First Grow - 600W HPS - Think Different - Automazar - Soil

I think u are absolutely correct about the Numbers of plants but i tought more plants gonna give me more yield. But next time i will do half, maybe less. Need the Working space and so the ladies Can take their space and have maximum light. I will scrog, thats for sure. Haha, when me and my wife are Talking about Something i dont want to hear i just say i need to fix with the flowers, and when im been away for 2 hours Everything is Good again. Cannabis is Good in many ways!
What pics do u mean? How to upload?

yea I see pics don't link from facebook. Who wants fedbook seeing my post anyways lol.

I see your pics have the 420magazine logo, so I assume you upload it to 420mag?

damn - glad I checked my grow room - looks like the lumatek 600 watt ballast I brought back in 2009 is broken - the light keeps going on and off, switched bulbs, same thing. I guess I got about 4 years of steady use from it.. Good thing I am just days from harvest, with one working light..

DN

Allright!! Up in the left corner it say galleri. Press there then press upload photos. Make sure your photos is rotated before u upload them coz u cant change it after. IF u do it with your phone just take the photos with the phone laying down and there is no. need of rotation. I am sure many people wants to See your grow. I want to! Bring it up.
So sad for your ballast, but i am sure it have payed for it self many Times around :)
Upload the pics now :)

yea I see pics don't link from facebook. Who wants fedbook seeing my post anyways lol.

I see your pics have the 420magazine logo, so I assume you upload it to 420mag?

damn - glad I checked my grow room - looks like the lumatek 600 watt ballast I brought back in 2009 is broken - the light keeps going on and off, switched bulbs, same thing. I guess I got about 4 years of steady use from it.. Good thing I am just days from harvest, with one working light..

DN

Hi DigitalNomad! You should start a grow journal! If you're interested, here's a how to:

How to Make a Grow Journal

And here's how to post pictures to 420 magazine:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Hope that's helpful! :thumb:

Allright!! Up in the left corner it say galleri. Press there then press upload photos. Make sure your photos is rotated before u upload them coz u cant change it after. IF u do it with your phone just take the photos with the phone laying down and there is no. need of rotation. I am sure many people wants to See your grow. I want to! Bring it up.
So sad for your ballast, but i am sure it have payed for it self many Times around :)
Upload the pics now :)

Hey 1grower! I didn't see your how to before I posted those links. I shoulda read the next post. LOL
Your plants are looking awesome!! :thumb:

Day 66.
This is my 9 think differents. Today i will start flush them with just plain water. I think its a Good call, its either today or next weekend so i think i better start today, the Lower parts has started to ripen up so when the flush is Done maybe they are ready. Here they are. :high-five:

image8188.jpg
image8189.jpg
image8190.jpg
image8192.jpg
image8193.jpg
image8194.jpg
image8195.jpg
image8196.jpg
image8197.jpg

Thank u for your visit. Comments are welcomed :)
Fantastic buds! I've been away too long. LOL
Congrats on that dude! :circle-of-love:

the engineer should see these pics, you have the yellowing leaves he worries about..

got some pics up - see my signature!

DN

look for seed pods from where you pollinated, eventually the seeds will pop out very visible. What ever you touched with pollen should get preggers, the other parts of the bud untouched, not.

DN

true the hairs will change after being pollenated, but they can change due to other reasons. I guess my seed experience was from a hermi pollinating in my room. The calyaxes will get rounder and fuller - kind of different from a female calyaxe. Eventually the seed will get big enough to pop the skin and expose itself. The rest of the plant may not show much change other than normal colors in flowering.

also, the hairs can be orange or purple, does not have to be red in color.

Good luck with the project.

--

I learned from visiting many grows as a club leader, helped a lot of grows, watched a few get screwed up. You learn from other crops besides your own. There is no one perfect way to grow marijuana, so no one is an expert on all strains. Use science to support opinions.

DN

Hey, 1grower! When I did my pollination the pistils turned brown and started to die back a little. Each seed calyx had two pistils protruding from the ends which were actually attached to the seeds inside the calyx. I think the pics are on the first pages of my pollination adventure. So it sounds like you did it proper.
Will be anxiously awaiting your progress! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom