Establishing A Mazar Mother

Yeah Mono, I started another grow journal its Juicy Fruit. I will post a link as soon as I can.

please do.

when i went to away to college i used to buy bud from this asain kid that grew. i got a bag of "fruity pebbles" from him that smelled like candy (im guessing a bubblegum cross now that i know better) and i got a bag that smelled like straight chocolate!

i wanna buy some of those seeds!

juicy fruit sounds like a bubblegum cross.

Im tryin to figure out how to put a link up. Its gonna have to be tomorrow. Juicy fruit is supposed to be a Thai Sativa crossed with an Afghan Indica but it has a real up kinda buzz. Hey b try chocolate chunk man, thats some killer bud.

Today has been about two weeks in jars. I am smoking on #1 all day, and tonight. I will give a report tomorrow. Then smoke #2 all day, and so on.
After all is done, a mother will be picked, and put into a large airpot for the remainder of her life.
This has been a fun experience for me. I hope you all have a nice day.

CAM01106.jpg
CAM01109.jpg
CAM01110.jpg

Thanks b its pretty good.
1 has dense buds. Taste is hashy, but has hints of pine, and jasmine flowers.
The high is potent, enjoyable, and energetic. Smooth thick smoke. Made the clouds and sun beams look awesome.
I smoked a total of 5 joints yesterday, and even the last one didn't let me down. The solid buzz lasted about 2 hours.
Im not sure how much #1 gave me because I do not own a scale, and never will again.
I hope this gives you an idea of #1.
#2 on the way

#2 is too stoney for me to smoke all day. I would be asleep on the couch. Here is my report.
Indica all the way. I was high before i finished my spliff, then i was stoned about 10 minutes later.
Tastes like ripe oranges and cinnamon. Thick heavy smoke, coughing.
I would say its a great night cap, but not for a drinking night.
I am keeping 2.

Good day to you all. Today i smoke 3 all day. I am excited the high is nice.
The buds aren't very dense, they are kinda light. Here are somepictures, after I smoe it, i will write a report.
CAM01129.jpg
CAM01130.jpg
CAM01132.jpg

Back
Top Bottom