First Grow Fluxing Test - THC Bomb Mars 400W II - Hydro DIY Flowtank

Yep if your ec is dropping and the water level is staying the same then she is eating.

Thanks again mate and i promise while at home she had all my attention !!

Nice little babies you got there...

You said you are in the tropics, how do you keep your grow room temperature under control?, sucks that live where cant grow outdoor, can do some crazy good stuff in the tropics with this plant :(

You're so right, and so just in your tone !!

My Air cooler is on (here one in each room) 18 hours a day running a 75° temp, when off it's 82 in my room and light is off. In October to Februry temps are cooler with 69/70° at night.

I made the choice of living near my job and child garden to avoid little island morning strikes, so close from but very friendly neighboors, I'm working from 7H to 20H so have a look on the beach is not my goal.

I wait to meet the next girl who will share a bit of my life to move to campain, campain is crazy here. So luxuriant. And once there, promise we'll had another talk about soil.

Less red baby with flash on

20140604_211649_1_.jpg

Happy birthday little "girl", 10 day's old since seed.

And marvelous, ec and Ph doesn't move today. EC falled yesterday night from 0.65 to 0.59 but add 2 more ml of element 1.

PH : 5.8.
EC : 0.69.
Tem : 78 F.
Hydro : 39 %.

Main Root grows 0.8 inch today, i'm glad. I didn't realize aero give you the abilty to see roots growing and while girl grow slow, roots help to assure you everything's all right.

20140605_182131.jpg
20140605_182146.jpg

Happy birthday little "girl", 10 day's old since seed.

And marvelous, ec and Ph doesn't move today. EC falled yesterday night from 0.65 to 0.59 but add 2 more ml of element 1.

PH : 5.8.
EC : 0.69.
Tem : 78 F.
Hydro : 39 %.

Main Root grows 0.8 inch today, i'm glad. I didn't realize aero give you the abilty to see roots growing and while girl grow slow, roots help to assure you everything's all right.

20140605_182131.jpg
20140605_182146.jpg

And I'm noticing that I had an advantage with the AG. It had a little door on the front that I use to add water and check samples. I could always see the roots. And yes being able to see the roots growing helped me a lot.

You're right renegade, and i confirm it's funny to see me now searching in your and other mate topic's for some roots pics.

Another point :

I CONFIRM it was a great idea to change from soil to hydro to aero.

Of course, i cause stress and slow grow to my first baby but because of you and thanks for that, i feel very confortable with the aero now.

Soil was not so funny, i will never use time release nuts.

I loved hydro immediatly but :

- i will avoid hydrocoton in futur, PH variations killed my joy for growing.(for first readers, i soaked for 48 h in PH 3 before everything but wasn't enough, so if while reading 'i cant wait' you recognize a part of yourself like me...try other than hydrocoton),
- If DIY system > 8 Gallons per tank, don't stack nutrients tank and hydrocoton tank, it's heavy to remove everything to test EC and PH two times a day. Kills my back, i used it just very few days.

Aero is my very best, very light, not taking so much space, EC and PH are very easy to stabilize, and seeing roots growing is just so much pleasant.

So for today :

Temp 77 F
hydro 38 %
PH 5.8 didn't move since y.
EC 6.8 idem

Roots grow is very cool and fine rootlets are everywhere. glad, glad, glad i am.

Sun and Rum.

20140606_165932.jpg

20140606_165942.jpg

20140606_170145.jpg

Renegade, my friend, i was worried about the very watered rockwool cube, and you were right, i use instead the neoprene lid.

20140603_212051_1_.jpg

Whats up Tad....

Just pop'n in and I have a question about that "Neoprene". Is it expandable? I've never seen it before and as curious. Also, will it hold the weight of a big plant? You've got nothing in the lower part of your pod.

Whats up Tad....

Just pop'n in and I have a question about that "Neoprene". Is it expandable? I've never seen it before and as curious. Also, will it hold the weight of a big plant? You've got nothing in the lower part of your pod.

Hi my friend, there a plastic pot under the neopren lid witch is the container as you can see on pic below :

20140606_170145.jpg

and neoprene is a very extensible product, diving suit, all water suits are in noeprene

Day 12,

Ec moved from 0.68 to 0.71 means if i understand what all of you explained, that she was more thirsty than hungry.

PH doesn't move from 3 days, that's perfect for me.

EC 0.71
PH 5.8
Temp : 77 F
hydro : 39 % (going to buy something to rise it)

20140607_162650.jpg

20140607_162946.jpg

it's raining so let's play a bit with few pics

i find the grow is speeding to reach a normal rythm, she's day 13 but let's say she's day 8 :)

1b.png
2b.png
3b.png
5b.png
6b.png

Hi my friend, there a plastic pot under the neopren lid witch is the container as you can see on pic below :

20140606_170145.jpg

and neoprene is a very extensible product, diving suit, all water suits are in noeprene

Yea, we call the pot thingy...pods.

I'm curious about the neoprene because there doesn't appear to be enough support when the plant gets bigger. The rocks in the pod would help stabilize her and she grows.

Or do you have another plan for support?

Nice job T, and great journal. :thumb: I'll tag along if that's alright.. :peace::Namaste:

Thanks a lot to stop here and take time to travel through my english syntaxes error but with a strong motivation to share it with this fantastic community.

We'll see you here with pleasure

Yea, we call the pot thingy...pods.

I'm curious about the neoprene because there doesn't appear to be enough support when the plant gets bigger. The rocks in the pod would help stabilize her and she grows.

Or do you have another plan for support?

I understand your point of vue as nepreone is an extensible stuff but this part is very thick (1.5 cm) and very resistiv.

Looking good my friend....

What grow technique are you planning? Fluxing?

Now would be a time to read up on it and begin asking questions at Fluxing Central.

Still fluxing technique, i've been reading for three weeks and still thinking of applying this technique on my aero pot. I think i'm goig to fix horizontal look like chinese chopsticks to serve as props, just under the plant (scrog from below ?)

Back
Top Bottom