Establishing A Mazar Mother

I hate bud rot. check my blackout kush #2 journal to see what mold looks like. You should notice spider web like fibers around the buds if you have mold.

Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #2

post #178 is where the hell started lol

edit: I just saw your picture update. I have no idea what that is.

Shit man i culled it. I tossed the rotten bud and trimmed the rest of the plant. I didn't want to but.....

I hope that shit stays away... Mazar is known to mold. I am killing the mom as well. Fuck that moldy skank trying to infect all her sisters with brown rot.

Thanks b. That rot sucks. I think it is called botrytis. That stuff came out of nowhere in a day. I looked at yer journal man some real horrible shit there.
My humidity when i pulled #6 was at 37%, so I am banking on weak genes in that ONE plant. There is no good reason that happens.
I think it boils down to karma. I just got done telling someone how growing herb isn't rocket science. Shiva says take some spots, and a sprinkle of rot.
5 left...

I just re-read yer post b.real. how did the peroxide work? If I find more I think I will also do the peroxide wash... If that's the difference in bud or no bud.

I read that bud rot is brown and dry in low humidity. Must be that it's in the basement. .. damn dank ass basement.
Today i begin work on my wife to move the box into the livingroom hahahaa wish me luck.

I'm guessing it is from all that flooding my area got late summer. My basement flooded, it was cleaned, but now I have this brown funk on me buds. Dang. No more thismorning. So I hope that's it.

So I made some decisions.
I cut #6 out, and took care of that. Then, over coffe I decided to take out one of my wifes plants behind the monster #5 to create more room for her.

After that I went thru and cleaned up most of the underbrush and branches i couldn't bend out of the way.
Not ideal, but neither is that brown shit.

Then i cleaned the lid of my reservoir, and spaced out my plants by pulling them away from each other, again trimming foliage that was touching. I should have done that in veg...

Last I added a fan in there.

With the fan on inside the cabinet the humidity jumps up so I have a question.

Higher humidity with breeze or lower humidity no breeze?

That is where I am at. Could be worse.

make sure you're mixing properly. I went ahead put my grow and bloom in one container haven't had any nutrient issues since.

you should not mix your concentrated nutrients together, it creates a chemical reaction that reduces your nutrients to forms that can not be used by plants.

you should not mix your concentrated nutrients together, it creates a chemical reaction that reduces your nutrients to forms that can not be used by plants.

that's not good, maybe I should stop suggesting to mix them. my biobizz works better now that I mixed it, but I can see why some substances won't get along.

I would use the fan.

I like your setup bro.. Nice looking grow. Your methodical & precise approach is refreshing for sure.
I actually have the same BCNL Bloombox (about to start Grow #1) and am curious where and how you mounted your fan? Also curious how you routed your power, (I assume outside of the box) as Bloombox has those weird PC like power clips.
Mind taking a couple of pics of how you did it?

So I made some decisions.
I cut #6 out, and took care of that. Then, over coffe I decided to take out one of my wifes plants behind the monster #5 to create more room for her.

After that I went thru and cleaned up most of the underbrush and branches i couldn't bend out of the way.
Not ideal, but neither is that brown shit.

Then i cleaned the lid of my reservoir, and spaced out my plants by pulling them away from each other, again trimming foliage that was touching. I should have done that in veg...

Last I added a fan in there.

With the fan on inside the cabinet the humidity jumps up so I have a question.

Higher humidity with breeze or lower humidity no breeze?

That is where I am at. Could be worse.

Thanks b, and your questions are welcome for sure Ronr34dy, and thank you.
I put the fan in there humidity leveled off at 43% so thats not bad. I will post some pics in an hour or so for you Ronr34dy .
The air intake for the flower side is under the door. It is a square tube running along the front connecting the veg and flower side. It took me a minute to find it, but it is there. I put a 2' tower fan I had on the front center hole of the reservoir lid in hopes of it helping to bring that fresh air in.
The power cord.
Along the inside left lip of the flower door there is a notch cut out near the bottom, with the power cord going into this notch, the door will close.
I started with 9 in flower. Humidity, and lack of air circulation has me down to 7. I won't run more than 5 in the flower side again. One in the center, and all four corners. Pics comin yer way.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck with yer grow!

CAM00840.jpg
CAM00841.jpg

Here are some pictures RonR34dy I hope this helps you. Are you going to journal yer grow? I love my bloom box man, congratulations on yer investment.

that's not good, maybe I should stop suggesting to mix them. my biobizz works better now that I mixed it, but I can see why some substances won't get along.

I would use the fan.

please consult your nutrient company with an email on this subject.

Thanks for the pics Gnarlednugget. The bloombox I purchased was used so am replacing the 2 water pumps in Veg and Flower. The nutes pkg I ended up deciding on was Canna. Was suggested at a local hydroponics store so I am unsure of their review with the bloombox but U consistently see where forum growers have a wide preference of products so I assume it will be fine. My grow will start on Monday 12/2 (after the pumps arrive) and I do plan to log a journal here on 420mag.

Here are some pictures RonR34dy I hope this helps you. Are you going to journal yer grow? I love my bloom box man, congratulations on yer investment.

Welcome to Sunday, I hope your day is smooth.
Begin week 6
Today I changed my nutrients mixture out in my reservoir. They are the same as last week, and will stay that way until flush.
PPM 820
PH 5.7-6.0
Air temp 70-88°F
RH 32-46% with a breeze!
The buds are starting to swell a bit more.
I don't want to jinx myself. I will deal with problems as they occur. Everything seems good at this point. Let's have a good week.
Here are some pictures of 1-5 in order from the top. Enjoy!
CAM00842.jpg
CAM00843.jpg
CAM00844.jpg
CAM00846.jpg
CAM00847.jpg
CAM00848.jpg

@ronr34Dy cool I'm excited to watch yer grow with those nutes. Good deal pickin up a used one. No doubt yer right about differences in preference. Good luck

Bad news good people. Lost 2 main colas this morning due to botrytis again. Mazar #1 and #2
However, I am going to leave the plants in there. These 2 plants had been smashed down against the glass when i lift the lid. I think this caused the problem. Damn this sucks.
I am going to buy some anti botrytis spray today. My humidity is only up to the mid 40s... and still.
Botrytis wants war, well he's got it!

damn.. I hate mold. hit it hard and then taper it off, not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom