First Attempted Outdoor Bag Seed Grow In Soil 2017

Sorry guys I've had a lot going on and I had company come and we had a huge storm...but my girls are coming along... And I say girls Because so far they haven't shown me otherwise. The supercropping has been a success they have filled out nice in terms of the lower branches catching up and now I have like 5 tops each plant. The bugs have subsided for now and finally the weather has cooled a tiny bit.

This is smaller one
420-magazine-mobile1573593690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1198987137.jpg

420-magazine-mobile528471450.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1725804130.jpg

The bigger one
420-magazine-mobile671527760.jpg

420-magazine-mobile665059851.jpg

420-magazine-mobile586226586.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1920131122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1992377970.jpg

420-magazine-mobile590753623.jpg

Hey you have a hurricane going your way, haven't you?

Haha me too...the advice is wonderful. I'm thinking of topping the smaller one just to experiment but id hate to mess something up. Also I started finding little pin holes in cluster form and under side of the leaf is a small little catterpiller worm thing....
420-magazine-mobile1428092153.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1142627483.jpg

That looks like leaf miner

I fimmed it first before I tried anything else and it created a bunch of growth. So then I started supercropping and it's been a good learning experience def a good lesson in plant growth and recovery. I'm truly amazed, I tested it on some of my other garden plants and they too respond the same. I'm definitely a novice Gardener but I feel like I have understood what was needed and I never do more I always do less and go from there I have a lot of patience so it comes in handy. I know nothing is instant gratification here but I think that's why I love it so much more.

I fimmed it first before I tried anything else and it created a bunch of growth. So then I started supercropping and it's been a good learning experience def a good lesson in plant growth and recovery. I'm truly amazed, I tested it on some of my other garden plants and they too respond the same. I'm definitely a novice Gardener but I feel like I have understood what was needed and I never do more I always do less and go from there I have a lot of patience so it comes in handy. I know nothing is instant gratification here but I think that's why I love it so much more.

Nice! You have good instincts. I'm a good Gardner/Grower, just first time with Cabanis .

Hey 420G, hope all is well with the storm
Thanks luckily we're on the back end of things and mainly we got wind and rain but I feel for my friends near the coast and I hope they are okay. But in the light of all this I do want to mention yesterday good news.... I have confirmed both are FEMALE! I was able to see the white hairs today on both :)
420-magazine-mobile129061612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1321143670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1248426772.jpg

Thanks luckily we're on the back end of things and mainly we got wind and rain but I feel for my friends near the coast and I hope they are okay. But in the light of all this I do want to mention yesterday good news.... I have confirmed both are FEMALE! I was able to see the white hairs today on both :)
420-magazine-mobile129061612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1321143670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1248426772.jpg
So glad to hear you're ok!
That's a nice silver lining!!

Good to hear that :surf:

It's working!!! Lol

Way to go!!
Yay I was so excited when I started seeing the hairs and its funny because the smaller one was the first to show. She is this little bush and she is covered in bud sites.. Im having a tough time getting a good pic. The bigger one is gonna produce some big buds I have a feeling. The stem alone is about 3 times the diameter of the little one haha

You're in flowering, good job :thumb: It might take a while though seeing that she was triggered quite late.

Back
Top Bottom