First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

Stretching isn't over yet. Only day 10 of flower.

Never mind then.. U seem to know whats good. I usually wait till day 21 flower most stop stetching at that time perfect time to defoliate. Them gonna be some huge ladies if they still have 11 more dayz of stretch. Looking good though

Perfect timing then for a little under cleaning. You don't want the larfy stuff taking from the big mains. I wish I would have gone a bit higher on mine. But have a rosin press so not all is lost.

Thanks for the advice brotha! I plan on defoliating once stretch is over to get some airflow, and light through the canopy!

Never mind then.. U seem to know whats good. I usually wait till day 21 flower most stop stetching at that time perfect time to defoliate. Them gonna be some huge ladies if they still have 11 more dayz of stretch. Looking good though

The sativas are about 3' tall. The indicas in front are 2' tall. I have them stacked on objects to make them the same height as the two sativas in the rear. They are stocky little girls though.

Anyways, here's the before work photos!
420-magazine-mobile1613397041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140443088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1788656224.jpg

Also, I measure last night and I have about 14" of headroom before canopy is 10" from light with nowhere to go. Think they will stretch another foot in 10 days?

Keep the light as close as you can that will help minimize the stretch. Think it depends on strain and readiness when flipped that dictates when the stretch ends from my limited experience.

I totally agree. I think the two sativas will take a little longer than 21 days considering they are 12 week flowers.

Exactly. You can get away with murder with coco. You can feed whenever you want as long as they don't get bone dry.

When should I start canna boost? I haven't started dosing that yet. Everyone starts at different points.

I'd say now, based upon the chart, you would be about the right time...the veg 2 period.

420-magazine-mobile1279920994.jpg

But really, you are their master, do it when you want man:)!!

Thats why I was asking haha. I was going to start tonight based off my "knowledge," but figured I'd ask the pros first!!

When I've started boost on the last 3 grows, the difference was fast and awesome. I like to start it as soon as I see pistils, but that seems to coincide with the canna schedule pretty well.

Gotcha. The plants are taking on a not so dark green tinge, and I think it's because of the lack of boost. Getting ready to mix up some feed for this evening.

Lighter green usually indicates lower amount of nitrogen. Which makes sense since you switched to Bloom. If you have some calmag maybe add a little extra this feed would be my advice.
Bloom booster I start when they start forming buds. And yeah they take off.

I've normally been giving 5ml a gallon but I'll up that amount tonight. Also I've been feeding around 1000-1200ppm @ 5.5-5.7ph

Prepared 3 gallons of feed for them. Going to let it brew until lights come on in 5 hours.

14ml A+B gal
2ml rhizo
8ml cannazym
12ml boost
10ml calmag

Final ppm is 1600. Hope these girls are ready.

Back
Top Bottom