First Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze - Special Queen - Indoor

A lot of good info thanks Ledguy!
Yeah i will begin to tie the Speciel queen down tomorrow. :)
there is some air holes in the bottom of the bottle so it gets some air i will set it under the speciel queen now. :ganjamon:

. I edited it some and typed in a few extra things and again im not trying to tell you how to grow im just letting you know what I would personally do just to give you ideas and you can pick and choose if you want to adopt some of them.

. I edited it some and typed in a few extra things and again im not trying to tell you how to grow im just letting you know what I would personally do just to give you ideas and you can pick and choose if you want to adopt some of them.

Yeah i found out that there really is a lot of ways to do the things. :laughtwo:

It have been a while guys time for a update! :)

The Super Lemon Haze is going steady and slow still dont have any idea on when she is ready. :popcorn:
The Speciel Queen is going crazy with the nugs she is looking like a real nug queen now haha.
The only thing i have seen so far is 2-3 leaves that looked a little bleached and felt a little dry on Queen. :ganjamon:
Where should i keep the humidity? it is on 48% now

7B40500D-955F-4AC8-A943-CB7D1830FC6F.jpeg
B0B76E1A-D266-40DE-A544-D655DF837E43.jpeg
17DACBE2-1071-4976-9FCE-2003A4C9B1DE.jpeg
1E094B70-DD8E-4AE1-9D60-779475E0A623.jpeg
5873C7A2-4489-40E3-980C-CE02BD06AC29.jpeg
8B033E58-EC3F-414A-9D6B-A4E5F7CF9427.jpeg
EEC7549C-78DA-41A5-80A7-DCE1348BE88B.jpeg
7029687E-A2C4-4200-9ED7-7715AC5A21F8.jpeg

Just a tall are lanky thing she is

Eh in the end he did a good job and thankfully he didnt toss her he will get some bomb smoke off of her (love me some SQ).... it doesnt matter how tall she as long as he creates a canopy which he did. (a decent one at that...) He should of chopped those few lower branches at the start of flower but oh well.. he will learn from this and next grow im sure he wont let them get as tall and will start training them before its to late.

Lanky aside she honestly looks happy as can be... definitely want your leaves praying versus drooping thats for sure and the leaves themselves all have nice color by the looks of it.. maybe consider a light defolation like a few here or there every week just to open up some budsites heavily shadowed... also try tucking fan leaves that are shadowing buds thats always a great alternative. You have more than enough leaves and that is one dense canopy lol... but either way just do what you feel comfortable doing thats just my recommendation and what I do with my SQ.

Eh in the end he did a good job and thankfully he didnt toss her he will get some bomb smoke off of her (love me some SQ).... it doesnt matter how tall she as long as he creates a canopy which he did. (a decent one at that...) He should of chopped those few lower branches at the start of flower but oh well.. he will learn from this and next grow im sure he wont let them get as tall and will start training them before its to late.
Yeah many thanks Ledguy for talking me from taking her down i am so pleased with what i am seeing now. :yahoo:
The Queen is a real adapter i like that a lot. :)
And i will take all that i have learned and put in the next grow hope it is going to be a blast. :ganjamon:

Lanky aside she honestly looks happy as can be... definitely want your leaves praying versus drooping thats for sure and the leaves themselves all have nice color by the looks of it.. maybe consider a light defolation like a few here or there every week just to open up some budsites heavily shadowed... also try tucking fan leaves that are shadowing buds thats always a great alternative. You have more than enough leaves and that is one dense canopy lol... but either way just do what you feel comfortable doing thats just my recommendation and what I do with my SQ.

I will try and see if that there are any leaves covering the buds when i come home. :)
Really glad to have you on board your recommendations is great. :Namaste:

So today i noticed a little bit of miss coloring on the end of the leaves on the Super lemon haze is this normal? :hmmmm:
Think the SLH is done soon :passitleft:

23D49EB4-9FF8-4281-961E-AD4C4177E269.jpeg
7C1D08A1-4A20-48CC-B381-1BD9F0D3A41B.jpeg
6280A8D6-2497-4974-8812-07FFAC72716D.jpeg
BA37696F-05ED-4115-A345-0F1DB6D33A29.jpeg
4AC57E76-D3E0-4AEE-AA42-19950AB569F6.jpeg

Looks like minor nute burn.. wouldnt worry about it... towards mid flower I tend to push as much nutes into my plants as I can and burnt tips are common

The last plant does look around ready... She probably wont fatten up much more due to the 12/12 but she's frosty as hell thats for sure... maybe give her a flush or heavy watering with ph'd water and let her go another week and let her dry out real nice...

Back
Top Bottom