First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

Okey that sounds good to hear. I was little worried over the look of the leafs. But it seems healthy and when u say it so, it has to be ok :) really, thanks jimmy for guys like u.. This is something i thinking about, why is your name 6000? :)

It was kind of a stupid joke.One day,way back,the Old lady and daughter were listening to Outcast.I got tired if hearing that 'Sorry miss Jackson crap and started hating on Andre300o,and dubbed my self Jimmy6000.lol.It was funny at the time,but it kind of stuck.lol.
I wished now I would have made it Jimmy6K.Maybe some day I will make the change,but Jimmy6000,Jimmy6K,Jimmy or J6K all the same.
I most get picked on and told to 'Think with your dip stick JimMAY.lol

Yeeeeeeesss!! I have made male sacks! Wiihooooo

Congrats! Keep spraying until you see one pop open. After that start collecting, and pollinating. You might pull out the plants you want seeded, and pollinate them, leave them out for a few hours, and spray the pollinated buds with water to keep the pollen from running loose in your tent. Be sure not to spray them until a few hours have passed tho. Good luck! One good size plant can give you enough seeds. If your just going to self pollinate the same plant keep it isolated for a few days. Pollinate it, and trim all the branches off before returning it to the tent, or even better just leave it outta there. Also be careful handling it, and carrying pollen with you into your tent. You could seed your plants just with dust on your hands, and clothes. I'd suggest a shower, and full change after working on your CS treated plant. Good luck!

Thank u very much guys! I get happy when i get possitive feedback! :D thank u everybody! Today is a very good day. Good feedback, and first time i see balls that i am happy haha. And my ladies are bulking up :) wounderfull!
Here is 2 photos of balls and the lady who is gonna be both mom and father for the seeds. I think she has the potential if i would have giving her 100% light and space. Its the lady to the left. Only 5 lowest branches are sprayed.

image7991.jpg

image7993.jpg
image7992.jpg

In how long will sacs like that be ok for pollinate her, and has she gone to far to be pollinated?

Thanks

After they started popping open I started collecting, and pollinating right away. Five days later I had all my Pink Salad pollinated, and saved 10 packs of pollen for cold storage. After that I got rid of the CS treated plant. I'd say you're fine to do the same. Four, or five days after they open, and you spread it around your plant chop off those branches. Let it go for 30 more days. It might look old, and ugly, but it will make you some seeds. I'd pollinate the whole thing. Don't smoke anything you were spraying.

Thank u very much for all good information. U know, yesterday i put a think different seed in water coz i was thinking this wouldnt work... So i was damn surpriced today when there where sacs. Now that the seed is allready in water i could just pollinate her aswell when its time :) i have all the mars febrauri and may untill summer is starting here, so it looks like its gonna be a hell of a forrest out there.
About the shemale i will let it stay together with the others untill i see that the sacs are starting to crack then move her out and pollinate her and let her stay by herself just like u say then after a while move her back inside again. If i sucess of pollinate her correct it should become alot of seeds i think. Free automazar seeds and possible AMxTD, great! If i wasnt member here i dont think it whold turned out like it has done so far. There is so much info! Thank u all for our possitive and helpfull words... I apriciate it very much! :thanks:

Awesome looking plants 1grower! I can't wait to see the final plants and final weight! Beautiful! I'm currently on day 12 of a think different! It's looking sturdy and if it grows up to look anything like yours I would be one very very happy grower! Excellent work mate!
:bravo:

Awesome looking plants 1grower! I can't wait to see the final plants and final weight! Beautiful! I'm currently on day 12 of a think different! It's looking sturdy and if it grows up to look anything like yours I would be one very very happy grower! Excellent work mate!
:bravo:

Thank u very much google! I am sure your grow will turn out beautiful! Some of my ladies where slowly in beginning but after they just start to grow.. My automazar in my pic-update for example, i think it gonna have the best buds of all my plants.
I will be watching your grow so u know. :)

Day 61

TD. I am not really sure when i shold start to flush this girls so i gonna update some photos. I feeling i want to let them go as long as possible, but not so long that they loose alot of potency.
I know u guys been very helpfull and kind to me, to good:) , but if anyone have an idea on when they should go down so i can flush them i am all ears.. I want to feed them one more time then go for the flush but what do u think? The leafs are still green at the lower parts of the plant, its just like 1-3 fanleafs a plant that is dying. I took the photos when i started the lamps up so thats why there is different colors at the photos.

AM. The ams are very hungry, i uppes the food yesterday but i know they want more food, specially 2 of them. Next watering i will give them more nutrients. They are starting to really bloom:) 1 pic of an am i think will be a winner.

image8046.jpg
image8047.jpg
image8048.jpg
image8049.jpg
image8052.jpg
image8053.jpg
image8054.jpg
image8055.jpg
image8056.jpg
image8057.jpg
image8058.jpg
image8051.jpg
image8050.jpg

Thank u for your time.

That last pic looks like your CS sacs. Looks like some are even popping open. Better have it isolated unless you want seeds everywhere. Good job! :)

Back
Top Bottom