Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Ah man thtose first pix of that sssdh. Even the burn tips give it character. Like whaaaa. Just try me. You know youll get knocked on the side of your skull only to try open the door on the other side. Great pix feral. Happy new years from above under to yall down under.

:rofl: hot weather stuff it up? It does here. Might be the northerly associated with the hot, I'm not sure.. Fucks my tv reception up also..

:rofl: hot weather stuff it up? It does here. Might be the northerly associated with the hot, I'm not sure.. Fucks my tv reception up also..

Yeah I'm thinking it could be the weather, been freakin hot here this week :rofl: rain fucks my TV reception lol, not that I pick up much to begin with anyways :rofl:

In the house.. fuck man,that's not good.. hope you killed it three times then shot it dead just to make sure..

In the house.. fuck man,that's not good.. hope you killed it three times then shot it dead just to make sure..

Yeah man went out the back to water the plants and came back in the back door and saw his tail, funny as fuck, slithered straight into a humane mouse trap and got stuck in there, wrapped it in a teatowel so there was no chance of escape and dropped it in a bucket of water. Its still in there, I'm not checking it till later :rofl: :rofl: I read they can live underwater for about 30 mins so ill give it a day :rofl: :rofl: as my dad always says, the only good snake is a dead snake :rofl:

Only ever seen 3 snakes here in the last 10 years, just the heat bringing them all out :thumb: need to fix the screen door, got a hole near the bottom it must have gone through ;)

Yeah man went out the back to water the plants and came back in the back door and saw his tail, funny as fuck, slithered straight into a humane mouse trap and got stuck in there, wrapped it in a teatowel so there was no chance of escape and dropped it in a bucket of water. Its still in there, I'm not checking it till later :rofl: :rofl: I read they can live underwater for about 30 mins so ill give it a day :rofl: :rofl: as my dad always says, the only good snake is a dead snake :rofl:

Only ever seen 3 snakes here in the last 10 years, just the heat bringing them all out :thumb: need to fix the screen door, got a hole near the bottom it must have gone through ;)

I've picked up a washing basket with hot clothes from the drier in it and felt a weird texture around the bottom of it while it was in my arms, looked up and there's a 1-1.5 red belly wrapped around it staring into my soul, safe to say I've never used a shovel with such anger in my life haha, cut it's head off then waited for my brother in law to get home from school and threw it at him, hahahahaha.

Man clothes would have been flying everywhere around here :rofl: :rofl: I had a shovel and a rake incase the fucker tried to escape :rofl: wasn't a very big one, probably about 40-50cm I'm guessing from what I saw of it, wasn't too thick so only a youngin ;) Probably a red belly, I only saw the black :rofl: :rofl:

Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Fighting rats and snakes to the bitter end. Whereever they do injustice. Wherever they wreek havoc. Whereever a hole needs to be dug. Shovel man will be there. Da da da da. Bang Boom Crash Doink. My therapist thinks im getting better... obvouusly not very good at their job...

Man clothes would have been flying everywhere around here :rofl: :rofl: I had a shovel and a rake incase the fucker tried to escape :rofl: wasn't a very big one, probably about 40-50cm I'm guessing from what I saw of it, wasn't too thick so only a youngin ;) Probably a red belly, I only saw the black :rofl: :rofl:

Haha I've become use to them, I don't hate them when they aren't in my yard, I'll leave them alone if they're a distance away from my place but if they're in my yard, sorry, 1000 snakes aren't worth the risk of a single bite to my son.

I live in a desert and there's rumor that there are snakes indigenous to the area. I've only ever seen them in the pet store and local zoo. I was at one time an avid hiker I've seen hawks, eagles, plenty of lizards, even big horn sheep (don't see those fuckers everyday!) and never once a snake. There's plenty of snake holes I just never hear the rattles.

I had a couple as pets for a while just some corn snakes love to watch those mice get swallowed. I would dangle the mouse by the tail, flick it's head then dangle it in the tank and BAM!!!!! Charlie would snatch that little fucker right outta my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom