Exotic Genetix Trap Star Grow Journal By TwoX

Nice observation... my last batch I've been running and harvested, I went over to a friends house and showed him my Labyrinth... told him it was Alien (Kush).

I get a little paranoid ... not a lot of folks running this gear. Changing name to protect the innocent me. :Namaste: in case someone decides to google..

Hey there T.. yeah the tall pheno of my Lab that looked like your keeper after trimming the buds were dense and sticky. Had trouble drying them.. took a while. When I broke them down at trim, I had 3.5 zips dry wt of all pretty much the same shape and size nuggets. Pretty nice bag appeal like that, the way I like to see the outcome. You should see the same or similar result I think.

I have a short pheno hanging now, drying.. should trim maybe tomorrow. The one hanging was the shortest but the frostiest. Both tall pheno's I got 3.5 dry per plant. Just about what I like to see in my garden. You should have the same results.

You thinking about going 70 days.. yours look like they will go that far... I went 56-60 days with mine, and one is hanging on and will be 70 days and it's all fat colas.

That Cube daddy ... wow, puts on some nice buddage and frost. I'm on a few other Exotic Genetics specific blogs. We are pretty much seeing the same thing as everyone else. The seeds (if we are lucky enough to get a few S1s) others are reporting the grow out from the S1 is stellar and no nanners at all on the next round. So not sure what that means for the Cube crosses... maybe many of them are F1's. Likely since we are getting several different pheno's ... Whats going to be interesting "for me", is the outcome from the S1 seeds. I'll be popping some next month.

Your plants a looking FREAKING STELLAR! Keep doing what yer doing, soon enough... trim party at T's house. Yeah u right! Won't be long now.

Glad to hear the fam and extended fam made it safe. Our prayers and good vibes are still headed their way.. I'm sure the community is still in a lot of agony.. loss is a tough thing, but loss of life is devastating. Glad everyone made it thru! :Namaste:

Oh ya, I'm going 70 days.. I usually start flushing when most of the pistols have changed color and I'm not seeing that on any of my current batch. I've seen others say she's a fast finisher which is not the case for my grow. No way shell be done I 8 and I doubt 9 would help much. I'll start flushing at week 8 and keep going until there ready.. There's no rush on this batch, I've got plenty if time to let them finish.

The Cube father has some really nice genes and you can see his best traits on almost all of his children. Fat buds and towering colas.

I'm happy to hear that your Labyrinths came out great and I'm sure if I searched the strain on Google it would lead straight to your journal. Alien Kush was smart thinking... I love it..

Thanx for the love, My family and friends appreciate it too..

My guess on the stability issues ... I think it's the stress of being forced to show sex by flowering immature plants. I've noticed that the cube crosses very rarely show sex before flower. I vegged for 7 weeks with no signs from the females. As soon as they hit 12/12 they had no choice.. I'll find out on the second round. Hopefully my f2s stabilize like the f1s..

I figured you would run all you like again. I do not usually run multiple seeds of the same strain. I should it is just hard to do with plant limits. I am sure you will find at least one keeper out of these girls. They all look great in their own way.
That's usually what I do, I see 4 of them that look great. The young 2 may prove me wrong but there getting a good start. Once I smoke them I'll have a better idea of there differences. I always try to keep atleast 2, I don't want to feel any regrets later down the road. Running all 10 seeds was a pain in the ass to time so I'll be busting 5 at a time for now on and fill the space made by males with fems or clones. I'm going to miss the variety at harvest too..

Gorgeous plants Twox .

Thanx.. lol, I just noticed I posted this in the wrong journal... opps.. lol

I just started germing a Slurry and I am hoping it is the Punch leaning pheno. I may have a chance to trade for a punch clone but I am not sure if I will do it yet. I may have to wait until I see what I get with the slurries first! Your plants are looking stellar man!

I'm sure you will. I'd you get your hands on a Punch cut, I would pay you to ship me a clone.. lol.. The Slurricane might be better. The terps are still strong and the high should be better with the dosido crossed in. If the buds turn out as good or better than the original punches I'll be a very happy grower..

Thanx.. lol, I just noticed I posted this in the wrong journal... opps.. lol

I'm sure you will. I'd you get your hands on a Punch cut, I would pay you to ship me a clone.. lol.. The Slurricane might be better. The terps are still strong and the high should be better with the dosido crossed in. If the buds turn out as good or better than the original punches I'll be a very happy grower..

I will let you know how it goes. I do not know the person with it personally but we have a mutual friend. I let this friend try my Pineapple fields and he thinks he may be able to work out a trade for either a cut of the punch or a cut of Key Lime Pie. The pie is nice but not as nice as the punch. We shall see.

Here we go... A TrapStar update..

Ts10.. the frosty pheno. Almost 6 weeks and still packing on the trichomes. She's not as tall or as plump as the others but all that frost makes up for it. She smells similar to the others. Sweetcherry and kush..
20170804_201355.jpg
20170804_201338.jpg
20170804_201335.jpg

Ts7. She's at 6 weeks to and I'm not seeing or smelling anything the screams keepers. She seems similar to ts1..
20170804_201328.jpg

Ts4.. I like this one. Super chunky buds and huge yeild. Her sugar leaves aren't as frosty as I would like bud her buds are covered in trichs. She's fighting with Ts5 for that spot in the keeper tray.
20170804_201318.jpg
20170804_201316.jpg
20170804_201308.jpg

Ts1... I'm not feeling the look of her buds. She smells similar to the rest with a lower yeild. Looks dense though.
20170804_201257.jpg

Ts5... She's got some weight but I'm concerned that she won't be as dense as I like. The main 3 have about 9 more days until I harvest so I'll find out soon enough.. :high-five:
20170804_201252.jpg

What's up 420 fam..

Sorry I haven't been as active as I would like.. real life gets in the way sometimes but I'm back and better than ever... We're going to be smoking some TrapStars soon. No winners yet.. ok, I lied.. I'm keeping #10 and one of these high yeilders.. they all smell great..

Update time
1,4 and 5 on harvest day... 10 weeks.

Ts4... This is my chunky pheno that was lacking the pine smell.. She's definetly smelling kushy with that wonderful cherry aroma with a added sweetness that reminds me of marshmallows. Her buds were fat all the way down and seem dense. She had some foxtailing that turned out pretty nice since she has fat calyxes. None of them really yellowed during flush and the green leaves just got crispy but stayed green... kinda odd
20170813_140457.jpg
20170813_140448.jpg
20170813_140429.jpg
20170813_130326.jpg
20170813_130257.jpg
20170813_130251.jpg

Ts1... my spear pheno...
She's super dense with tons of tiny calyxes. I'm smelling the pine in this one. Not the frostiest or the biggest yeilders but I'm saving her clone just incase.. her buds are probably going to dry up nice and suprise me. I dont really think she will be a keeper..
20170813_125338.jpg
20170813_125308.jpg
20170813_125258.jpg
20170813_125226.jpg
20170813_121908.jpg
20170813_121904.jpg

Ts5... My biggest cola..

She's a bad ass too.. I'll smoke test 5 and 4 before I make a choice but this pheno got big and the buds are rather dense.. shes got a little pine funk in her too but the cherry smell is very strong and might be a great smoke. She looking a little sativa dominant so i hoping she has a great high. Lots of foxtailing on this one too..
20170813_121347.jpg
20170813_121341.jpg
20170813_121001.jpg
20170813_120932.jpg
20170813_120921.jpg
20170813_120855.jpg
20170813_120842.jpg
20170813_120816.jpg

They are all drying at the moment so I'll have dry nug pics and a smoke review soon.. 7 and 10 are at 7.5 weeks and I'll run them 10.. we still have 2 to go and #10 is still getting frosty... I'll post those up later tonight. Thanx for the love everybody, it's almost time to smoke..

TS #5 is a stunner
Everybody likes her... I need to smoke them to decide.. were getting close.

Pheno 10 is looking pretty fantastic too... shes not even 8 weeks and will go 10 easy.. Shes the shortest plant from this pack and I think she might want to become my f2 mother...

TrapStar#10
20170814_195845.jpg
20170814_195838.jpg
20170814_195825.jpg

Back
Top Bottom