Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Man oh man... Where to start... Everything looks incredible... C99, 91 krypt, silver mountain.. Breathtaking... Wish I had the space for males, that jabbas stash looks very cool, is it up next in the pollen tent? You guys definitely have one of the best environment's for outdoors! Can't wait tp see how those girls thrive.

You sure did crocodile dundee that snake a few weeks back lol, guess it is natural :rofl::rofl::rofl:I don't have Instagram on this phone cause its a hunk of junk, but I just google your username +Instagram and you pop right up lol very interesting to hear about that mix up... Guess its a lavender x p75 then? Let me know when you figure that out pls and thx .. Haha not sure if I'm disappointed or excited lol they were freebies after all... I'll take some pics tonight... Time for the flip cause I'll be touching the roof with these trees lol will add some pics and start a new journal soon! :passitleft: Have a great one!

Thanks mate ;) not sure what I'm going to do with the jabbas stash yet, I was looking for a female and had no plans to keep any males, If I can get him to reveg I will use him down the track, if not no great loss :thumb: Outdoor kills it over here :)

lol yeah that snake, you wouldn't believe it but the thing is still alive, lifted the tray off the bucket yesterday and its still slithering around in there, has turned the water blood red, little bugger can stay in there till it dies :rofl:

Tbh the lavender it is nothing to be disappointed about, It is very close to PU, probably within the same family, if anything its more rarer than the PU ;) Either way, Duke wouldn't have used it or kept it for like 20 years if it wasn't any good :thumb: I will get around to asking him one day, keeps slipping my mind :rofl:

Looking mighty fine mate.. lots of goodness there..

Yea what isnt frosty in there lol! Had to make a fake ig earlier to follow ya.. you do post a lot on there. Love your outdoor plants.. cindy haze is a pretty gal. The c99 and krypt are my favorite lookin buds.. specially that c99 hot damn it looks dense as can be! The balls on the jabbas stash are real colorful.. beautiful garden as always man! .....

Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Just used half my download allowqnce on you pictures. Lmao. Outdoor ones are nice hey. They so love the sun. Im outdoor jealous atm .

Lol, tbh I don't even know if you can buy fosters in Australia anymore, I'm pretty sure beer is aussie for beer, we still speak english :rofl: It was an aussie beer till the poms bought it, now is produced over there and consumed as an "aussie" beer. Fosters aint been popular since the 80's-90's :rofl: no we are nothing like crocodile Dundee, we don't all kill crocs and live on the land, it was a movie :rofl: :rofl:

Fershur, man. I'm looking forward to getting over to your little patch of land. I'd love to dive the Great Barrier Reef & my daughter is obsessed with the Opera House. Any guesses as to her name...

Just ribbin'ya bout the dundee stuff, not tryin to be an a-hole!

Got more of those home made seeds above ground too. 3 of the 818 cross and 3 of the BB cross. Both with Haze Extreme. Lookin forward to seeing what they're gonna do for me!

Who the hell are the POMS?

Looking mighty fine mate.. lots of goodness there..

Thanks mate, yeah its all coming along really well :passitleft:

Yea what isnt frosty in there lol! Had to make a fake ig earlier to follow ya.. you do post a lot on there. Love your outdoor plants.. cindy haze is a pretty gal. The c99 and krypt are my favorite lookin buds.. specially that c99 hot damn it looks dense as can be! The balls on the jabbas stash are real colorful.. beautiful garden as always man! .....

Good to see you on there dude :) The C99 is some phenomenal smoke, loving it so far but I cant stop :rofl: Thanks for all the kind words bud :thumb:

Just used half my download allowqnce on you pictures. Lmao. Outdoor ones are nice hey. They so love the sun. Im outdoor jealous atm .

:rofl: tell me about it, internet has been stuffing up again here for the past few days and trying to reload this page keeps rebooting the modem :rofl: :rofl: Super stoked for outdoor this year, all pretty much SSH crosses I'm running out there so should be a decent haul :)

Fershur, man. I'm looking forward to getting over to your little patch of land. I'd love to dive the Great Barrier Reef & my daughter is obsessed with the Opera House. Any guesses as to her name...

Just ribbin'ya bout the dundee stuff, not tryin to be an a-hole!

Got more of those home made seeds above ground too. 3 of the 818 cross and 3 of the BB cross. Both with Haze Extreme. Lookin forward to seeing what they're gonna do for me!

Who the hell are the POMS?

Yeah man there are some amazing tourist destinations over here, we have some of the best coastline in the world :) opera house is pretty boring unless there is something going on there, I used to go there every week with school, was a great way to get out of school work :rofl:

:rofl: all good man I knew you were only messing around, its funny though, that one movie from like almost 40 years ago still sets the idea that that is what aussies are like today, I mean americans were not the same as they were 40 years ago, a lot has changed in that time. I wish it was still like that because all there is today are a bunch of city dwelling posh toffs that don't want to get their hands dirty, everyone thinks they are better than you etc, half of them wouldn't have even seen a spider in their lives :rofl:

Awesome news on the germination mate, so exciting dropping in your own creations :)

Poms are a slang term we use for English people ;)

Yeah I went and did some reading on lavender, sounds awesome and the seeds are expensive lol I really didn't care haha I've got two beautiful ladies and hopefully they give me some tasty buds lol where do you find all your strain info? Families, genetics etc? That stuff intrigues me..

That's wild about the snake lol... Completely different world over here, in my youth we use tp have competitions at our cottage tp see who could bring home the biggest ones... Only rattlesnakes are venomous in this neck of the woods, all else was fair game lol

Every aussie I've had the pleasure of spending time with has always been a blast..... Almost got in a fight with one in B.C. Cause I called him my "fellow colonialist" lol had to buy him a few drinks and explain that Canada was a British colony as well lol.... The other most memorable time was when we went to tahiti(bora bora..went bloody broke doing it too) for my moms 50th, which coincidentally is 11days before mine (new years eve) so out for birthday drinks on the resort, met up with these 2 younger Australian couples, spent a great night chatting and laughing, meanwhile the French concierge had been chatting up the only single girl on the whole resort all night but you could tell she wasn't into him.. Aussie mate gets up tp get us drinks. Heads straight over to the girl and brings her back to introduce her to me.. Cute russian journalist.... Needless to say it was a great 20th birthday lol if looks could kill... I'm probably still on that Frenchman's hit list lmao :rofl:

Have a cousin over there too... Haven't spoken to him in 15years or more probably.. I should look into that...

Some people have very sheltered world views... It's mind boggling... Been asked if we still have igloos by an American before lol... Same guy didn't appreciate hearing canada/britain burnt down the white house in war of 1812... Anyways rant over, shouldn't have smoked one before typing this lol.. Time to get back to work, have a good one folks!

Yeah man the lavender should kick ass :) All my strain info comes from various places depending on what it is, strainfinder is good for a bit of genetic history and basic info on the cross, info on a lot of oldschool stuff and MNS strains can be found on the MNS forums, various other forums go right into specific strains and cuts, just a matter of searching high and low for all the info you can get. Another great resource is podcasts, one of my mates runs one called "the potcast" on soundcloud where he goes into a lot of breeding info from the top guys in the states with the actual breeders of the strains, very long indepth interviews, he was the one that informed me it is lavender :thumb: but tbh the best way to learn about genetic history and the plants you are growing is to talk directly to the breeder yourself, ive found IG to be an amazing tool to network with a lot of other breeders and growers, ive even grabbed pictures of parents from them so I know which way exactly the crosses I'm running are leaning ;)

:rofl: yeah man aussies are pretty laid back, have a laugh about anything with anyone :) Yeah some people are sheltered as, seriously believe everything they see on tv and in movies :rofl:

I've been poppin seeds for about a week and a half now. I've got 10 little beans above ground. 3 each of the Haze X crosses, 2 White Widow, 2 Maui Waui, and I've got two Dream Lotus on paper, tappin out. Prolly have those two in the dirt before bedtime tonight. I'm 100% germination rate with breeder seeds and 100% with the 818 cross, only 30% with the BB Crosses. I'll take those odds! I think the Haze X x BB just needs a little more hand holding to pop the tapper out. Got the first set going on all of them but the Maui's just broke ground yesterday and they've only got baby saws.

This one here has stretched quite a bit since this pic so I've had to give the girl a bit of support, she's got a walker in the cup with her now...

VE8B00842.jpg

Yay my internet started working again long enough to load my page :rofl:

Guess its a lavender x p75 then? Let me know when you figure that out pls and thx ..

I actually had a chat to Duke about it today and he confirmed it is lavender ;)

I've been poppin seeds for about a week and a half now. I've got 10 little beans above ground. 3 each of the Haze X crosses, 2 White Widow, 2 Maui Waui, and I've got two Dream Lotus on paper, tappin out. Prolly have those two in the dirt before bedtime tonight. I'm 100% germination rate with breeder seeds and 100% with the 818 cross, only 30% with the BB Crosses. I'll take those odds! I think the Haze X x BB just needs a little more hand holding to pop the tapper out. Got the first set going on all of them but the Maui's just broke ground yesterday and they've only got baby saws.

This one here has stretched quite a bit since this pic so I've had to give the girl a bit of support, she's got a walker in the cup with her now...

VE8B00842.jpg

Hell yeah man, nothing beats popping your own beans :)

Looking awesome in there Feral. That 91 Krypt is my favourite, have you smoked any yet?

Thanks mate ;) I haven't smoked anything from this current girl yet, funny story, I flowered out a small clone of it in the pollen tent after I finished up the cindy haze crosses, I wasn't overly happy with the growth of the plant and I was going to cull the mother plant, was so busy at the time I completely forgot and in the meantime had harvested the small one in the pollen tent, finally got around to giving it a smoke and holy shit it blew my mind, flavor and stone were on point :) I then realized I still had the mother so I took more cuts and threw this one straight in the DWC to do a bigger version of it :rofl: She has really grown a lot better this time around and I wont be chopping her as early as last time, should be even better than what I remember :thumb:

I told you that 91 Krypt is legit. :cheesygrinsmiley: (I couldn't help throwing in an "i-told-you-so")

I told you that 91 Krypt is legit. :cheesygrinsmiley: (I couldn't help throwing in an "i-told-you-so")

:rofl: :rofl: you indeed did bro, you are the only reason I grew this girl, thanks for the recommendation :passitleft: ive actually got a smaller one in flower now too that I'm going to hit with the jabbas stash male I found, should be some greasy funky put you on your ass weed :rofl: also going to hit a small clone of my frosty Killer Queen that is flowering outside, should be interesting :)

Your girls are looking wicked now bro. I love the look of that 91 krypt aswell. Also a few of those unknown sativas look like their gonna turn out feral ;)

Thanks bro, yeah they are coming along really well :) gotta get some more pics up on here soon, phone is already getting full again :rofl: There is one of the unknown sativas I'm really keeping an eye on, M10, holy shit she is going to be a nice plant, much darker than the rest, stacks nodes and is a much bushier plant than the others, literally stinks like dogshit when you first walk past :rofl: give her a rub and she is full on oldschool funk :) Ive been watching the pics connoisseur have been putting up of his Mullum dom crosses and it looks exactly the same, going to be interesting one day when I find out exactly what it is I'm working with :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: you indeed did bro, you are the only reason I grew this girl, thanks for the recommendation :passitleft: ive actually got a smaller one in flower now too that I'm going to hit with the jabbas stash male I found, should be some greasy funky put you on your ass weed :rofl: also going to hit a small clone of my frosty Killer Queen that is flowering outside, should be interesting :)
Nice. Sounds like some great mixes for the futute

Thanks bro, yeah they are coming along really well :) gotta get some more pics up on here soon, phone is already getting full again :rofl: There is one of the unknown sativas I'm really keeping an eye on, M10, holy shit she is going to be a nice plant, much darker than the rest, stacks nodes and is a much bushier plant than the others, literally stinks like dogshit when you first walk past :rofl: give her a rub and she is full on oldschool funk :) Ive been watching the pics connoisseur have been putting up of his Mullum dom crosses and it looks exactly the same, going to be interesting one day when I find out exactly what it is I'm working with :thumb:
Is that the one next to that greenhouse in the pic?

Yes... I'm da man! :rofl: I kid, but seriously... I am the man.

Very interesting crosses man. Who's balls do I have to swing on to get some? ;)

Nice. Sounds like some great mixes for the futute

Yeah man I plan on revegging the Jabbas Stash male but I figure if it doesn't work out I will have still used him in a couple of crosses, he is dropping pollen everywhere right now so might aswell put it to good use :)

Is that the one next to that greenhouse in the pic?

Nah that's the Cindy Haze and SSSDH's, I have the M10 in a group of 4 plants I gave to my dad to look after, M8 M9 M10 and M11, I'm keeping an eye on them while he grows them out but I have clones from them all ;) right now I have m2, m3 and m5 in flower, m4 was male, m7 is in veg :)

Yes... I'm da man! :rofl: I kid, but seriously... I am the man.

Very interesting crosses man. Who's balls do I have to swing on to get some? ;)

I should have a whole heap of crosses ready in a few weeks using my Thai Buddha male, new custom printed mylar packaging on the way too :) Best place to talk to me about seeds is on IG, they don't really allow it on here ;) The Jabbas Stash crosses will probably get done over the next few days so should be ready in about 6 weeks, they will only be small batches so will only be giving them to mates and keeping a lot for my own use :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom