First Ever Grow!

6 ft from ground to top of plant
DSCF5326.JPG

DSCF5321.JPG

DSCF5290.JPG

Looking great now bro! If you taking off the lower crap, I wouldn't take any branches because they will have nice tops. Take some of the stuff on the branches lower leaves for airation and light, but don't go mad, popcorn makes good hash and gives you a smoke while you wait for the main buds to dry. IMO. Peace man.:peace:

cheers murz, JBC wasnt gonna go mad lol just take off little branches n bits covering buds, gonna do it a little at a time, dont wanna stress it too much

gettin excited now things are really starting to look frosty and buds are kinda swelling by the day

:Namaste:

thanks twelve, im proud as hell, im just tryin different things with the camera to see what works best, getting a new cam for xmas so hopefully get some pics that are as good as yours :thumb:

holy shit that plants only two inches shorter than me!
I would feel threatened if i walked up in front of that lady! haha nice work!

ThatOneGuyy said:
You are mixing up Indica and Sativa, My friend.

Indicas are normally short and stocky with thicker leaves, giving a relaxed sleepy high. Sativas are tall with thin leaves giving a upbeat active high. Not sure where Ur gettin Ur info, but it's you who's mixed up :)

Hey buddy, I saw you were asking about molasses.

Grandma's brand unsulphered molasses is a popular variety that can be found at any grocery store. Blackstrap is another brand. Make sure it's unsulphered.

We actually gave Tops Galore a couple molasses waterings with Grandma's.

i stay in the uk so im not sure if they would sell them in the shops around here

ill have a look around see wot i can find, what is it they actually do?

I don't have my science hat on right now, but I know that plant uses the sugars in the molasses. I've heard people say it fattens up the buds and I've heard people say it sweetens the flavor. Either way it sounds like a win/win to me.

Back
Top Bottom