First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Moby... I use one 600watt and one 600 that is dialed in on 400w so its 1000w total. I sure do have an extra tent but i dont have a carbon-filter to it. I am scared that my neighbors would recognise the smell and contact the bad guys if im using it without odur-controll so i let them stay in one tent. I think i have write it before. I say i would up the wattage to 1200 if they where happy but i keep it on 600+400. I am little scared of the high consumption. Thanks for asking if i havent been clear on that.

Moby... I use one 600watt and one 600 that is dialed in on 400w so its 1000w total. I sure do have an extra tent but i dont have a carbon-filter to it. I am scared that my neighbors would recognise the smell and contact the bad guys if im using it without odur-controll so i let them stay in one tent. I think i have write it before. I say i would up the wattage to 1200 if they where happy but i keep it on 600+400. I am little scared of the high consumption. Thanks for asking if i havent been clear on that.

Thanks for the answer. I'm sure you have told it before, I've must have missed it, sorry for the trouble. You have made a very good decision there with the odors.. :welldone: I'm trying to find out how much does the 600w raise the temps..my room is at the moment completely empty and its 15c in there without any AC.

I just took some photos if the grow room.... For a whole overall look. I do what i can, i use what i have :) i know ,i havent plugged the cool-tube, but i dont have an other relector. And i needed to turn it of or else my photos get lines. The digital is it no problem with but with a standard ballast it destroy the pictures. I raised the auto mazars so they will have enough light. Here u go...

image7917.jpg
image7918.jpg
image7919.jpg

Thanks for the answer. I'm sure you have told it before, I've must have missed it, sorry for the trouble. You have made a very good decision there with the odors.. :welldone: I'm trying to find out how much does the 600w raise the temps..my room is at the moment completely empty and its 15c in there without any AC.

Allright. Then you have about the same as i have. Or i had around 17-18 when lights is off(or before i did anything inside there). With the single 600 i had before i am pretty sure my temps never get over 26c. U know to, febrauri, mars, april and even may is cold outside. So i am sure u do ok this time, but in the summer i dont really know coz then we can have some really hot days(scandinavian measures) do u have any fresh air coming in from a vent? Normally there is one if the room has a window. I am happy to answer all the questions that i can as long as i have the answers, coz i am very fresh about this to.
:cool:

Allright. Then you have about the same as i have. Or i had around 17-18 when lights is off(or before i did anything inside there). With the single 600 i had before i am pretty sure my temps never get over 26c. U know to, febrauri, mars, april and even may is cold outside. So i am sure u do ok this time, but in the summer i dont really know coz then we can have some really hot days(scandinavian measures) do u have any fresh air coming in from a vent? Normally there is one if the room has a window. I am happy to answer all the questions that i can as long as i have the answers, coz i am very fresh about this to.
:cool:

So im gonna be fine.. :thank you: Yep, theres in/out for air so thats a CHECK also. I think the mail man is taking the long route to my place..been waiting my lamp for couple of weeks..my hands are already sweating to get started 🚬

And thanks AGAIN for the info!!!!!!!! BTW your girls look very nice :love:

Hey... If someone wants to answer this i would be happy. My top colas is feeling very good and ripen but they still have some weeks to go, my buds that is 10-15 cm under is not at the same develope. Lets say when i feel for harvest and the lower parts is not finish, is it possible to just take the tops so the lower buds get more light? Thank u

Hey 1grower you can totally just harvest the ready portion of buds. The lower portions of buds can be left on and harvested when ready.

Day 59 above soil
TD- Its looking good. Its still pretty green, even the lower leafs. After my last watering they havent drink so much, i think its 4 days ago and its still feels like i dont need to water for 2 more days. Is this normal? Coz i want to give them some food. My AMs are drinking like normal(2,5 lr every 2-3 days)

Here are some pics

image7943.jpg
image7944.jpg
image7945.jpg

Beautiful Girl's 1G.I am not sure about your watering ?.Sorry.
That first pic is amazing tho.:thumb:

Thank u j6k! Allright.. Maybe they're not thirsty. U see the last pic... Its like plastic looking.. Does it seems healty? I am fallowing your grow as well and it looks like someone drops a sugarbag over your girls :) 1 pic there look so sweet.

Back
Top Bottom