Economical grow lights

Setting up an 8x8 hydro tent and was wondering which brand lights would be the greatest quality for a cheap price with energy consumption in mind. I was looking at four 600w leds.

Probably the most argued/opinionated topic here...lights.

One thing most people agree on...you get what you pay for, so decide if the budget is driving the decision or the quality of the grow. Mars Hydro, @TimberGrowLights, and @GROWant are all 420 sponsors and offer a range of excellent choices are varying price points. I have a Timber Citizen COB LED and I love it.

Hello.

I know you say energy consumption for your lights is a given but, you will only be getting around 300 true watts of LED when there on, so for that space it will only be receiving 1200w of true light which is not enough for that area, its enough light for a 4x8.

You could buy 4 600w hps lights which would be perfect, you will get more yield and value for your electricity, i run 3 600w HPS lights in a 4x8 and get great results and the electric bill is'nt really that bad, hps systems are alot cheaper too, but each to there own, hope this helps buddy.

Back
Top Bottom