Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

So last night i changed out both KQ and Gorilla Bombs reservoirs, i decided to check the ph of KQ runoff as i have not completely emptied the reservoir since it went into flower which was 50 days ago :thumb: PH was stable at 5.8, perfect, i don't check any PH with them through the week or runoff usually, only time i set PH is when mixing up the new reservoir but there is always at least 2-3 L left in the bottom of old shit. Here is a pic of the mix that came out, literally clear as, brownish color due to the nutrients but not a spec of any algae, pathogens, pests, dead root material or cloudiness of any kind, literally as healthy as can be in the root area :)

Screenshot_5373.png

:passitleft:

Tbh i think the dry ice bubble bags would be alright for dry sift too, probably even better than what I'm using :rofl: yeah I'm not really talking about the mess it makes while making it, more the mess it makes of my bongs and pipes while smoking it, means i have to clean them a lot more regular :rofl: I am looking into the whole rosin thing but tbh its just feeding whats wanted, not really for myself, I'm quite happy with smoking flowers and if i want an extra kick i hit the dry sift :high-five: the amount of people dabbing in videos on Instagram is stupid, like seriously, what is the point? "yeah dude, look how sick i am, i can dab 50g in one puff" half of them use a spec of rosin or shatter and you can still see the oil in the bowl or nail after they hit it, like bumpuffing a smoke :rofl:

Maybe, never tried dry sifting with them though. Hey if it works don't knock it ;)
Ahhhhhh that makes sense :rofl:
That's it mate, flowers and hash are good enough. Don't need no shatter to get super high. Just quality weed and hash :high-five:
Just another reason not to go on that :rofl: Douche bags galore :rofl:

Few Quick pics from the flower tent ;)

Killer Queen

Screenshot_5334.png

Screenshot_5333.png

Screenshot_5335.png

Screenshot_5338.png

Screenshot_5339.png

Screenshot_5337.png

Screenshot_5336.png

Daaaaayum
My goodness this thing has turned out damn fine bro!

Thanks Sneaky :high-five: I'm actually talking to Mr Soul right now about her :rofl: he just sent me a few pics of the AG13 mother and she is spot on, a bit more filled in than my girl but I'm guessing the cold has played a major part in that my end :) She is truly a stunner man even with small buds :)

Maybe, never tried dry sifting with them though. Hey if it works don't knock it ;)
Ahhhhhh that makes sense :rofl:
That's it mate, flowers and hash are good enough. Don't need no shatter to get super high. Just quality weed and hash :high-five:
Just another reason not to go on that :rofl: Douche bags galore :rofl:

Yeah man i don't even roll joints anymore, I'm always home, easier to pack a bong and fly :rofl: IG is good if you filter out the bullshit, only follow the real growers and breeders, that way you don't get all the other crap that comes along with it, ive deleted a couple so far :rofl: you know, repost this if blah blah fuck off, wiped, if it aint growing weed related i have no interest on there :rofl:

Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Heatmat and dome will do wonders if it's too cold. My little tents seem to be the bomb for rooting lately. It's just the warmth and humidity that does it. Tho I swear by clonex still.

Yeah I'm starting to get a bit of growth again to everything now that I'm using the heater in the room to warm things up a bit, also disconnected my ducting a bit from my hood in veg so its not drawing all that heat straight out, duct is sitting about half over the hood flange now and had given me about 5-6c extra warmth in there, have actually had to take the dome off the mat now as it was getting a bit too warm for my liking :rofl: Have had another mango pop up overnight, in the same pot as the other, was the bigger pot i used and threw about 6 in there, makes me think it may not be a good idea to be using these really small seedling pots i have been, probably don't hold up as well to the extreme heats or cool changes as there is not as much soil, i think i will be stepping up a pot size from now on :thumb: clones i think were just past their time, cloner was way out of whack and needed a good clean which i did after they didn't root, some will go after this but these ones just wouldn't take, decided rather than mess with them anymore id take all fresh ones and start again ;) tried a few with my clonex, few with replicator and some without anything, probably should have marked them but its not about working out what solution works right now, i just need roots on some clones :rofl:

Man this cake is good, not the one i cooked the other night that's awesome too but i found these things at the supermarket called "cake in a cup" mix in 40ml milk in a coffee mug, stir the shit real well and microwave for 1 min, i mixed in about half a gram of my finest dry sift while i was at it :thumb: Taste is fantastic, doesn't taste like weed like most weed cakes ive ever tried, this cake actually tastes like the Rollex terps :rofl: doing its job too, man I'm getting stoned :rofl:

Screenshot_5376.png

Some updates, Pics from the flower tent, took to gorilla bomb tonight and did a bit of thinning, took any thin underperforming branches that are taking energy away from the thriving branches, also gives a bit of room for the flowers to grow when they start blooming ;) nothing worse than having a big mass of bud that goes moldy due to no breathing space :thumb: i may even hit her again once stretch is over depending on the crowding. sorry bout the second pic, lights on makes it look crap.

Screenshot_5386.png

Screenshot_5394.png

Killer Queen, full on color starting to come through now in the cool :) pics taken under every type of lighting i had access to :rofl:

Screenshot_5377.png

Screenshot_5389.png

Screenshot_5378.png

Screenshot_5379.png

Screenshot_5381.png

Screenshot_5380.png

Screenshot_5382.png

Screenshot_5383.png

Screenshot_5384.png

Screenshot_5385.png

Screenshot_5390.png

Screenshot_5391.png

Screenshot_5392.png

Screenshot_5393.png

In the veg tent, couple of pics, first up another mango seed popped, can see it behind the other one kinda ;) these have kinda got me really interested right now, could really be anything, i have only germinated a few most were culled in favor of imported genetics and only flowered one out which was like a mango haze, could have been just one phenotype, may be a lot more to play with in this mix, i recommend anyone that has them to drop them and see, could be something amazing :thumb:

Screenshot_5387.png

also while in the veg tent, White Jack Reveg is coming along really well, should only be a few weeks till i am seeing normal leaves again, veg her up a bit and take some clones to bring her back to the flower tent and keep a mother this time around :rofl:

Screenshot_5388.png

after all this i spent a good hour or so giving all the plants in there a strong neem treatment, bugs were starting to overtake again, few pesky gnats but mainly want to wipe out these thrips, doing some major damage to the younger plants leaves which are either slowing them right down or coming close to killing them.

So then i was pretty much done for the night, i went through an old stash dad has and found a couple bags of the weed I'm trying to get going probably from about 10 years ago :rofl: i thought id have a look and see if there were any seeded buds, went through like 3oz of the shit and found a couple of deformed seeds i decided to throw into coco and hope for the best, don't really have much hope for them but worth a shot, while i was at it i took a few pics of bag #1. This was the first plant he started numbering meaning should be the same as the seeds I'm germinating only fresher, next generation ;) I remember the first plant from import seed around 6 years ago was #4 so by rights bags labelled 2 & 3 should also be what I'm after, theres about 2 sandwich bags of each so will have to go through them in the next few weeks, they seem to be a much more leafier bud than #1, anyways, old weed, smells like pepper and incense, spicy stuff, enjoy :thumb: (btw I'm not going to smoke it, hell naw)

Screenshot_5395.png

Screenshot_5396.png

Screenshot_5398.png

Screenshot_5397.png

Screenshot_5399.png

Back
Top Bottom