Exotic Genetix Trap Star Grow Journal By TwoX

Nice work! :high-five: Your pollen will be fine. So long as it's dry it can last a very long time. Basically treat it like a seed harvest. ;)
:thumb: You think i sould take If it out of the fridge to dry?.. Kinda hot today..

Nice pile of pollen, that should last for a lot of projects.
I think it might be much more than I need but I figured collecting it wouldn't hurt. I still have another male flowering and I might have one in the flowering tent too. I'll flower them all and I'm still hunting for a keeper male.. This was just the fav from this batch..

:thumb: You think i sould take If it out of the fridge to dry?.. Kinda hot today..

I think it might be much more than I need but I figured collecting it wouldn't hurt. I still have another male flowering and I might have one in the flowering tent too. I'll flower them all and I'm still hunting for a keeper male.. This was just the fav from this batch..

Nah let it cool down first. When you do take it out do it with low rh and let it dry a little more to shed condensation. Then repack and freeze. The fridge will work too for shorter term and you won't loose as much as freezing.

Thats a decent amount, that should last. .
I myself am already excited about your F2 hunt TWOX! Keep me posted on that for sure!

I just flipped my cuttings of TS3 and TS7, and I have a TS5 pheno that will get the flip here soon. My TS7 cutting was from a pheno I was 99% sure was a male and my plans were to collect some pollen for my own F2 hunt but so far he hasnt popped any sacks out yet.

Any who, check out the TS1 on the fade and looking for the chop. Probably here in a few more days.
b304b7b53bff4aa96853c1de9328c492.jpg
4b1a18a3d7715a0fcd25b7240382790e.jpg
9b30162c294a4c454299ac29ef255e54.jpg
cb856bacb98f0b6e5a7650af58d77cbd.jpg
f435d1d3e797ab7a5620c0e2225cc75f.jpg
3f6e8f8507488b7959edb0f129432798.jpg
4bbd3d2b47d1010b0e5627426d5254c2.jpg

Great thread TwoX! Long time lurker 1st time poster here. Happen to be growing out some TS myself. First run with her. I have 5 girls going 4 in week 4 and 1 in week 3. I'm going to post pics. Hope that's ok. Oh and Nice work Floyd! Your gal is looking mighty fine

Great thread TwoX! Long time lurker 1st time poster here. Happen to be growing out some TS myself. First run with her. I have 5 girls going 4 in week 4 and 1 in week 3. I'm going to post pics. Hope that's ok. Oh and Nice work Floyd! Your gal is looking mighty fine
What's up Issey..
Definetly.. we would love to see them and welcome to the forums.. Thanx for checking out my Journal too... I think I'll also end up with 5 femalez... now I'm all pumped to see your pics.:thumb:

I would like to add that I also experienced some stability issues with these girls. All 4 had nanners show their ugly heads, but like most I'm running em anyway. It'll just be a lil extra work. Keep a close eye on em

Really curious where did you get these beans. Cuz choice seed bank and attitude seed do not take visa and I don't like the hassle of sending cash across the world. Never know if your going to get ripped off or not

My biggest issue with overseas seed orders is customs, the outrageous shipping / guarantee and they dont like shipping in breeder packs and that's unacepptable imo.. I like sealed tamper proof packs.

Some of the U.S. seed banks don't accept Credit cards but there are a few that do. Try "Seeds here now" or "the dank team" they both accept Credit cards and have good reputations..

Be sure to browse there selection while your there, you might find something you like that you didnt know existed.

Hell yeah thank you. I have scrolled around seeds here now and I like what I see but I'm not familiar with them at all. I got through marys seeds which is in the UK but they ship really fast and everything is in original tamper proof breeder packs. I guess I got lucky with this bank. I'll probably snag some stuff from seeds here now. Do they send everything in breeders packs? Cuz I too want everything in their original pack. If they arnt in there pack then who know what you got might as well just cross your fingers and hope. Lol

Hell yeah thank you. I have scrolled around seeds here now and I like what I see but I'm not familiar with them at all. I got through marys seeds which is in the UK but they ship really fast and everything is in original tamper proof breeder packs. I guess I got lucky with this bank. I'll probably snag some stuff from seeds here now. Do they send everything in breeders packs? Cuz I too want everything in their original pack. If they arnt in there pack then who know what you got might as well just cross your fingers and hope. Lol
Yes, SHN ships in there original packs.. Your in the US right? If so all American seed banks will ship your seeds in there original seed packs.

Back
Top Bottom