First Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze - Special Queen - Indoor

Now do the Speciel Queen have more space and a additional led.
She is really looking strong. :ganjamon:

DB442905-62CB-4B02-A8CC-0E6694781673.jpeg
1B81CDC4-96D7-42A2-B04A-7793847F9C42.jpeg
4CFAC720-176B-4B04-8808-A3CF1989A731.jpeg
345FF813-DFFF-41E3-9B34-1C058F338307.jpeg
01BC46B6-07E9-4B4C-B72F-70DA61E1DCCD.jpeg

I am drying in my closet the temp is 71f and the humi 55%.

That is an absolutely perfect environment for drying.. Id recommend picking up some boveda humidity packs for curing though as 62% in the jar while curing is spot on and the packs ensures it stays there it makes curing a breeze. Boveda 62% 2 Way Humidity Control Medium 8g Gram - 12 pack

Lots of smoke shops also carry them just be sure to get the right humidity %.

Highly highly highly recommend its so cheap but is beneficial for a quality cure.

Now do the Speciel Queen have more space and a additional led.
She is really looking strong. :ganjamon:

DB442905-62CB-4B02-A8CC-0E6694781673.jpeg
1B81CDC4-96D7-42A2-B04A-7793847F9C42.jpeg
4CFAC720-176B-4B04-8808-A3CF1989A731.jpeg
345FF813-DFFF-41E3-9B34-1C058F338307.jpeg
01BC46B6-07E9-4B4C-B72F-70DA61E1DCCD.jpeg

She's going to be badass.. Id highly recommend trying to move the lights closer together or angle them so they both directly shine on the plant.. LED's typically have a terrible spread especially older styles so they need to be directly over the plant for the best results. It would be highly worth it to find a way to angle the lights if you can.

She's gonna be an amazing plant how much longer you plan on letting her go? Looks like another 10-14 days would probably be great in my opinion.

That is an absolutely perfect environment for drying.. Id recommend picking up some boveda humidity packs for curing though as 62% in the jar while curing is spot on and the packs ensures it stays there it makes curing a breeze. Boveda 62% 2 Way Humidity Control Medium 8g Gram - 12 pack | eBay

Lots of smoke shops also carry them just be sure to get the right humidity %.

Highly highly highly recommend its so cheap but is beneficial for a quality cure.

Okay nice.
i will be curing a little amount of the Super Lemon Haze so i can try it with the Speciel Queen when it is ready. :)

She's going to be badass.. Id highly recommend trying to move the lights closer together or angle them so they both directly shine on the plant.. LED's typically have a terrible spread especially older styles so they need to be directly over the plant for the best results. It would be highly worth it to find a way to angle the lights if you can.

She's gonna be an amazing plant how much longer you plan on letting her go? Looks like another 10-14 days would probably be great in my opinion.

Very good to hear.
i will try to adjust the led a bit tomorrow. :)
I think i will let her go for about 13-14 days more now when i have the harvest from the Super Lemon Haze. :tokin:

Okay nice.
i will be curing a little amount of the Super Lemon Haze so i can try it with the Speciel Queen when it is ready. :)

You don't plan on curing most of it? (Curious) o_O lol its smokeable right after being dry but the smoke quality is day and night if you cure it for a couple weeks first. I smoked most of my first grow without curing and regretted it and learned from it. Idk it'll still get you high though I'd just try to cure as much as possible. If you do plan on smoking right after drying be sure to let them get totally dry... even when the outsides of the buds start to feel dry they aren't dry the insides are still moist as can be so dont jar to early is the biggest thing I can say.

You don't plan on curing most of it? (Curious) o_O lol its smokeable right after being dry but the smoke quality is day and night if you cure it for a couple weeks first. I smoked most of my first grow without curing and regretted it and learned from it. Idk it'll still get you high though I'd just try to cure as much as possible.

Mhm just want some smoke for the holiday haha. :)
I will try and set a side a good amount for curing. :rollit:

Mhm just want some smoke for the holiday haha. .
I will try and set a side a good amount for curing. :rollit:

Yeah sounds good. I did edit my post some about the drying. Be sure to not jar it to early. I made that mistake my first grow its no big deal and just requires leaving the jars open for a while or laying them on a paper towel for a couple hours or so. but even if the outside of the buds starts to fill dry I promise the insides are still soaked and if you jar them to early the insides will just rehydrate the entire buds and they'll be wet again and can develop mold if not careful so it's best to make sure the stems are snapping and they've had time to dry on the insides some too. Then the first week or two you need to burp the jars once or twice a day for 20-30 minutes at a time.

Nothing like fresh meds for the Holidays.

Nothing like fresh meds period lol... I hands down prefer the stuff I grow myself to anything else... something about freshly ground up bud that you grow for yourself. when I grind up my SQ and get that extremely sweet/slightly skunky aroma all is well in the world lol..

Yeah sounds good. I did edit my post some about the drying. Be sure to not jar it to early. I made that mistake my first grow its no big deal and just requires leaving the jars open for a while or laying them on a paper towel for a couple hours or so. but even if the outside of the buds starts to fill dry I promise the insides are still soaked and if you jar them to early the insides will just rehydrate the entire buds and they'll be wet again and can develop mold if not careful so it's best to make sure the stems are snapping and they've had time to dry on the insides some too. Then the first week or two you need to burp the jars once or twice a day for 20-30 minutes at a time.
Okay really dont want that mold. :)
I am thinking about giving it 5-6 days of drying.

Back
Top Bottom