BCrisis420

Super newbie here. Started doing research online and on youtube...then i started to write down things in a journal. I felt like I needed to find a community because I can't really talk to anyone else I know about what I got going on. I told my mom but she's not a huge fan of the idea, but I'm glad she's down to let me give it a shot. Glad I found a really chill and friendly place after a couple weeks of searching. Happy toking :thumb:

Welcome BC!
Glad to hear your mom didnt freak out and disown you.;)
Youre in good company around here! If you need help dont hesitate to ask:passitleft:

Lol my dad used to try and plant back in the late 80s but had no idea what he was doing so he was just always in veg mode lol. If he were still here he would be so excited and supportive. I think that's why she's letting me rock. He's gonna lose his shit when I send him a pic of my first cola! I'll be working on my first grow once I get my tax return. That's gonna fund the tent and light I want. I'll be sure to ask plenty of questions and read all I can from this awesome knowledgable community! Thx for the welcome, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom