definitely disgusting , a mix of a hard synthetic citrus and something else very strong i can't identify and describe with my poor English...
anyway, not for every smoker i guess...
the hawaiian snow has started to produce her toxic haze resin, smell is on the way and will be intense in a few dayz.

Ciao my friends.

Outstanding looking buds ecdriver! You are making me turn green with envy~ :circle-of-love:

thanx Pinky, you are always so kind with me. i'm really more self-confident with a few like you around my threads.
and i'm sure you'l have much more in the end when you'll harvest your groom.
Kish is a strain i would love to experiment.
have a fun day Pinky.

Thanks EC, nice pictures of your girls. I think I will enjoy running hydroponics I'll enjoy having control over my success or failures.
Do you believe your girls are growing better with hydro?

Thanks EC, nice pictures of your girls. I think I will enjoy running hydroponics I'll enjoy having control over my success or failures.
Do you believe your girls are growing better with hydro?

hey 60, you are welcome M8.
i think it is better to run hydroponics if you need quantity and quality at the fastest rate.
in those kind of setup (like mine) water/feed is 24/24 then plants can take what they need when they need it, then they do the job for me.
i just try to not overfeed them too much and they do all the rest.
i would suggest hydro to anyone who can be precise and exact in his daily action.
if you note your daily numbers to compare with tomorrow numbers (Ec and Ph) you know how to manage a hydro setup.
note, note, note. easy...
have a nice shiny day 60.
Ciao.

Back
Top Bottom