First Ever Grow! White Dwarf x Critical Mass Autoflower - 250W HPS - Soil

Jaymangrows

Hey Guys! I've recently started my first ever grow, I have 2 white dwarf X critical mass autoflowers growing currently, ones 5 weeks and a day from seed and the others 2 weeks from seed. They're growing in 11L pots with Canna Terra Pro Plus soil mix, watering at 6.2 - 7 PH. Using a 250w HPS bulb and it's on 20 hours a day. The tents only 60x60x140cm. The older plants are flowering but have become very droopy recently with lots of yellow leaves appearing, very dry and crinkly, and growth has slowed until today when the leaves have peeked up again, the other plant seems to be doing okay? But then what do I know. Here's some pictures so far anyway.

420-magazine-mobile452863927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1074719636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521728244.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1834810388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1050338655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile609402006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1375203409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile166935587.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1912801938.jpg
420-magazine-mobile243165723.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689200643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile329730073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here are photos showing yesterday, (Extreme drooping, leaves turns yellow) and today, not as much drooping, grown slightly.
420-magazine-mobile863735018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile14411823.jpg

WAYYY to much Nitrogen/feed. It's suffering from a Nitro Toxicity. Amoungst other things... You need to do a immediate flush and ease off the nutes for a week or so. PH the water you're going to flush the plant with.. What's your feeding dosage/schedule? what's in your base? And are you using synthetics? IF so how much?

EDIT: Also, 20 hour light schedual? Your in "mid-veg" or closer to flower. Light schedule should be 18/6 (this can fluctuate of course, but it's your first grow so..) Plants do almost all of their growing at night. So that 6 hours is essential. (You can also play with this by gradually extending or shortening the light period.) Get back to me with some answers and we will go from there. But I'm here to help as much as possible. Hate to see a beautiful specimen like her get poisoned. I suggest the flush asap!

WAYYY to much Nitrogen/feed. It's suffering from a Nitro Toxicity. Amoungst other things... You need to do a immediate flush and ease off the nutes for a week or so. PH the water you're going to flush the plant with.. What's your feeding dosage/schedule? what's in your base? And are you using synthetics? IF so how much?

See I flushed last night and that's when things started perking up, flushed with 3x the amount of water I would usually give at 6.5-6.6 ph. Just before the flush I bumped my nutes up from 1/4 of a dose to 3/4 and that's when things got bad, I gave it two of these feeds within a week. Usually it would get watered every 4 -6 days or so. Literally I brought a bag of canna terra pro plus soil and filled the pot, I'm a proper newb.

See I flushed last night and that's when things started perking up, flushed with 3x the amount of water I would usually give at 6.5-6.6 ph. Just before the flush I bumped my nutes up from 1/4 of a dose to 3/4 and that's when things got bad, I gave it two of these feeds within a week. Usually it would get watered every 4 -6 days or so. Literally I brought a bag of canna terra pro plus soil and filled the pot, I'm a proper newb.

No worries! Ya you have wayyyy to much nitrogen and feed going through her. The flush was a good idea. But sometimes as a new grower you tend to get 'anxious' and/or 'worried'. Which allows room for typical n00b mistakes. We've all been through them no worries. This is how we all learn. Trial and error. ;)

Lay off the nutes for a week, week and a half. See how she reacts. I dunno if you're on a time restraint or anything. But you might have to veg a bit longer before flipping just so she has the time to fully re coop from this. She looks pretty poisoned. When she starts to go light then you can give her a quarter feeding. then see how she reacts. Always remember to gradually move in steps with marijuana cultivation. It takes time for our girls to get used to new things/higher doses. What's happening with your girl is a result of that. A lil too much to fast. I would just leave her for a few days now. Give her another minor flush w/o nutes and just leave her alone for a week. She will bounce back.

Side note: Even when changing the RH/temps in the grow area you must change them slowly 5-10 degrees at most fluctuation at a time. The more gradual with cannabis the better. It allows them to adapt easier. Keep me posted.. :thumb:

No worries! Ya you have wayyyy to much nitrogen and feed going through her. The flush was a good idea. But sometimes as a new grower you tend to get 'anxious' and/or 'worried'. Which allows room for typical n00b mistakes. We've all been through them no worries. This is how we all learn. Trial and error. ;)

Lay off the nutes for a week, week and a half. See how she reacts. I dunno if you're on a time restraint or anything. But you might have to veg a bit longer before flipping just so she has the time to fully re coop from this. She looks pretty poisoned. When she starts to go light then you can give her a quarter feeding. then see how she reacts. Always remember to gradually move in steps with marijuana cultivation. It takes time for our girls to get used to new things/higher doses. What's happening with your girl is a result of that. A lil too much to fast. I would just leave her for a few days now. Give her another minor flush w/o nutes and just leave her alone for a week. She will bounce back.

Side note: Even when changing the RH/temps in the grow area you must change them slowly 5-10 degrees at most fluctuation at a time. The more gradual with cannabis the better. It allows them to adapt easier. Keep me posted.. :thumb:

Cheers buddy, she's an auto though so she's already flowering, I guess all I can do is just hope she recovers? I'll definitely be laying off the nutes though! Just had her out and trimmed all the shitty dead leaves and took a few pics, I'll post below. When I do come back on the nutes she shouldn't have too long to go. Shame I've only just discovered this app now really haha, oh well, better now than never, appreciate the help man. Currently starting to LST my other plant, she's only 2 weeks old, getting her first feed tomorrow, only 1/4 dose though
420-magazine-mobile1521919606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile786714554.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259962170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile992614315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile116126677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile87974440.jpg

Cheers buddy, she's an auto though so she's already flowering, I guess all I can do is just hope she recovers? I'll definitely be laying off the nutes though! Just had her out and trimmed all the shitty dead leaves and took a few pics, I'll post below. When I do come back on the nutes she shouldn't have too long to go. Shame I've only just discovered this app now really haha, oh well, better now than never, appreciate the help man. Currently starting to LST my other plant, she's only 2 weeks old, getting her first feed tomorrow, only 1/4 dose though
420-magazine-mobile1521919606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile786714554.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259962170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile992614315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile116126677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile87974440.jpg

You know. I was going to say something. But I erased it.. I was going to suggest that he was in flower. But for some stoned reason I didn't.. Should of paid more attention. This lemon honey oil i have right now is 98% pure and kicks me on my ass lol Sorry.. Auto's are not my specialty tho.. :/ She should come through. Just treat her with love and lay off the nutes a bit. Let me know! Sorry again. <-- stoner :lot-o-toke:

PS:You have a wee bit of PH fluc in there as well. You can tell by the bottom burnt spot leaves.

You know. I was going to say something. But I erased it.. I was going to suggest that he was in flower. But for some stoned reason I didn't.. Should of paid more attention. This lemon honey oil i have right now is 98% pure and kicks me on my ass lol Sorry.. Auto's are not my specialty tho.. :/ She should come through. Just treat her with love and lay off the nutes a bit. Let me know! Sorry again. <-- stoner :lot-o-toke:

PS:You have a wee bit of PH fluc in there as well. You can tell by the bottom burnt spot leaves.

For some stoned reason you think boys can flower as well .

Had a look in my tent this morning before zipping off to work, a lot of improvement, only had a quick peek but looks like all leaves are pointing out today! Plant #2 is getting her first feed tonight, I tied her down a couple nights ago so will post a picture after I feed her later. 1/4 of a dose should do her. 17 days old today, plant #1 is 37 days old today.

No..I travel allot for my work. So i'm constantly on my laptop... I am a terrible typer. I'll be the first one to admit that. (SHE) You should see my youtube posts. I think I either suffer from dyslexia or, I'm just too damn quick for my own good lol I also suck at texting... So please bare with me when it comes to typin :)

Ahh my bad, I've just returned from work, had a look in the tent and it seems the leaves have dropped again, why is it that early in the morning the plant isn't drooping yet in the evening it is? I don't understand. It's not drooping as bad but still drooping

420-magazine-mobile149942671.jpg
PEAK-A-BOO, still droopy but has had the soil flushed again until at 6.5ph, just want them leaves to spring back up! No more yellowing.

Hey all!

UPDATE

Plant 1 - 6 weeks 2 days from seed.
Plant 2 - 3 weeks 2 days from seed.

Okay so I've realised in the last week that Plant 1 probably isn't going to yield much at all, she seems so under-developed, growth seems so slow and the leaves are always drooping, soil PH is at 6.5, definitely not being overwatered, she hasn't had nutes for over a week now though, she's getting her first dose of flowering nutrients on Wednesday if they arrive. Hopefully things will perk up then.

Plant 2 on the other hand is a monster, she's now grown taller than Plant 1, pistils are showing and she hasn't drooped once since she's sprouted, can definitely tell how much better I've become at growing in 3 weeks looking at the difference between the two plants. Plant 2 has had 2 feeds of veg nutes and will be getting her 3rd either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Here's some pictures I just took, notice how droopy Plant 1 is? And how light the leaves are, hmmmm. Plant 2 though, alright isn't she?

- Plant 1
420-magazine-mobile466287747.jpg

- Plant 2 Top shot.
420-magazine-mobile1904229463.jpg

- Plant 2
420-magazine-mobile43293932.jpg

- The Garden.
420-magazine-mobile178825820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile53860724.jpg

Things are looking better for the oldest plant, no idea how long she's gunna go for but she's halfway through week 7 now, just recovered from lack of nutes and now got nute burn. Great. flushed her out now lowering the dose on next feed.

420-magazine-mobile19990363.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2143759470.jpg
420-magazine-mobile448165499.jpg

The younger plant is doing okay, lots of pistils now and stretching a lot, she goes into week 5 tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile1349359091.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom