First BP Grow white widow

Yeah i jockied a couple things around and may have it set up a lil better now i been in town all day tryin get my car fixed.

Yeah i dont mind but its mornings like this one that put me in a grumpy mood i came in to check lights make sure they came on at 8 and the plant had fallen and smashed up against the corener of the walls, so now shes got a bunch of bud sites that have been smashed do you think she will be ok? Do you think it was enough to decrease yield expectancy? And im just bein a worry freak but do you think that could have been enough stress to maybe try and hermie up? Just askin questions

Give her love tie her up and all will be good. She couldn't have smashed that hard she wasn't that far from the wall as I remember.

No what happened was the cup that the rockwool sittin in tipped cause the hole is a lil to big, and she fell against the wall and thats how she slept no tellin what time of night that happened. All good now i just made another lid i bought 10 of them at .50cents a piece. I been adjustin lights better to my ability anyways.

That won't hurt anything at all, as long as nothing broke it will be fine.

But you might want to tie up the plant like Alien mentioned, I've found I need to do some tying near the end to expose buds and whatnot. I've found that some hooks screwed into the wall can be very convenient. But don't use string, I use the plastic tape they sell in garden stores. It's about 1/4" wide so it won't cut into the stem. And I tie it very loosely.

Nope, don't think it hurt it either. I've had all kinds of mishaps and Fry is right, if nothing broke (and by that I mean pretty much clean off) then the plant will go along it's merry way like it survived a big wind storm. Try 'em up and hang 'em high.

I have cup hooks everywhere in my room. The make excellent tie off points. I also use the plant tape for hanging. I've seen people use yarn also. No need to tie them tight. They are not going to run away! LOL!

yeah i hear you sounds like a pretty good idea i really want to get started on another grow but i cant and it sux.

Ok guys a lil update my girl is 38.5in tall and just gettin bigger by the day. This is day 22 flower here are some pix to give you a look.

SDC11862.JPG

SDC11864.JPG

SDC11865.JPG

SDC11869.JPG

SDC11868.JPG

SDC11870.JPG

!!

This is day 22 flower here are some pix to give you a look.

Man GG! your camera takes great pictures. I need a better camera!!!

So I was just telling Roseman that I was off to go read up on tying my girls down since I am out of height room and found a bunch of useful info here in your journal GG. =)

Been a little under the weather GG nothing serious just enough to make me miserable and pissed off.

Thats not good man sounds like things arent goin the best for you rite now i hope you still have plenty of that big buddah and some WW to help relieve the day. Hope things get better for you man.

Re: !!

This is day 22 flower here are some pix to give you a look.

Man GG! your camera takes great pictures. I need a better camera!!!

So I was just telling Roseman that I was off to go read up on tying my girls down since I am out of height room and found a bunch of useful info here in your journal GG. =)

Thanx lol this is a good camera i actually bought it for my wife for our aniv. And about the useful info you found im glad and surprised lol thats you found useful info here. Im about to be in the same boat you are with the kids lol, I just found out im about to get my oldest son from a previous (yet scandalis) relationship he'll be 6 in july so i have to clear this room out and move to my room so he has a room while he's here, Im also very excited i havent seen him in almost 2 years we goin to AZ and CA too.

Thanx lol this is a good camera i actually bought it for my wife for our aniv. And about the useful info you found im glad and surprised lol thats you found useful info here. Im about to be in the same boat you are with the kids lol, I just found out im about to get my oldest son from a previous (yet scandalis) relationship he'll be 6 in july so i have to clear this room out and move to my room so he has a room while he's here, Im also very excited i havent seen him in almost 2 years we goin to AZ and CA too.

I did get a few decent pix posted a few minutes ago, I only had to take 60 shots...lol Well! Congrats on getting your oldest son for a while, that kinda news will send you scramblin! Have fun life's latest curve ball GG!

Back
Top Bottom