Experimental Grow: Sexting Seeds Prior To Germination Using Old Myths & Seed Chart, Micro Grow

We are transferred. I'll check on them in about 12 hours and again 24 hours. Once sprouted, I'll plant them in their jiffy pots, Mark each one and note sprout location. The LED light I'll be using for this is Morsen 1000w LED. I haven't had the chance to check the actual draw on this light but I must say it is really bright. 12\12 germ to harvest.

Attachments

• IMG_20190817_080445.jpg
    IMG_20190817_080445.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 25
Can you not just add a female pharamon or how ever you spell it. I have some that's a liquid that you soak in and it fems them so maybe thats a rought. If you wanna know the name just message me and I will be glad to share with my 420ens lol... Thanks and happy experimenting.

Can you not just add a female pharamon or how ever you spell it. I have some that's a liquid that you soak in and it fems them so maybe thats a rought. If you wanna know the name just message me and I will be glad to share with my 420ens lol... Thanks and happy experimenting.
I am sure it's possible but that's not what I'm looking to do with this experiment.

From my understanding, if you allow a female to go to far past harvest she will then grow a nanner ( not hermie ) and self pollinate herself. This then removes the Y chromosome from that seed and those seeds would be feminzed.

Can you explain a little more to me on how you are doing this I feel lost like I'm not understanding if it is easier you can direct message me. I am 100 percent committed to learning all I can about this.
if you go to the first page I've posted a chart that I am following. Actually here it is
Screenshot_20190816-152942.png
Screenshot_20190816-152942.png

Can you explain a little more to me on how you are doing this I feel lost like I'm not understanding if it is easier you can direct message me. I am 100 percent committed to learning all I can about this.
Also the other thing im noting is where the sprout comes from. It's said that a root that comes from top or bottom is female and side sprouts are male. So ill be noting where the sprout comes from on all 8 seeds.

Back
Top Bottom