Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Looks like you have some time yet, remember that amber will show up on sugar leaves before the calyx will show them.
Pennywise,
I stopped 10 feet short of the spa. What did you say?
This is huge if what you just told me means what I think.
Please get more specific in who gets what color when and what you watch/wait for.

I'm thinking every harvest I ever triked I may have pulled early.

You could have amber on the sugar leaves but the calyx will still be showing a lot of clear trichomes. Always check the flowers not the sugar leaves
I have never heard this or it somehow slipped past my mind.
Wow
I fully understand when I heard folks saying they learned a bunch from you.
Hope you get a grip on the new place and get back on your horse soon.
Want to watch you grow I'm thinkin. :)

I wish it wold have occurred to my scatterbrain self to grab a full leaf set from both Cali"s for examination. Lights are out now, so I will get to imagine all kinds of neat stuff while I take that bath.

What if the increase in trichome production is carried over to the sprayed foliage that normally only yields about ~2% and we can get 7% returns? What if dreams could only come true. But it is probably like Homer Simpson says what happens every time you think you have won a million bucks.

I promise, last picture tonight. Amazing

Can you connect your scope to your phone? If yes, you can inspect the calyxes up close while it's still attached to the plant. This is how I scope my buds for ripeness, with my scope and phone that is. Of course you need to get a conversion plug to switch the USB to whatever your phone is, but it's a very handy combo for a grower to have.

I don't know. Looks like it would plug right in to wife's phone. Mine is apple product so it wont fit anything. How do you hold it steady enough to not blur? And then also push take picture button without moving? I bet I will be trying around 0630 tomorrow. Thanks

I don't know. Looks like it would plug right in to wife's phone. Mine is apple product so it wont fit anything. How do you hold it steady enough to not blur? And then also push take picture button without moving? I bet I will be trying around 0630 tomorrow. Thanks

It can definitely be tricky and is why I hardly ever snap pics. I mostly just look at the video to get a better idea of where they're all generally at in terms of cloudiness from clear. I'm a cash cropper, so I always err on the side of sooner and is why I hardly go into the amber zone like most do. Generally though, I push the scope up to the underside of a bud while also trying to pinch a leaf and use it as a tag line to the branch which then enables me to prevent the branch from pushing itself away from the scope. My thumb can zoom in/out as needed, and with some wrist motions, I can move the scope slowly enough to see a moving field of trics which then allows me to spitball a ratio of what I see, Clear:Cloudy.

I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen specialized tools for cannabis gardening. That would be a perfect example. All you'd need is a 'scope and an app to read color/clarity ratios. You wouldn't even have to hold it steady - just ratios - easy peasy. Sell it like a firestick - scope and app together.

:bongrip:

I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen specialized tools for cannabis gardening. That would be a perfect example. All you'd need is a 'scope and an app to read color/clarity ratios. You wouldn't even have to hold it steady - just ratios - easy peasy. Sell it like a firestick - scope and app together.

Before I got into studying nutes, I was building a hydroponics controller and in that time period, the other grower I was developing it with shared a link to a new technology that involves a mounted camera that can diagnose deficiencies/toxicities with image analyzation software. I presume the same can also zoom in and see trics, though the camera would likely need to be high powered and expensive. I was exposed to this info like 2 years ago, so you know the tech will advance quick and be available soon IMO.

@Graytail my friend how are you? I saw Tom Brady is willing to trade his jersey with a new teammate. You have a really cool screen name. Mine blows, who would have thought. Anyhow...

Ahoy 420;
Gardening apprentice update...
Our friend has taken to this like a champ.
Instead of just being discharged from the hospital to home hospice with liquid morphine at the ready, our guy went home and joined this extended 420 family. He has built a grow room in the garage where Thelma and Louise are growing in harmony with their gardener. The clones he is raising are from Cali O #1 and he is in great shape as she is doing us proud.
The next grow he plans to run some Gorilla Glue #4 we had from prior studies.
@survivorx2 is also planning his first 420 grow journal, and I look forward to watching him grow. :) Literally.
Trying to learn how to upload pictures.lol mew to this computer stuff

@survivorx2

Trying to learn how to upload pictures.lol mew to this computer stuff
You follow thru with the link @Pennywise pointed out and then you can show us the young ladies.
your doing great bro :)

Back
Top Bottom