First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

When should I start canna boost? I haven't started dosing that yet. Everyone starts at different points.

Most canna users will start pk boost 3-4 weeks before harvest if its an 8 week strain start on week five if its 12 week strain start pk on week 8 or 9 thats NOT including flush weeks and only for those 7 days them u flush and continue with regular feedings

When should I start canna boost? I haven't started dosing that yet. Everyone starts at different points.

You could start as soon as you start feeding nutrients as far as canna is concerned.. Its like floralicious from gh but i wouldnt start canna boost till 1 week before flipping to flower. If your in flower already i would start canna boost now

I know not to feed pk13/14 for a few more weeks yet. Just been holding out on boost until now. I'm not concerned about the ppm. I've fed them this high in veg a few times ..

I tend to feed heavy. If not I'll feed them heavy one day, then kinda water it down the next few feedings, but still trying to acclimate them to high feedings. I don't have one leaf with nute burn though so I guess I'm doin somethin right haha. 425jesse has seen my ladies in person and got some cuttings himself .

420-magazine-mobile635954208.jpg

All green here :)

No yea the canna boost can get started at day 21/28 from seed i also though it was about pk boost not canna boost lol but yea that canna link i put above will guild you pretty accurately!

420-magazine-mobile808327416.jpg

This is the chart that I use off cannas site. I have a 2000ml container for measuring. I give the measuring pipette some love though .

I tend to feed heavy. If not I'll feed them heavy one day, then kinda water it down the next few feedings, but still trying to acclimate them to high feedings. I don't have one leaf with nute burn though so I guess I'm doin somethin right haha. 425jesse has seen my ladies in person and got some cuttings himself .

420-magazine-mobile635954208.jpg

All green here :)

Jealous. No one even close to me that grows. Got introduced to a guy from a friend a while back but even he is 3 hours away. Yeah I pushed the nutes until all my tips on two plants then I scaled it back a notch.

Jealous. No one even close to me that grows. Got introduced to a guy from a friend a while back but even he is 3 hours away. Yeah I pushed the nutes until all my tips on two plants then I scaled it back a notch.

That's my way of feeding as well. I don't test runoff either. I'm in WA which is heavily saturated in growers ..

420-magazine-mobile808327416.jpg

This is the chart that I use off cannas site. I have a 2000ml container for measuring. I give the measuring pipette some love though .

Yes thats all i ever used when i grow with canna nutrients went back to gh just to compare but will be going back to canna soon as this grow im on is done!!!

Ladies got a hefty trimming tonight. Also gave them all a fat feeding. Hopefully they aren't too upset with me. Wouldn't want one of my daughters having a sex change right now.
420-magazine-mobile861216333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile319609323.jpg
420-magazine-mobile963416137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1288341003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1529688963.jpg

Shit I admire your courage brotha. Those plants are thriving though. If you can push them a bit push brotha. I think in my new batch I'll be able to push a little harder. More chelated nutes this round and no early stress.

You think anything bad will happen?

Back
Top Bottom