First Grow CFL Noob Grower

So my total weight so far on the lstd plant is only 7g hopefully going to get another 4-7 grams after I harvest the popcorn buds in 2 weeks or so.
DSCN19953.JPG
DSCN19796.JPG

My sativa is about 5% amber 85% cloudy and 10% clear, so maybe 1 1/2 weeks till 25-30 % amber?
DSCN19982.JPG
DSCN19805.JPG
DSCN19991.JPG
DSCN20012.JPG
DSCN20082.JPG
DSCN20072.JPG

and then here are the clones these two are from the lstd plant wish I woulda had a spot to put them into veg longer but didnt have the space when I started them, so they have been in 12/12 since cut.... im too affraid to move them into veg for fear of hermie.
DSCN20061.JPG
DSCN19935.JPG
DSCN20053.JPG
DSCN19903.JPG
DSCN20045.JPG
DSCN19814.JPG

This is the deformed one from the sativa plant
DSCN19924.JPG
DSCN19913.JPG

and the ugly duckling plant clone from earlier in the grow
DSCN20033.JPG

Heres the hash I made using a blender.... it was decent got you very high tasted like $hit got a grams worth
DSCN19884.JPG

Good news!! I have found 4 mature looking seeds from the lstd plant :slide:

So i checked on the girls today and the lstd one thats been mostly harvested except for the popcorn buds, seems to be growing like crazy were i clipped the top buds. Some have up to four of the popcorn buds just growing like crazy, Im thinking im going to let her go as long as she can cause the pop corn buds look like sugars been poured over them aswell... the 2grams i took to test the harvest with smoke amazing after 5 days cured. Has a great out and about high perfect for what i wanted...

Glad to have you here cnd:welcome:

Other news i got a 10 roor bubbler for 22 bucks.... well i bought 2.... first one dogs broke the second i walked into the door, by knocking it outa my hands.. so went back for another one.... 40 bucks still aint bad

So i harvested the top cola of my sativa gal tonight, I Took a better look at the cola and they appeared to be 20-30% amber.

So after 36 hours darkness she got chopped.( sisters comming tomorrow so wanted to do tonight instead of monday)

Weighed 3 ounces wet so will be content with 14-17g cola, after that ill have my $ worth for all the equipment and such ive bought.

Now my light is much closer to the rest of the plants about 16 inches closer

Whats the best way to determine when to put into jars from drying? Last time my buds dried up a lil on the outside but perfect inside after 5 days cure

I put em in when they're just a little wetter than I like and it comes around in the jar in a coupla weeks with burpin every day. If I wanna smoke one, take it out of the jar and 30 minutes later its prime!

Nothing too much to report fellas..gave clones and other two gals nutes yesterday, figured id give the girls one last good feeding to make it 2 more weeks and still grow.

I cant believe how big the popcorn buds have grown.
DSCN20164.JPG
DSCN20154.JPG
DSCN20174.JPG

DSCN20283.JPG
DSCN20274.JPG

I dont believe ill clone the sativa when i grow her the next time she seems to be prone to deformed growth even on the mother not just the clone.
DSCN20221.JPG
DSCN20231.JPG
DSCN20214.JPG

but the other plants clones are doing well.
DSCN20253.JPG
DSCN20243.JPG
DSCN20294.JPG
DSCN20192.JPG
DSCN20185.JPG
DSCN20201.JPG

anyone have experience growing clones 12/12 from the start like mine? just curious as how successful they were.

Yea seems pretty much what i got going on, i topped one and it did split into two buds. Hopefully next time i can veg for a good week Maybe 2 under 18/6 or maybe a glr type Light schedule.

Got a total of 13g last harvest btw guys.... been curing a day or two now starting to get a strawberrish skunk to it

Also have gotten a total of 6 seeds from the first plant and 4 seeds from the above described plant from the first lil bit i harvested

That clone you thought looked deformed looks OK to me. It looks like you took a clone of a flowering plant, right? They always grow a little weird when you do that. They will grow out of it eventually. I think revegged buds make awesome mothers because they get so bushy.

So its been a busy few days, im one week away from the last harvest of the first grow so far the sativa has produced 3/4 oz and 16g off the indica lady. Im expecting Another 10-11 gs off each. So 1 3/4-2 oz for the first grow and 2 g of Hash definitely paid for both 400w hps lights all the cfls soil pots ntes, and by that i mean all the money i woulda spent on buds went to paying for the materials instead... 2 oz costs around 825 for medical Quality. And power increased around 17 bucks a month..

Overall im very happy i started growing its medicinal in itself... ive completed a good bit of my grow room now But going to wait a lil bit before starting a new offical grow.. ill be continuing the clones im growing in this journal and in the current closet untill they are complete..

Have to finish wiring and finishing drywall, along with a door to install, then itll be painted and ready to go.

So its been a busy few days, im one week away from the last harvest of the first grow so far the sativa has produced 3/4 oz and 16g off the indica lady. Im expecting Another 10-11 gs off each. So 1 3/4-2 oz for the first grow and 2 g of Hash definitely paid for both 400w hps lights all the cfls soil pots ntes, and by that i mean all the money i woulda spent on buds went to paying for the materials instead... 2 oz costs around 825 for medical Quality. And power increased around 17 bucks a month..

Overall im very happy i started growing its medicinal in itself... ive completed a good bit of my grow room now But going to wait a lil bit before starting a new offical grow.. ill be continuing the clones im growing in this journal and in the current closet untill they are complete..

Have to finish wiring and finishing drywall, along with a door to install, then itll be painted and ready to go.

You did good denots, it just gets better. Congrats on the money you didn't give to the weed mongers, not only did you get a huge discount...the quality isn't even comparable...+reps! I hate dispensaries....govt. controlled organised crime! ( most of em). When someone tries to tell me I can't produce myself what they're sellin......FUCK THEM, LOLOLOLOLOL!. I can grow carrots, why not my weed. I WILL NOT bow to these communists.....some people say" Oh MY!, I will never let them do that to me"...bullshit!, they fold like cowards at the first signs of trouble! I have faced wayyyy worse things than a commie tryin ta tell me what I can and can't do.....puppy spit!

You did good denots, it just gets better. Congrats on the money you didn't give to the weed mongers, not only did you get a huge discount...the quality isn't even comparable...+reps! I hate dispensaries....govt. controlled organised crime! ( most of em). When someone tries to tell me I can't produce myself what they're sellin......FUCK THEM, LOLOLOLOLOL!. I can grow carrots, why not my weed. I WILL NOT bow to these communists.....some people say" Oh MY!, I will never let them do that to me"...bullshit!, they fold like cowards at the first signs of trouble! I have faced wayyyy worse things than a commie tryin ta tell me what I can and can't do.....puppy spit!

....diddo

Grats on the harvest! Doesn't it feel great knowing you don't have to buy weed and hope you get something good?

Yes hiker cause What you'd consider swag is probably pretty Decent in my neck of the woods, so is very nice.. last bag i got looked like buds of oregano lol

Im starting to see a good bit of bananas On the sativa.... wondering if i should chop the last popcorn buds left before they pollenate the clones....

Back
Top Bottom