Establishing A Mazar Mother

Anyone cut the lights the last day or two? This is new to me, but bcnl recommended it. I have always harvested before the light comes on, but haven't givin them more dark before harvest.
I'm just curious if anyone has done it, and noticed a difference. I have read many theories on this, for and against. Better herb, or not?

I just added a big bowl full of snow into my reservoir. I will continue this once daily for the remainder of the week.
I am also going to try the lights out method, starting on Friday night.

Anyone cut the lights the last day or two? This is new to me, but bcnl recommended it. I have always harvested before the light comes on, but haven't givin them more dark before harvest.
I'm just curious if anyone has done it, and noticed a difference. I have read many theories on this, for and against. Better herb, or not?

I just harvest after a 12 hour dark period

Thanks b.That's what I have always tried to do. Im kinda goin back and forth. The old greed rule pops in my head.
Shit always goes wrong when I get greedy.
I already had two rot attacks. Maybe it would be wiser to just let them get the 12 dark. Try no adventurous stuff until my environment is dialed in.

Mid Week 8

Here are some pictures of day 53
12056.jpg
21574.jpg
41044.jpg
5840.jpg
6734.jpg

This is a lower bud

7620.jpg

Yeah b , those buds are gettin fatter daily! The fan leaves are yellowing up. Reminds me of a ripe mango.
The smell is pleasant like ladies perfume, or a flower shop. My grandfather once owned a floral shop and it really smells similar. My wife says jasmine, but I can't put my finger on it.

Today is their last day with roots. I made some preparations to make tomorrow go smooth.
I tied some fishing line up, and cleaned my trim area.
The humidity in my drying area is low, so I plan on drying in the tent I currently have the moms in. Moving the moms into the veg side of my box.
I think I will be able to control the humidity better in the tent, for a slower dry. Only time will tell.
Enjoy your Saturday night.

So my wife and kid have had the flu since Monday. I woke up today and felt like a bag of smashed assholes.
Anyhow, I harvested this morning from about 7am-11am. There is a nice amount of bud. Then I went to sleep for the day. I am going to try to post pics up tonight.

I'm sick too man, it sucks.

Awesome harvest, your flowers look fat and tasty!

Hey guys i hope your all good. I jarred up the buds friday, and they are starting to come along. #1 and #4 are very hash tasting. #2 i think is something different. She smells of ripe oranges, and tastes the same. I think it might be some orange skunk. I haven't sampled #3 or #5 yet, but 5 smells sourish, and 3 smells like jasmine, sweet, and flowery. I will post some pics, and a more solid smoke report when I have some more time. Enjoy your Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom