First Grow Attempt! LEDs Coco Canna Nutes!

:goodjob:they are doing great,you may need bigger space for them,haha
True. Try to avoid leaves touching the walls, they will «sweat» due to contact and that might atract mold or other issues unless you rotate constantly during the day. If that happens maybe doing lst the opposite way could help keep fan leaves in place.

True. Try to avoid leaves touching the walls, they will «sweat» due to contact and that might atract mold or other issues unless you rotate constantly during the day. If that happens maybe doing lst the opposite way could help keep fan leaves in place.

Solid advice. I haven't been rotating them, they seemed to have grown into their little holes In the tent. So whatever side is edging the wall kinda grew flat and inwards toward the light anyways. Everything on the edge was fairly weak and got lollipopped anyways. I'm trying to keep my humidity a tad lower though.
420-magazine-mobile1061999238.jpg

How many watts is that panel pulling from the wall. May only be 200 true watts then you will be a bit far away. I would get them out if those solos and into their final pot soon. Don't want to be stressing autos too late or they will start to flower in you.
Thanks for advice. I will put them in final pots this evening or tomorrow and thats right its 200w actual draw. Humidity is around 50-60% by the way.

All should be chunky bud producers I bet 2-3 oz per plant they look nice and bushy.

That would be dope. My guess was 1oz ea. I don't know what I'd do with 14-21 ounces of weed.

Thanks for advice. I will put them in final pots this evening or tomorrow and thats right its 200w actual draw. Humidity is around 50-60% by the way.

Early veg id tried to raise the humidity a tad bit.

You can probably gradually lower that sucker to around 18 inch maybe lower. Go slow and keep your eye on the plants. Don't move down unless you'll be around to check later. RH could even be a little higher before you start to flower. What kind of soil are you using.

That would be dope. My guess was 1oz ea. I don't know what I'd do with 14-21 ounces of weed.

Early veg id tried to raise the humidity a tad bit.

You can make that happen brotha. Plants look like they had a really healthy stress free life. Once they start to form some buds. Start plucking some of the top fan leaves blocking the light. Make sure you lollipop good as well before the end of stretch.

You can make that happen brotha. Plants look like they had a really healthy stress free life. Once they start to form some buds. Start plucking some of the top fan leaves blocking the light. Make sure you lollipop good as well before the end of stretch.

That was my plan . I need the stretch the stop lol. I haven't started feeding flower nutes yet.

You can probably gradually lower that sucker to around 18 inch maybe lower. Go slow and keep your eye on the plants. Don't move down unless you'll be around to check later. RH could even be a little higher before you start to flower. What kind of soil are you using.
I am using little amount vermicullate, biobizz lightmix and a little additional perlite. I ll be aout for a week on friday so i am planing to lower the height a little till i come back. By the way i am using ph perfect micro grow bloom set with quarter portion.

I am using little amount vermicullate, biobizz lightmix and a little additional perlite. I ll be aout for a week on friday so i am planing to lower the height a little till i come back. By the way i am using ph perfect micro grow bloom set with quarter portion.

Sounds like a solid base. Should work out maybe target 24 inch light height until they get a bit bigger.

Back
Top Bottom