Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

The gorilla bomb is going to be realllll nice bro, glad to know I'm not the only one that has messed up sleeping patterns ;)
As always the KQ is the main star of the show, looks like you rolled her in a vat of sugar haha :high-five:
These mangoes popping are the ones from your dad yeah? Are they similar to neville's mango haze or is it different to that? So happy for you that you finally got some older beans going :thumb:
Damn that is some old bud lol, looks gross :rofl:

My plants are starting to touch each other in my tent, fucking small spaces piss me off :rofl: I think I need to start cloning soon. I can take a picture of them and maybe have a chinwag with you about what to do? I mean I have a few ideas but it's always nice to get someone else's input on the subject and no one else is up :rofl:

Thanks mate, yeah i think yesterday was 7am i went to bed or something like that :rofl: its messed up lol, but hey I'm here by myself right now till Monday so i can make the most of it while the boy isn't here :high-five: then ill go back to a more reasonable 2-3am bedtime :rofl:

I still don't have the old beans going i want to but these mango ones will do for now and will give me something to play with while the weather warms back up. Tbh i really don't know how different it is to any other strain that is out there simply because i just don't have the library of strains ive smoked, you know what its like, smoke what we get, no names attached :thumb: simply new territory for us whichever way we look, all i know is the thin leaf structure and growth pattern is 100% sativa, thing smelt like ripe mangoes right throughout flower and the buds kept that same flavor, buds were more of a hairy structure compared to full on chunky buds so probably leaning more towards a haze of some type, could be Mango Haze but will just never really know till i get through a whole heap more plants :rofl: I think Grizz has some Mango Haze so maybe he might find a good one in the meantime i can try, either that or he can drop a few of these at the same time and see if there are any similarities etc :)

Yeah man, either ask away on here or shoot me a message, i will be up till late :high-five:

Thanks mate, yeah i think yesterday was 7am i went to bed or something like that :rofl: its messed up lol, but hey I'm here by myself right now till Monday so i can make the most of it while the boy isn't here :high-five: then ill go back to a more reasonable 2-3am bedtime :rofl:

I still don't have the old beans going i want to but these mango ones will do for now and will give me something to play with while the weather warms back up. Tbh i really don't know how different it is to any other strain that is out there simply because i just don't have the library of strains ive smoked, you know what its like, smoke what we get, no names attached :thumb: simply new territory for us whichever way we look, all i know is the thin leaf structure and growth pattern is 100% sativa, thing smelt like ripe mangoes right throughout flower and the buds kept that same flavor, buds were more of a hairy structure compared to full on chunky buds so probably leaning more towards a haze of some type, could be Mango Haze but will just never really know till i get through a whole heap more plants :rofl: I think Grizz has some Mango Haze so maybe he might find a good one in the meantime i can try, either that or he can drop a few of these at the same time and see if there are any similarities etc :)

Yeah man, either ask away on here or shoot me a message, i will be up till late :high-five:

Shiiieet lol 7am is fairly late haha, when you have nothing to do and the boy isn't around why not? :high-five: :rofl: Sure more reasonable haha ;)

Ah okay no worries but as you said still something to play around with :thumb: Yeah the Oz way of selling buds, is it good or bad? Makes it more fun in the way of mysteriousness I guess though ;)

Sounds like a haze but yeah I'd have no idea just by looking at it, I'm still novice even though an experienced novice. Sounds awesome though as mangoes is one of my most favorite fruits so weed that smells/tastes like it would be heaven for me :) Excited to find out what it is still :cheer: Grizz has too many MNS seeds lol, wouldn't be surprised he has the whole catalogue :rofl: but yeah he could for sure help you out with selection and/or finding out what it could be :thumb:

I've grabbed a couple photos so I'll just post an update on my journal and we can talk there :)

Shiiieet lol 7am is fairly late haha, when you have nothing to do and the boy isn't around why not? :high-five: :rofl: Sure more reasonable haha ;)

Ah okay no worries but as you said still something to play around with :thumb: Yeah the Oz way of selling buds, is it good or bad? Makes it more fun in the way of mysteriousness I guess though ;)

Sounds like a haze but yeah I'd have no idea just by looking at it, I'm still novice even though an experienced novice. Sounds awesome though as mangoes is one of my most favorite fruits so weed that smells/tastes like it would be heaven for me :) Excited to find out what it is still :cheer: Grizz has too many MNS seeds lol, wouldn't be surprised he has the whole catalogue :rofl: but yeah he could for sure help you out with selection and/or finding out what it could be :thumb:

I've grabbed a couple photos so I'll just post an update on my journal and we can talk there :)

Yeah the Oz way is good in a way but crap in a growers perspective, you go to your dealer, buy pot, none of this 20 jars sitting on the table with labels and dealer giving you strain specific information :rofl: either good or bad, you get what you are given tbh. Thing that really sux though is if you do find a good one you have nothing to compare it to, you cant go back to the dealer and ask about its heritage etc, very frustrating :rofl:

Should find out what it is soon enough anyways once these plants get bigger, wont know strain names but will be able to tell by smells and growth etc if its stable or has a whole heap to go through, i don't mind either way, if they are all different and outstanding i have plenty of breeding to keep me busy for the next 10 years or so :rofl: Grizz sure does have a lot of their catalogue, don't think he has them all but only needs a few more :)

Great for consumers, terrible for growers. Agreed. Man it would be good to get that though, someone who knows their shit and what the fuck they're selling :rofl: Man I've asked so many dealers what's this called? All I get is a shrug and "it's good who cares?" as you said it's good stuff but it's frustrating.

Yeah you'll never know the name but you could also just name it for the sake of having a name. It's not that important as long as it's good :high-five: Plus all the other grow projects you have in mind make that 20+ years- a lifetime :rofl: Wouldn't be far off I'm sure, It's good though. He has enough beans for a lifetime and some amazing original genetics that he can pass on to anyone to make sure the heritage of cannabis isn't lost in the masses of commercial growing/breeding :thumb:

P.S Just in case you didn't get the notification I've just updated my journal :)

Great for consumers, terrible for growers. Agreed. Man it would be good to get that though, someone who knows their shit and what the fuck they're selling :rofl: Man I've asked so many dealers what's this called? All I get is a shrug and "it's good who cares?" as you said it's good stuff but it's frustrating.

Yeah you'll never know the name but you could also just name it for the sake of having a name. It's not that important as long as it's good :high-five: Plus all the other grow projects you have in mind make that 20+ years- a lifetime :rofl: Wouldn't be far off I'm sure, It's good though. He has enough beans for a lifetime and some amazing original genetics that he can pass on to anyone to make sure the heritage of cannabis isn't lost in the masses of commercial growing/breeding :thumb:

P.S Just in case you didn't get the notification I've just updated my journal :)

Man i try giving as much information to the guy that gets my overflow weed, guy just looks at me and says "I really don't care man, your shit stuff is better than i can get anywhere else" :rofl: by shit that's what i call it, he aint knocking it, just anything that doesn't live up to my expectation i call it shit :rofl:

I will definitely be naming it once i have done my work with it and am happy with it, will all depend on what it turns out like will end up being its name, may even be a twist of my dads mates name i got them from originally ;) Main plan for me is to bring old to new, try bring a lot of the older stuff first and while I'm playing around with them find a few knockout strains like my KQ i can use in a few crosses with my own strains, of course before i do any real breeding work with anyone elses stuff i will be asking permission first otherwise they wont be made, i don't want to be one of them assholes stepping on everyones toes in the business stealing others work, will mainly be an offering of something others cant offer :) Tbh i really want to work more with these other 2 strains than anything else, mango and the last of dads seeds if i can get them to pop, that way its my strains I'm working with not working through everyone elses genetic messes :rofl:

Replied to your journal mate ;)

Lol, it's slightly anoying when you're trying to share knowledge and no one gives a shit. It's just like "fuck me what's the point of having all this knowledge if no one cares? Oh wait there is 420 and MNS forums. Nice!". IMHO if you're happy with what you're doing who gives a shit about other people ;) I would dare say that you're shit stuff is a lot better than what he can get...for a fair price anyway. People sell bags for overprice just because it has a name, it's pretty bullshit. Lucky we grow the stuff but ;)

Noice noice. Dude a mango haze x that KQ? Shiiieet people will be lining up around the corner for that mate ;) See I respect that A LOT. I've been looking at breeders and their lines of strains. Fuck me man the bottle necking affect is strong. So little variety over so many different strains gives me a pain in my balls :rofl: Do things the right way and that alone is making a name for yourself :thumb: Once this cold weather fucks off hopefully you can really start working with only your strains bro, it's just too cold atm for cracking old beans. Well I say that and I found that one outside but who knows what happened there, pure luck? I'm sure you'll find some way of getting them back to the present time bro, you have the skills to pay the bills :rofl: :high-five:

Lol, it's slightly anoying when you're trying to share knowledge and no one gives a shit. It's just like "fuck me what's the point of having all this knowledge if no one cares? Oh wait there is 420 and MNS forums. Nice!". IMHO if you're happy with what you're doing who gives a shit about other people ;) I would dare say that you're shit stuff is a lot better than what he can get...for a fair price anyway. People sell bags for overprice just because it has a name, it's pretty bullshit. Lucky we grow the stuff but ;)

Noice noice. Dude a mango haze x that KQ? Shiiieet people will be lining up around the corner for that mate ;) See I respect that A LOT. I've been looking at breeders and their lines of strains. Fuck me man the bottle necking affect is strong. So little variety over so many different strains gives me a pain in my balls :rofl: Do things the right way and that alone is making a name for yourself :thumb: Once this cold weather fucks off hopefully you can really start working with only your strains bro, it's just too cold atm for cracking old beans. Well I say that and I found that one outside but who knows what happened there, pure luck? I'm sure you'll find some way of getting them back to the present time bro, you have the skills to pay the bills :rofl: :high-five:

That's it mate, shit he is probably getting it a lot cheaper from me than anywhere too, I'm still charging in the 90's :rofl: i don't do it for profit though, i could be out there asking for top dollar etc but I'm not greedy, i only need so much to get by and be happy ;)

Yeah man if i can find a nice male a KQ cross is defo on the cards :) got a few bits of info from Mr Soul last night when i was talking to him about the AG13 and stuff, pretty cool man, i have so much respect for him and duke, breeders that are doing things the right way using original genetics, untarnished, most people don't know but their parentage and seed stock dates back to the Nevils seed club days ;) basically the same original seed stock from Nevil that Shanti uses at Mr Nice :thumb:
I'm gonna have so many plants going outside this year man, I'm either going to find some amazing plants and create some awesome seed or I'm going to be in jail :rofl:

Why didn't I see this journal earlier? :thumb:
Subbed, goddamit!

Welcome Dinsdale :thumb: always plenty of action in here :) where abouts are you from bud?

I planted my little Blueberry regular seedlings in 10 gallon smart pot so maybe I'll still be able to create some monsterplants this summer. Ideally 1 of them is femal and 1 male. Then it's a mass production of Blueberry seeds right ther. Doing the same with my Hollands Hope. Trying to cross a male Hollands Hope witg a female Northern Lights and call it Northern Hope or Hollands Light, both really sounds good though.

What like prices from the 90's? Man he would be making a killing off you :rofl: I don't even sell mine really, people always looking to get it cheaper than normal and pissing me off. I'm not a dealer and my stuff is better than 80% of the bud going around so it's easier just to keep it and save money :thumb: That's just me though, if what you do works for you keep doing what you're doing :thumb:

Oh baby oh baby will that be the tits, can I put my order in now for 20+ seeds? :rofl: Man you know I don't know people lol who are these guys? Sounds interesting but yeah I've got no clue who or what you're talking about lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll keep your seeds safe while you're in the big house bro :rofl: You should be right, I had 10 decent sized plants in my dads backyard and nothing happened. No scumbags trying to steal or cops being a pain in the arse. As long as you don't grow trees you'll be sweet :thumb:

I planted my little Blueberry regular seedlings in 10 gallon smart pot so maybe I'll still be able to create some monsterplants this summer. Ideally 1 of them is femal and 1 male. Then it's a mass production of Blueberry seeds right ther. Doing the same with my Hollands Hope. Trying to cross a male Hollands Hope witg a female Northern Lights and call it Northern Hope or Hollands Light, both really sounds good though.

Awesome mate, sounds like a good plan, just be careful when playing around in the f2's if you plan on breeding further with them, will be a whole heap of variation in there, will have to grow out a lot more plants to find something similar to the parents ;) the crosses between strains should be a lot more stable, they should have a lot more vigor to them than the f2's also, should be a lot less variation in the offspring but you never know really, who knows it may create the next best thing or may just be a flavorless nothing, all in good fun though and its exciting to see what happens :)

Thanks!
Good ol' Europe. :)

Awesome :high-five: i will have to check out your journal a bit later when i get a chance mate, getting close to bed time here, thinking about having another cake in a cup :rofl:

Awesome mate, sounds like a good plan, just be careful when playing around in the f2's if you plan on breeding further with them, will be a whole heap of variation in there, will have to grow out a lot more plants to find something similar to the parents ;) the crosses between strains should be a lot more stable, they should have a lot more vigor to them than the f2's also, should be a lot less variation in the offspring but you never know really, who knows it may create the next best thing or may just be a flavorless nothing, all in good fun though and its exciting to see what happens :)

Awesome :high-five: i will have to check out your journal a bit later when i get a chance mate, getting close to bed time here, thinking about having another cake in a cup :rofl:
I'm actually planning on starting a seed production first so mix the blueberries together. That's what I would like but if they're both female then well, hey blueberry weed! If one Hollands Hope is a male then I'll just let him pollinate all the other plants to see what kind of seeds I get but it's just a matter of playing around I guess.

What like prices from the 90's? Man he would be making a killing off you :rofl: I don't even sell mine really, people always looking to get it cheaper than normal and pissing me off. I'm not a dealer and my stuff is better than 80% of the bud going around so it's easier just to keep it and save money :thumb: That's just me though, if what you do works for you keep doing what you're doing :thumb:

Oh baby oh baby will that be the tits, can I put my order in now for 20+ seeds? :rofl: Man you know I don't know people lol who are these guys? Sounds interesting but yeah I've got no clue who or what you're talking about lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll keep your seeds safe while you're in the big house bro :rofl: You should be right, I had 10 decent sized plants in my dads backyard and nothing happened. No scumbags trying to steal or cops being a pain in the arse. As long as you don't grow trees you'll be sweet :thumb:

Yeah man cheap ounces, just my overflow, i generally keep about 2oz from each plant for myself and family, the rest pays the bills and puts food on the table. The 2oz i keep is usually ample supply to keep me going till the next plant is done, if i don't like the next plant i have enough to get me through till the plant after :thumb: no point hording it here, hell if i did get done id be even worse off having all that weed laying around :rofl: I'm no dealer either, i have one guy that comes around and buys whatever i don't want, i have told him i don't want cars rocking up here asking for weed or ill cut him off, this is a family environment, my son has nothing to do with it and i don't want him being dragged anywhere near it or be forced to be around it ;)

lol man there will be plenty of seeds of just about anything you can imagine, nothing will be sold though unless it has been thoroughly tested and worked by me, not out to sell others seeds for them :rofl:
Yeah man Mr Soul and Duke Diamond VA, look them up, they run brothers grimm, creators of C99, Apollo, Rosetta Stone etc...
lol yeah i don't mind running 10 plants, had about that amount last year, only small ones though, this year i have a shitload of big plants to hunt through, i want to drop in at least 10 La Nina, Killer Queen will go out there for a natural grow, also would like to hunt through mango and a whole heap of these other seeds ive made in the last couple of rounds of pollination :rofl: way I'm looking at it more like 100 plants this year :rofl: I will be sending a shitload of seeds to a few friends and family just in case anything does go sour but i will lose my parents, that's a guarantee, unless i do some clone swapping of course which may already be in the works, who knows these things :)

I'm actually planning on starting a seed production first so mix the blueberries together. That's what I would like but if they're both female then well, hey blueberry weed! If one Hollands Hope is a male then I'll just let him pollinate all the other plants to see what kind of seeds I get but it's just a matter of playing around I guess.

As i said just be careful in the f2's, the seeds you would have bought would be f1's, crossing them together makes an f2, this opens up the possibilities of whatever went into the making of that blueberry to show up differently in every plant, recessive genes may show up and from memory blueberry can be a pretty hermy prone strain which can sometimes be enhanced in the offspring ;) on the other note, you might find something completely different in there that is way better than what you started with, all the fun of creating new life :) the way i see it is it doesn't hurt to play around and make yourself and some friends free seeds, everyone should be doing it, we paid for them to begin with so we should see some type of return from them, not meaning money but more seed ;) lots of fun and interesting things along the way :)

So I don't know who posted it but in this threads preview someone posted a photo of a bundy rum cup, they do not represent us Australians in any way, the majority of us have good taste. haha
bf2fce2f21e38ee74cb61ce4fb37ba79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom