First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

I started spraying at about the same time as you. I can see the change happening. Seems slower this time tho. The strain might be the reason mine is moving slower. The same might be true for you. The late start in flower, and the lower ppm of CS spray might also be part of it. I suggest spraying twice a day. Morning, and night.

Allright toker. Good to hear yours is working.. I just took a look at her, i see some small growth that is light green/yellow. I am not sure what it is... I'll wait and see. It could just be some calix. U know... I go work 04.00 in morning and i am back 18.00, and lights are on 0500 - 2300 so i can only spray her between 18-23.... Lets hope for the best. Atleast i gonna have an ok total yield so i am happy for that. Thanks for the tip. U working or chill all day ? :)

Thank you Evog. :thanks:

Day 57

Things are looking pretty good i think. I am more then pleased so far. Its like walk in to the dream i had for 2 months ago. Now i really start to thinking about what my yield will be... I just want to take a little nug and light it up but i know i do better if i wait. I have been easy on the nutrients under all the grow, i think i could have given them much more then i have done. But after all i read about overfeeding plants i felt little scared to go all the way. I have just gone by the recomendations from the nutrient company. My AMs will i give a little bit more every time i feed them until they say no. Here are some pics... :high-five:

image7896.jpg
image7897.jpg
image7899.jpg
image7898.jpg
image7900.jpg
image7901.jpg
image7902.jpg
image7903.jpg
image7904.jpg

(If anyone dare to estimate a weight guess i would love the hear it)

Thank you for your visit

If you pull a gram per watt you'd be at 600 grams.
Most top growers can pull off .85 grams per watt, and that's 510 grams.
My guess it's going to be good, but not .85

You could come close to a pound tho! Can't wait to see. :)

Back
Top Bottom