Experimental Grow: Sexting Seeds Prior To Germination Using Old Myths & Seed Chart, Micro Grow

One shows my suspected males and one shows my suspected females. I did notice one thing, one set of seeds does show cracks on the side with the root coming from there and heading towards the top or bottom. The top or bottom hasnt been cracked open. Both seed sides are intact. The other set does have cracks on mostly the opposite side of where the volcano is. All 4 have their bottoms cracked wide open. Those are my suspected females. All 8 have been planted into jiffy pots today.
20190820_080918.jpg
20190820_080835.jpg
20190820_081724.jpg

I've heard banana peels in a bag with seeds for a few weeks created Fem seeds, SweetSue swears by it

I tried the same chart on some seeds...but after looking at about 50 I gave up...lol

So I'll tag along and see what happens here

I've heard banana peels in a bag with seeds for a few weeks created Fem seeds, SweetSue swears by it

I tried the same chart on some seeds...but after looking at about 50 I gave up...lol

So I'll tag along and see what happens here
I'll have to try that down the line with the peels. I'm not saying this chart is real or not. What I do know is I can't find any real studies done on it. Couple test runs by growers but nothing scientific. I just got everything running today so with luck I'll have them breaking ground in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom