First Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze - Special Queen - Indoor

Probably a phosphorus deficiency... Try to snap a pic with the flash on so we can see the natural colors. But again idk I'd imagine it's the start of a phosphorous deficiencies but you are so close to harvest I wouldn't sweat it either way. She is looking great . definitely not much longer

Yeah i really dont mind to smoke the leaves too haha
but i think i will trim the buds on the Special Queen better so i can get some nice looking nugs. :ganjamon:

Yeah just clip all of those fan leaves off though... Hell you are pretty much ready to chop so if you wanted you could just start plucking fan leaves off every day up until harvest so come chop time most if not all of the fan leaves have been removed... Makes it so much easier on you imo lol. Definitely impressed with that plant you did a good job with her. She's going to be great just don't rush the dry/cure... once she starts to feel dry on the outside dont jar right away go ahead and give her another day or two or else she will rehydrate as soon as you jar. Hell while you cure the bulk you could just set yourself out a portion of it to dry for a few extra days so it can be smoked right away while the rest cures.

Probably a phosphorus deficiency... Try to snap a pic with the flash on so we can see the natural colors. But again idk I'd imagine it's the start of a phosphorous deficiencies but you are so close to harvest I wouldn't sweat it either way. She is looking great . definitely not much longer

Oh okay i will take a pic with my phone when the lights turn off. :)
So excited the buds on this girl looks amazing. :yahoo:

Yeah just clip all of those fan leaves off though... Hell you are pretty much ready to chop so if you wanted you could just start plucking fan leaves off every day up until harvest so come chop time most if not all of the fan leaves have been removed... Makes it so much easier on you imo lol. Definitely impressed with that plant you did a good job with her. She's going to be great just don't rush the dry/cure... once she starts to feel dry on the outside dont jar right away go ahead and give her another day or two or else she will rehydrate as soon as you jar. Hell while you cure the bulk you could just set yourself out a portion of it to dry for a few extra days so it can be smoked right away while the rest cures.
Many thanks ledguy so glad i did not cut this beauty down.
I will cut some of the fan leaves off today then. :)
I see some of the leaves a turning a bit yellow here and there.
i think that the Super Lemon Haze buds are done drying. :)

Pics where the led is off with flashlight.
A382CB03-8C9B-468D-82C1-BE8A43596B4E.jpeg
CF8B4EF6-9E42-404D-B690-1B45279258D3.jpeg

Pics where the led is off with flashlight.
A382CB03-8C9B-468D-82C1-BE8A43596B4E.jpeg
CF8B4EF6-9E42-404D-B690-1B45279258D3.jpeg

You still have tons of green healthy leaves to carry her along for a while if needed plus you are ready to chop so you are fine. She looks great definitely nice and mature should taste/smell great. Curious to see how much you yield off of her.

You still have tons of green healthy leaves to carry her along for a while if needed plus you are ready to chop so you are fine. She looks great definitely nice and mature should taste/smell great. Curious to see how much you yield off of her.

Nice glad to hear that. :)
She looks like a beast so excited to cut her down haha. :)
B50DF42B-93DF-472B-8DCB-D9D2EA8B79EB.jpeg

Nice glad to hear that. .
She looks like a beast so excited to cut her down haha. .
B50DF42B-93DF-472B-8DCB-D9D2EA8B79EB.jpeg

Definitely! The only thing I can recommend is to definitely start training pretty early on in veg so you keep everything short. I can get some very nice yields out of my 4x2x4 by creating an even canopy... My last 18" tall plant yielded 128 grams dried and cured. So maybe next time just work on building a canopy at maybe 3-3.5 foot tall since you have a decent bit of upwards room.

Definitely! The only thing I can recommend is to definitely start training pretty early on in veg so you keep everything short. I can get some very nice yields out of my 4x2x4 by creating an even canopy... My last 18" tall plant yielded 128 grams dried and cured. So maybe next time just work on building a canopy at maybe 3-3.5 foot tall since you have a decent bit of upwards room.

Yeah i will begning the training early in veg on my next grow. :)
That was really a big thing i missed on this first one.

Harvest looks very good on the Special Queen. :ganjamon:
I have done a little bit more trimming on the Speical Queen buds then i did on the Super Lemon Haze. :rollit:
32A9BBDC-E057-47B7-B255-9C78C31399BA.jpeg
E3F622F6-43D6-4EC6-B40B-1E80FC4263C0.jpeg

So this is the end on my first grow with a nice result.
Wanna give a big thanks to all the support and hope to see you all in the next one. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom