Fan leaves turning yellow from the bottom - What's causing this?

Jaymangrows

Hey, i have a few plants growing at the minute and this one's bottom fan leaves are turning yellow.

Strain - White Dwarf x Critical Kush AUTOFLOWER

Age - 28 days

Pot - 11L

Soil - Canna terra pro

Soil ph - 6.8

Feeds - had 3 feeds of veg nutes at 6.3 - 6.8ph, slight burn but will be getting just ph'd water on next feed.

Light - 250w HPS 18/6

420-magazine-mobile2070457098.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711384502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile873439663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666456442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Howdy Jay from you photo it looks like lack of nitrogen, and if you follow the link it almost matches what 420 posts in their help section. Your post shows it as an Autoflower at 28 days and that is a clue. That many days she is trying to take off and is really looking for nuit's to get the job done. Auto's can handle more nuit's then others but you still need to be careful.

Don't know what you are feeding it but most offer instructions for a foliar feeding dilution. This will allow you to continue your regular watering schedule that you are running and using a mist bottle. Spray leaves very well before lights off and first light. This way you wont over water or lock other things out.

If anything, having to little is better and correcting this is easier then to much!! If you incorporate some Cal\Mag in your feeding, this helps the plant utilize the nuit's and light better.

Beside the few lower leaves she is looking good, she is telling to give a few more drops of juice
Plus the leave in the picture with you hand shows a sign on the tip of leave with it turning yelow...Peace.....

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

:420::thumb:

I would o nothing if the rest looks healthy.
They get no light sit on wet soil and probably got some water on them when feeding.
That's all in my mind.

So. One says not enough nitro. One says too much.
My opinion. It's fine. Other than overwatered.
Leaves under there aren't getting light for photosynthesis. Let it dry out.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Wow, look at those leaves, big fat and green! Maybe a little on the dark green, but nothing to worry about. I have to agree with germy here. I also grow auto's and never once have I had none of the bottom leaves go yellow and die well before the rest.
Don't worry about those leaves anyway. The plant has finished with them. Just let her dry out and full steam ahead.
:goodjob:

Looks good from here. Occasionally you will lose a fan here or there. I'd remove the bad fans and watch close. maybe go light on the next nutes and see how she looks. I say No Worries.

Back
Top Bottom