First Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze - Special Queen - Indoor

I am thinking about going for 2 plants again but i was wondering if i could have 3 or is the light not strong enough for that? :)
I was thinking about the Super lemon haze again mabye Girl scout cookies for the 2nd and Blue cheese or Granddaddy purple for the 3rd plant. :)
All of them auto.

I was thinking can i run 3 300w in the grow tent i have now can i fill the tent more out if i do?
Would it be worth to get the number 3 for the second grow? :)

I was thinking can i run 3 300w in the grow tent i have now can i fill the tent more out if i do?
Would it be worth to get the number 3 for the second grow? :)

It would be worth it to fit as many as you could fit... granted you can keep heat in check. I just got my QB120 up and running a little 60W light lol and im definitely impressed its newer tech not as old as blurple style im excited to see how it works as a supplement.

It would be worth it to fit as many as you could fit... granted you can keep heat in check. I just got my QB120 up and running a little 60W light lol and im definitely impressed its newer tech not as old as blurple style im excited to see how it works as a supplement.
Mhm okay sounds pretty nice :ganjamon:

Small update :)

I will soon buy a scope so i can see how the amber looks like. :ganjamon:
The other 2 clones died but i will try again with one more. :)
A nice smell from the Super lemon haze really wanna try it now. :rollit:

IMG_518515.JPG
IMG_518710.JPG
IMG_518812.JPG
IMG_519010.JPG
IMG_519110.JPG
IMG_51957.JPG
IMG_519710.JPG

I would definitely recommend tying down that special queen though before shes fully back upright... just put some holes in the rim of the bucket and tie all the branches down with string or yarn or twin and make sure to tie the main branch too... or at least thats what I would recommend atleast to lower it a few inches to ensure she gets light distributed evenly across her

Id also recommend setting the auto ontop of some books or a pot or something so its a bit closer to the light honestly it could benefit being around 10-12" away.

You may also benefit from drilling some holes in the side of that humidity dome just for safe measure imo. But again these are all opinions just do what you feel as if you should do brotha.

I would definitely recommend tying down that special queen though before shes fully back upright... just put some holes in the rim of the bucket and tie all the branches down with string or yarn or twin and make sure to toe the main branch too... or at least thats what I would recommend to ensure she gets light distributed evenly across her

You may also benefit from drilling dome holes in the side of that humidity dome just for safe measure imo. But again these are all opinions just do what you feel as if you should do brotha.

A lot of good info thanks Ledguy!
Yeah i will begin to tie the Speciel queen down tomorrow. :)
there is some air holes in the bottom of the bottle so it gets some air i will set it under the speciel queen now. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom