:indica

Lights: cfl

Air cooled

pest: none

Pot size: small

Fox farm soil

Nutes: none yet

# of plants: 1

999 og planted 8.7.12 cfl lights here are some pics. ..

IMG_20120812_004306.jpg
IMG_20120820_002313.jpg

Let me know what you thi:420:nk. .

Going to local hydro store any suggestions on what kind of nutes to get?
And what kind of light for flowering? Or can I use the cfls all the way through???

New pic tookin today I had to move the plant closer to the light with some dvds for now.
IMG_20120824_004454.jpg

Hi mate, how are ya?
Once the soil is dry be sure to water!! I let my girl go a couple hours past when i was going to water and when i checked her she was droopy as hell!
Your seedling looks fine buddy. And you can flower with cfl's if you like but you will need 2500k's instead of the 6500k's for veg..
You can keep the light about 2 inch from top of your plant and it should be fine.. Id suggest having a small fan blow air past it anyway, it helps strengthen the plant also.
As for nutes, you shouldnt need many other than whats in the soil for the moment.. When she s bigger then give some 1/4 strength or something, but id wait for her to be transplanted into final pot.. Just going from your pic the cup she's in will be too small soon.
Well hope this helps some?? Goodluck mate. SMOKEMUP

Well today I go to see the the girl n she has a yellow/brownish color on one leaf what could be wrong ? ? ? To much water? Or the light light close to her ? Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

:bigtoke:

hello baray420! Have you got any nuts yet I see alot of people using Blue Plant on here and what i see is it is taking over all the grow rooms. Me myself will be jumping on the BPN train soon. They are looking a little light in color maybe there ready for some nuts?
But good start so far and good luck:thumb:

have u spilled something on leaf or is light too close there? pic isnt too clear. Without disrespecting bpn this is ur first grow so go with a proven line that works if u are unsure. I am not having a go at bpn, on the contrary on the grows i have seen it looks like a good product, however alot of folk singing its praises havent even grown with it! they see it on someone elses grow and they say it best thing ever......I cant vouche for bpn as i havent used it but i can vouche for canna, dutch pro, dutch masters, advanced nuted and plant magic. Its quite annoying wen u ask what nute to use and people jump on a band wagon that they havent trialled themselves. The nutes i mention are proven and i have well over a 100 grows behind me so i know what i am talking about. please dont take this as an attack against bpn, i respect what he is doing and initial feedback is good, all im saying is i sick of people promoting something theyve not used or had one or two grows behind and state this is the bollocks!

Dont transplant until u have a little more growth as u risk damaging roots transplanting now. what is the npk of soil u using? have u mixed with perlite? how often do u water? do u own a ph meter/ppm meter? how long do u plan to veg? what size pot? will u be hand watering/feeding? how big is ur grow area? hps bulbs are better than cfls and can be used from start to finish but emit lots heat. white cfl's are sound for veg but will need to be switched to red spectrum for flower. yield with cfls will be significantly lower than hps bulbs unless u have shit loads cfls running.

please ask feel free to ask specific questions.

once more i am definately not trying to negatively impact bpn, i am just stating that those of u with only a grow or two behind have not the experience to state ites the bollocks. peace.

:thanks:

I moved the light a bit higher nd i m going to get some nutes tomarow . Thanks for the information

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom