Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Dayyyyym son they all look intense. That SDxspace dude #1 is looking primed and ready for a really nice harvest of quality flowers. That KQ is looking fantastic as always, dripping with trichs :high-five: After reading that part about the pheno hunting me and my partner had a look at ours, seems we have a few different phenos which is nice :thumb: Keep the good work moving mate :passitleft:

I'm seeing a few spots on your leafs, past bug outbreak? Otherwise, very pretty show, good genetic material at your place.

Cheers

Dayyyyym son they all look intense. That SDxspace dude #1 is looking primed and ready for a really nice harvest of quality flowers. That KQ is looking fantastic as always, dripping with trichs :high-five: After reading that part about the pheno hunting me and my partner had a look at ours, seems we have a few different phenos which is nice :thumb: Keep the good work moving mate :passitleft:

Thanks bro :thumb: As nice as the Space dude looks there is not much of it at all, will probably dry up to almost nothing by the time i grab the seeds out, if she is anything like her sister there wont be much there to smoke, was 90% seed :) cant wait to run it in the big tent, trying to get some clones going of it now but my cloner just isn't doing its job, needs a good clean and fresh clones taken ;) KQ is going to be off its rocker by the time she is done, only Day 37 of bloom (49 since flip) and still another 3 weeks left, going to be insane, love it when my journal lives up to its name :rofl: Good to hear the pheno hunt stuff helped in some way, main thing is look at your plants, learn them, let them show you what they have to offer, pick the traits most desirable to you as you are the one you are breeding for ;)

I'm seeing a few spots on your leafs, past bug outbreak? Otherwise, very pretty show, good genetic material at your place.

Cheers

Thanks mate :high-five: yeah i have had thrips in here for a while, didn't diagnose them till i had already done a mite treatment, left it go a few days and come back and hit them with neem as i also had a few gnats flying around, hit them again a few days later but there are still a few of the pesky buggers hanging around, ill let them recover a bit and hit them with a nice strong neem and should be the end of my pest issues for a while :) Tbh i knew i had a few pest issues in there but it wasn't affecting my plants in any severe way so didn't want to take the pesticide route if i didn't need to :thumb:

Thanks bro :thumb: As nice as the Space dude looks there is not much of it at all, will probably dry up to almost nothing by the time i grab the seeds out, if she is anything like her sister there wont be much there to smoke, was 90% seed :) cant wait to run it in the big tent, trying to get some clones going of it now but my cloner just isn't doing its job, needs a good clean and fresh clones taken ;) KQ is going to be off its rocker by the time she is done, only Day 37 of bloom (49 since flip) and still another 3 weeks left, going to be insane, love it when my journal lives up to its name :rofl: Good to hear the pheno hunt stuff helped in some way, main thing is look at your plants, learn them, let them show you what they have to offer, pick the traits most desirable to you as you are the one you are breeding for ;)

I was talking about the mother....:rofl: Nice about having 90% seeded though :) Have you thought it could also be the cloning agent you're using? Like it could be too old? Either way a good clean out and fresh everything will improve things in it's own right. Yeah that KQ is the frostiest plant I've seen so far on here I think, might be a couple that outshine it but still it's fucking crazy good :rofl: :thumb: True dat :high-five:

I was talking about the mother....:rofl: Nice about having 90% seeded though :) Have you thought it could also be the cloning agent you're using? Like it could be too old? Either way a good clean out and fresh everything will improve things in it's own right. Yeah that KQ is the frostiest plant I've seen so far on here I think, might be a couple that outshine it but still it's fucking crazy good :rofl: :thumb: True dat :high-five:

Oh :rofl: yeah the mother wont be going anywhere near the flower tent, only got tiny clones off it trying to get them to root but not having much luck, i opened a new bottle of clonex the other day as i thought that may have been the issue but i have tried clonex and DM Replicator without success, its literally just too cold ;) I have got some success from a couple of other clones like Gorilla and Elephant but the roots are no way forming as quick as they should, maybe 2mm a day :rofl: The KQ is almost a replica of her mother, not much cindy in there at all, hopefully i can find a male leaning in the same direction and i will make some F2's, should open up the gene pool a bit more and i may be able to find a pheno even closer to the mother :) I cant wait to smoke it man, its going to knock me on my ass :high-five:

You need to sought out your sleeping patterns mate, putting a cake on at 1am....WHAT CHU THINKING FOOL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: It was 1am, no munchies in the house, had to do something :rofl: now i have munchies for the rest of the week :) I didn't end up going to bed till 6am anyways so not like i was waiting up for it, shit was good too, just wish i had thought about it a bit more and put some trim in there :rofl:

Man, all i can say is this rollex is really working well, been smoking the flowers for like a week or so and pretty happy with it, but holy shit the leaf is getting me off my head :rofl: thought id try a bit of dry sift, shit id usually give away, got easily 2 cones from about 10 seconds work over a screen, put the trim back in its container and had one cone, Full on fuel, holy shit this stuff left me gasping for air :rofl: Instantly overheating, smashed :rofl: I actually think I'm more stoned now than with the flowers :rofl: means I'm going to make a whole heap with Killer Queen, may even think about some bubble bags ;)

Sounds awesome man.. glad you are enjoying what you grew! The pollen tent looks good, i like the full tent shot.. strawberry diesel and space dude looks fantastic!

Thanks mate :) enjoying it thoroughly :thumb: here is what I'm talking about, found a anti-spatter mesh screen used for cooking, grabbed a small handful of trim and gently rubbed it over the screen so it fell on a sheet of glass, couple of quick taps and this is what i was left with after scraping up with a razor, most of the leaf was when i tapped the screen :rofl: could have been cleaner but it was just for me and was good enough, mostly all trichs :)

Screenshot_5374.png

Cant wait to run the SDxSD in the big tent, with how slow everything is growing right now I'm thinking about firing up another DWC with a clone from her if i can get one to root :rofl:

:passitleft:

Oh :rofl: yeah the mother wont be going anywhere near the flower tent, only got tiny clones off it trying to get them to root but not having much luck, i opened a new bottle of clonex the other day as i thought that may have been the issue but i have tried clonex and DM Replicator without success, its literally just too cold ;) I have got some success from a couple of other clones like Gorilla and Elephant but the roots are no way forming as quick as they should, maybe 2mm a day :rofl: The KQ is almost a replica of her mother, not much cindy in there at all, hopefully i can find a male leaning in the same direction and i will make some F2's, should open up the gene pool a bit more and i may be able to find a pheno even closer to the mother :) I cant wait to smoke it man, its going to knock me on my ass :high-five:
:rofl: :rofl: It was 1am, no munchies in the house, had to do something :rofl: now i have munchies for the rest of the week :) I didn't end up going to bed till 6am anyways so not like i was waiting up for it, shit was good too, just wish i had thought about it a bit more and put some trim in there :rofl:

Lol well shit I thought she was going to end up in there...my bad :rofl: Bloody cold weather ruining your plans, maybe just save it for when it gets warmer so you're not wasting clonex :thumb: I'm sick of this weather already, fucking hate winter with a passion :rofl: Yep definitely too cold, 2mm a day is pissweak at best :rofl: It is for sure a lucky find bro, all you need a male with tighter/bigger flower clusters and you're golden, the frostiest chunkiest KQ in the making :thumb: It'll smash you for 6 mate, it'll be more like smoking oil/hash than actual bud :high-five:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too true mate, if no munchies are around you're gonna have a bad time ;) Phwoar 6am? And I thought I had a bad sleep last night lol. Make some weed butter and spread it on a slice when you cut it ;)

Holy cow.. lets do some lines feral lol!! Ill have to remember to try that with some of my trim at the end of this grow.. i love smoking some keif on top of my bowl. Yes you should definitely grow a huge one in dwc.. we can really see what she has to offer then!

Definitely have to give it a go mate, I'm going to throw a bag of trim into the freezer tonight to hopefully losen up a few more trichs and give it another go :) i did another quick batch because its so damn good, ran it through the screen a couple more times and then through the screen in my grinder, came out pretty clean, i think the only bits of leaf may have already been on the baking paper from earlier :)

Screenshot_5375.png

Lol well shit I thought she was going to end up in there...my bad :rofl: Bloody cold weather ruining your plans, maybe just save it for when it gets warmer so you're not wasting clonex :thumb: I'm sick of this weather already, fucking hate winter with a passion :rofl: Yep definitely too cold, 2mm a day is pissweak at best :rofl: It is for sure a lucky find bro, all you need a male with tighter/bigger flower clusters and you're golden, the frostiest chunkiest KQ in the making :thumb: It'll smash you for 6 mate, it'll be more like smoking oil/hash than actual bud :high-five:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too true mate, if no munchies are around you're gonna have a bad time ;) Phwoar 6am? And I thought I had a bad sleep last night lol. Make some weed butter and spread it on a slice when you cut it ;)

Nah the vert walls are there basically for veg, once they are big enough for clones i move them to the pollen tent to pheno hunt, sexing or see what its got flower wise, some pollination if there is a male in there with them, i simply pick the phenotype I'm using and discard the rest of the seed from the other plants when I'm done. Once i have my pheno picked i take more clones from the vert wall, one goes to a pot for a mother/father plant and the rest of the clones go wherever i need them, the plant in the vert wall will then be removed along with the unwanted phenotypes or crap strains :thumb: very soon I'm going to have a lot of free space in the vert walls, back to square one and i can start playing around with new plants, will probably fill them with the mangos :high-five:

I worked out last night why Gorilla Bomb has not been performing, PH was at 4.2 :rofl: changed out her res so should see some increase over the next few days, i thought i may have been feeding her a bit too strong because there are a few burnt tips but could just have been the fact the PH was so far out, i was expecting to see some kinda leaf twist but nothing ;)

Thing is with an f2 its going to be all over the place, may take me 100 plants to find what I'm looking for in there, may not even find it but definitely a possibility :) Then i will cross it back to the mother and should be pretty stable, throw out a few diff phenos :thumb:

So it's a hash party you want aye?......I have like 18g of Afghani hash just chillin here ;) Plus grinder hash, which reminds me I still have oil sitting in the freezer waiting to be made lol

Man i have never really been into hash that much just due to the fact of how much mess it makes, ive never really been into oils or extracts due to the solvents used in the process, to me the direction I'm heading is going to be dry sift, bubble hash and rosin, i have always had grinder hash etc but this is some top notch stuff, really has some flavor to it, like smoking a full bud in a cone :rofl: could take this dry sift, apply heat and would turn to a resin like shatter if you have a dab rig ;)

Nah the vert walls are there basically for veg, once they are big enough for clones i move them to the pollen tent to pheno hunt, sexing or see what its got flower wise, some pollination if there is a male in there with them, i simply pick the phenotype I'm using and discard the rest of the seed from the other plants when I'm done. Once i have my pheno picked i take more clones from the vert wall, one goes to a pot for a mother/father plant and the rest of the clones go wherever i need them, the plant in the vert wall will then be removed along with the unwanted phenotypes or crap strains :thumb: very soon I'm going to have a lot of free space in the vert walls, back to square one and i can start playing around with new plants, will probably fill them with the mangos :high-five:

I worked out last night why Gorilla Bomb has not been performing, PH was at 4.2 :rofl: changed out her res so should see some increase over the next few days, i thought i may have been feeding her a bit too strong because there are a few burnt tips but could just have been the fact the PH was so far out, i was expecting to see some kinda leaf twist but nothing ;)

Thing is with an f2 its going to be all over the place, may take me 100 plants to find what I'm looking for in there, may not even find it but definitely a possibility :) Then i will cross it back to the mother and should be pretty stable, throw out a few diff phenos :thumb:

Man i have never really been into hash that much just due to the fact of how much mess it makes, ive never really been into oils or extracts due to the solvents used in the process, to me the direction I'm heading is going to be dry sift, bubble hash and rosin, i have always had grinder hash etc but this is some top notch stuff, really has some flavor to it, like smoking a full bud in a cone :rofl: could take this dry sift, apply heat and would turn to a resin like shatter if you have a dab rig ;)

That's damn good use of your space bro, very nice explanation :thumb: As long as you get the numbers to fill them why not? Mango wall :high-five:

You probably caught it before anything started to show but damn 4.2 is low haha. Nice one on catching it though ;)

But that's the fun part isn't it? ;) Finding the pheno you are looking for.

Me either, but I've learned to really appreciate an indica, you should make it into hash. The afghan is supposed to be 100% indica and because I have so much bud on me it didn't hurt to turn a whole plant into it. Makes it easier to put into edibles as well :thumb: I use the dry ice method with a big container so it's not messy at all, don't lose really any to it just being blown away (if using just a flat surface) either ;) I've wanted to get into dry sifting but can't be fucked looking into the screens lol, I just use my bubble bags to make the hash. Bubble hash is good if you have a plant that produces a shit tonne of trichs otherwise imo it's kinda of shit yield wise. Don't get me wrong bubble has a great taste to it but yeah depending on the plant usually has a lot to do with the yield of extract. Captain obvious they call me :rofl: I'd love to get into rosin but it's too expensive for me atm plus I don't really give a shit about extracts except hash. Don't like the whole "dabbing" scene of things. People making themselves dumb because they don't know how often to smoke it and just power it like normal flowers....pisses me off haha. I know what you mean man, I'll take a photo sometime of the jar in the freezer, pure golden liquid made from rinsing my grinder with Iso. Go for it dude and you'll be surprised at the amount your grinder builds up that golden deliciousness ;) :thumb:

Tbh i think the dry ice bubble bags would be alright for dry sift too, probably even better than what I'm using :rofl: yeah I'm not really talking about the mess it makes while making it, more the mess it makes of my bongs and pipes while smoking it, means i have to clean them a lot more regular :rofl: I am looking into the whole rosin thing but tbh its just feeding whats wanted, not really for myself, I'm quite happy with smoking flowers and if i want an extra kick i hit the dry sift :high-five: the amount of people dabbing in videos on Instagram is stupid, like seriously, what is the point? "yeah dude, look how sick i am, i can dab 50g in one puff" half of them use a spec of rosin or shatter and you can still see the oil in the bowl or nail after they hit it, like bumpuffing a smoke :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom