First Ever Grow Journal

Ok ok I made it. I am late here is my hall pass. Now I go take a seat. If I raise my hand that means ether I need a light or got to go to the bathroom.
All jokes aside very nice growing you got going on there bud and nice buds to be soon. Outstanding for only cfl. Happy growing.

How To Add Links To Signatures
Good moring... Here is a link on how to put you journal in your signature so when you post on other journals people can find ya. Cannfan is having internet problems so didn't make it over here last night but will sometime today and I'm sure she has other tips and links for ya. Like I said earlier she is a wealth of information.....:circle-of-love:

Yeah there are by CFLs. Total 9 of them at 800 lums , but I have noticed thin leaves. If that hurts me at some point of growth I'm sure. But I'll take it for first time. I only topped it once as baby. Still grew 5ft tall.

I know money is always an issue but somewhere down the road check out the lights in my journal. I think you will be surprised at how affordable they are especially compared to most of the others on the market and I love my lights..... I'm not advertising for them to ya for real but they really do work well and are not out of reach cost wise......:circle-of-love:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom