Falstaffo’s World Of Green: DSS Sponsor Grow!

Garden’s looking nice and tight and bushy :yummy:
What a lovely gift - a little nursery of clones. Anything special in there?
I couldnt hear ln the call too well, alice something the guy said lol will try find oit next i speak to him.

pre flowers all over folks , and bushyy gals lol
Had a prune today, before lights off, thats it, 36h darkness and flipped

Stg
20190929_194554.jpg
20190929_194640.jpg

Somango
Forgot the before
20190929_194711.jpg

Lemon og
20190929_194729.jpg
20190929_194753.jpg

And then then little UV
20190929_194816.jpg
20190929_194831.jpg

Light prune literally lol
I will remove anything after stretch that doesnt make canopy or looks measly lol

Also moved the auto gelato out of there, inyo the other tent with some new clones i was gifted lol
20190929_193713.jpg
Shes still freckly lol but done stretching i think.
On full bloom feed anyway, and will stay under 18/6

Cool beanzzzz
Gelato looks to have a calcium issue. Have you gave her any cal mag ?? Maybe try a dose or 2 next couple waterings those leaves prolly won't clear up but they will come back some. Then new growth can be healthy.

Gelato looks to have a calcium issue. Have you gave her any cal mag ?? Maybe try a dose or 2 next couple waterings those leaves prolly won't clear up but they will come back some. Then new growth can be healthy.
She gets a dose every day in every feed, and has done all her life, thats the strange thing lol phd to 5.8-6 amd run off daily, so no lockout..

Duno lol

Hmm that's strange for sure. Maybe back off the feed autos can be picky. My gelato is cranking like crazy have had zero issues but only feed with my teas. Kinda crazy same seeds and look totally different. Check my link to my journal and look. I don't wanna poach your thread hehehe

Hmm that's strange for sure. Maybe back off the feed autos can be picky. My gelato is cranking like crazy have had zero issues but only feed with my teas. Kinda crazy same seeds and look totally different. Check my link to my journal and look. I don't wanna poach your thread hehehe
Nah post away pal all good, im not territorial lol
So she gets around 180ppm ro+calmag and around 400ppm coco grow which is a little over half strength.

Seems so crazy she shouldn't have those messed up leaves it seem like you have it all set. Kinda stumped on this 1

So it is day 2 12/12
And all are looking lush and healthy, done a bit of tucking around, to help the tops keep up with eachother
But they are all a beautiful canopy level atm
20191001_222418.jpg

Stg
20191001_231042.jpg

Somango
20191001_231100.jpg

Lemon
20191001_231221.jpg

UV!!
20191001_231300.jpg

Feed will be half grow half bloom first week of stretch then il lower the grow and cut it by end of week2.

The a.gelato is jusy doin her thinh
20191001_215055.jpg
20191001_215132.jpg
20191001_215117.jpg

Freckles lol
20191001_222445.jpg

Ahh and the littluns that invaded lol
Peace and love

With regards to alice 1 23 4 and 5, i have deduced they are in coco, from the straw like substances, looks like coco lol to so i gave em a light feed yesterday little calmag little grow, nothing todat, will repeat tomorrow. Theyve perked up today though and looking like theyre about to start getting on with it

@Pennywise @Preston9mm
I actually have a slight concern regarding the clones

They came from somewhere else i have no idea, they are in coco 100% i checked that, but i am a little worried if they may have unwanted tag alongs.

I have been checking under the leaves and all around with a loupe daily, cant see anything, but after a convo with a mate earlier he said he though spider mites for example wont shiw themselves until flowering starts??

Is there any way i can determine if they are clean, or anything i should do while still vegging them?
I have been cool so far but would kick myself if i introduced shits lol

I plan to maybe keep them apart ofc, and any sign of any shit i will cull.

But what do u guys do with clones and this sort of situ??
Cheers

@Pennywise @Preston9mm
I actually have a slight concern regarding the clones

They came from somewhere else i have no idea, they are in coco 100% i checked that, but i am a little worried if they may have unwanted tag alongs.

I have been checking under the leaves and all around with a loupe daily, cant see anything, but after a convo with a mate earlier he said he though spider mites for example wont shiw themselves until flowering starts??

Is there any way i can determine if they are clean, or anything i should do while still vegging them?
I have been cool so far but would kick myself if i introduced shits lol

I plan to maybe keep them apart ofc, and any sign of any shit i will cull.

But what do u guys do with clones and this sort of situ??
Cheers
Personally... I'd fill a big tub with a mix of neem & water to dunk anything headed to my grow space...
:thumb:

Personally... I'd fill a big tub with a mix of neem & water to dunk anything headed to my grow space...
:thumb:
Im guessing just the plant not the roots too lol

If they have spider mites they won’t wait until flower. But I’d dunk them good with neem as a preventative measure.
Well that shit stinks ehh lol
Gave them a dunking, came out pretty gooey, so dunked em in clean watee after lol, seperated into the small teny for a couple days to dry out... i guess lol

Back
Top Bottom