First Grow: 2 white widows

I don't wanna lower the lights anymore cuz the tops are already getting a lot of heat. The tops are at 90degrees easily! I know this is bad, but so far the plants haven't shown heat stress.

I thought of leaving the yellowing fan leaves on, but I think they're just taking away energy and nutrients that can be better used for developing buds.

I'm still undecided though. I'll sleep on it tonight, and see how things are tomorrow. Thanks guys.

That's why i said bend the taller one, and lower the smaller one a bit. you will get more light on more of the plant, and if it still stretches, you can keep it horizontal. you can also get the heat down on the tops of the plants. But that's just an opinion man :) These guys have more experience then me by far :)

Well what I did was move the taller plant to the side a bit so that it wasn't completely under the hps.

I know what you're saying though, and it makes perfect sense. Thing is, I'm a chicken shit man. I really don't wanna do something to stress them out or cause a hermie. Especially when I'm so close to completing my first grow. I appreciate the advice though. :smokin:

hey man youre grow looks great:cheesygrinsmiley: any chance of a bud shot to see the floral development? reps for the tall girls

lol its all good. grow your brains out bro.

Question..

I've been under the impression that you're only supposed to feed nutes once a week. I fed them two days ago, and the very next day, there was obvious bud growth. Which leads me to think I should feed them nutes maybe every 5days? What do you guys think?

I water about 3 times a week. Only once with nutes. I'll have pictures later tonight.

you feedin nute at full strength or half? i agree with boss. that sounds liek the plant asking for it.:] dont deny its wishes.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey everyone, here's some pictures I took today. I took them out of the tent and into the shower to give them a mild flushing.

This plant's really cool. The main cola makes up half the length of the plant. This is one tough plant. She's put up with all my nubie mistakes. Bless her.

DSC01229.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01226.JPG

DSC01228.JPG

The colas in the middle of this plant are looking really sweet. Keeping the light as low as possible is really paying off.

DSC01215.JPG

DSC012161.JPG

DSC01208.JPG

DSC01209.JPG

DSC01220.JPG

DSC01214.JPG

DSC01210.JPG

DSC01212.JPG

Defetnetly worth some +rep, I like both your plants nice and tall and looks like their ready to start filling up.

Thanks guys. They are starting to fill up nicely. I'm gonna be giving them their nutes more often. Instead of once every 7 days, I'll feed them every 5 days. I think they can handle it.

Hey everyone, just thought I'd give you guys the low down on my two lovely ladies. Everything seems to be going really good. There isn't much to report except PROGRESS! I've been noticing more and more yellowing on the fan leaves starting from the bottom up. But I'm not stressin over it cuz I'm figuring it's from a lack of nitrogen, which I don't need much off at this point. Advise and suggestions are always welcomed.

DSC012342.JPG

DSC012411.JPG

DSC01250.JPG

DSC012561.JPG

DSC01258.JPG

DSC01255.JPG

DSC01239.JPG

DSC01260.JPG

Thanks Moose. Everyone here has been really helpfull. You know what I'm really looking forward to is those last 2 weeks, where everyone says the buds REALLY fatten up! I'm glad I set my goals really low from the start. I woulda been happy with an ounce, now it looks like I might get two! I'll smoke to that :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom