Establishing A Mazar Mother

Ok b i will. Got some Seranade. Just sprayed that stinky shit all over the mazar buds. I hate to, but fuck it. I smoked birdshit before, this can't be much worse.
Apparently this stuff is organic bacteria that feeds on bad stuff. Hope its hungry because I am getting nervous now.
CAM00855.jpg

I just want to put this out there. I'm not sure i am dealing with botrytis, I think it's rust. I'm not sure if it's a fungus, virus, or what, but my brain is screaming rust.
It's not damp in there, it is dry. Bone dry. And the rotting bud isn't slimey, or moist. It is powdery, dry rot, that is rust colored. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me? I am online trying to find what it is without much luck. And my hydro store people haven't a clue saying "Damn, I never seen that before."

On another note.
I turned all salvaged #6 into butter
CAM00849.jpg
CAM00853.jpg
CAM00854.jpg

Probably would be a smart idea to take those lights from the bottom out and put them somewhere where it will matter.. Making more undergrowth will only create more problems down the line with molds or fungus. just an observation.

I am dealing with mold in my flower room as well right now. Doing an 8 hour sulfur burn as we speak. I am about 5 hours in.

I am in soil but thought I would point out the light thing.

hes got a point. any crowded plants will get mold. both mold and rust need moisture. that spray looks good man good luck and I like the hand tats.

hes got a point. any crowded plants will get mold. both mold and rust need moisture. that spray looks good man good luck and I like the hand tats.

I agree those are some bad tats. The light thing i have heard is more beneficial to have it above the lower half of the plant working on the energy at the tops. The light below is confusing to the plants.

I agree those are some bad tats. The light thing i have heard is more beneficial to have it above the lower half of the plant working on the energy at the tops. The light below is confusing to the plants.

they'll adapt lol. poor plant but we are always training them

if you grew a couple side plants you would bring out the bushy in their genes. I think im gonna work with topping some more too cause my snow white grew way over my lights!

indica heavy? psst..

So not only take the lights out, but also trim that undergrowth. Sounds like a plan. Maybe mount them elsewhere for future grows...
I agree that the lightbelow confuses the plants. The growth underneath the canopy is thin and stringy. Wild looking, and different than the rest of the plant. I will remove them, and see .
My next "bloom box" grow will be better thought out for sure.
Thanks on the tattoos
And i still haven't figured out how to quote.
No shit b, the description of the plant is different on paper then for real.

I noticed that when my lights were too close to my flowers, they got moldy because they sweat more than they needed to.

Removing those side lights is a good idea.

Lollipopping is the technique of removing lower growth to promote the energy to go to the tops and to help circulate air around the plants.

Make sure you got that fan running!

Shottafire really had a good idea about removing some lights if they're causing "sweat"

I really appreciate your guys input. I am going to put the t5 lights on the wall or something my next grow. Also, I think i found a solution to stale air with plant, and fan placement, and a weapon I have deployed, and will continue to capture the enemy with is an air filter on the intake. Thank you again for your thoughts gentlemen.

Let Week 7 Begin

Hey there good people I hope your Sunday is going good.

Today I changed my nutrients, checked for mold, and male flowers. There are none at this point, and no more mold yet.
Things are going good as of today. I hope for a good week.

I have decided against going 9 weeks because of my rot issue. This will be the last week of nutrients, next Sunday I will begin to flush.
PH 5.7-6
PPM 820
RH 34-45%
Air Temp 68-77°F
Water Temp 68°F

Here are some pictures of the ladies 2-5 then 1
CAM00892.jpg
CAM00893.jpg
CAM008941.jpg
CAM00895.jpg
CAM00896.jpg
CAM008981.jpg
CAM00899.jpg

I topped up my reservoir with ph'd water today. I been busy with the holidaze...
Everything's moving along here in week 7.
PH5.7-6
PPM 820
The fan is cranking, and the humidity is low.
I hope you have a good weekend

Thanks for pointing that out KJC. That is #4, and from the beginning she has had a harder time handling the nutrients. She burned off the bat, and has kinda been struggling all along.
I think she needs lower nutrients, heat hasn't been an issue.

Welcome to day one of week 8

Today I started to flush my plants. I used final phase made by advanced nutrients. I have never used an agent before, but this was recommended to me, so i figured I'd try it.

I added 2ml per liter of water, and as the directions say, i am watering for six hours straight, then change the water to just reverse osmosis for the remainder of the week.

CAM00909.jpg

That is it. Have a nice Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom