First Grow Journal - Super Lemon Haze - Special Queen - Indoor

Is the white hairs on the bud sign of heat stress?
1008612C-EAA9-42C9-B7B1-FB7BCE67EC32.jpeg

The little white hairs are suppose to be there. They are pistils for pollen to attach to for pollination.
They will turn brown as the buts (flowers) mature.

Okay nice.
i will not rush want some frosty nugs on her. :yummy:

Yeah she should still be able to benefit from going longer and you have that other plant to hold you over smoke wise anyhow lol. I'd recommend waiting until most of her hairs are orange which shouldn't take to much longer.

Most of my special queens had almost all red Haida by day 55 of flip... my
Last one didn't though even at day 65 when I ended up having to chop she still had tons of white hairs... only difference was I had her on 13/11 lol hoping my next set of clones are 55 day'ers as well... just gonna stick with the 12/12

Yeah she should still be able to benefit from going longer and you have that other plant to hold you over smoke wise anyhow lol. I'd recommend waiting until most of her hairs are orange which shouldn't take to much longer.

Most of my special queens had almost all red Haida by day 55 of flip... my
Last one didn't though even at day 65 when I ended up having to chop she still had tons of white hairs... only difference was I had her on 13/11 lol hoping my next set of clones are 55 day'ers as well... just gonna stick with the 12/12

Hope i can hold me to the smoke i have now haha.
How was the smoke on the one you gave 65 days? :smokin:

Relocated the drying to another room the smell was a bit strong lol.
Still the temp and humi looks good in the new room.
02333C96-1D6B-403C-8144-D959C10705BE.jpeg
C824C121-263B-4221-B062-4415BA2DC349.jpeg
8A779603-D34B-407B-A6B6-110AF01D4983.jpeg

Relocated the drying to another room the smell was a bit strong lol.
Still the temp and humi looks good in the new room.
02333C96-1D6B-403C-8144-D959C10705BE.jpeg
C824C121-263B-4221-B062-4415BA2DC349.jpeg
8A779603-D34B-407B-A6B6-110AF01D4983.jpeg

That's definitely frosty... you leaving the sugar leaves on? I know many people do and I'm pretty lazy myself so I leave some on. For the most part I clip the fan leaves than just run the clippers alongside the buds to trim everything sticking out as I'm to lazy to just thoroughly trim it lol. I may actually take my time this grow because I may have enough trim to actually do something with. But with single plants you just get so little I normally just smoke the trim as is anyway lol.

That's definitely frosty... you leaving the sugar leaves on? I know many people do and I'm pretty lazy myself so I leave some on. For the most part I clip the fan leaves than just run the clippers alongside the buds to trim everything sticking out as I'm to lazy to just thoroughly trim it lol. I may actually take my time this grow because I may have enough trim to actually do something with. But with single plants you just get so little I normally just smoke the trim as is anyway lol.

Yeah it looked to me that there where alot of crystals on alot of the leaves so i keept all the leaves that had crystals on. :tokin:

Yeah it looked to me that there where alot of crystals on alot of the leaves so i keept all the leaves that had crystals on. :tokin:

Yep minds well... I know some people are picky but it's personally smoke screw it lol. Hell the leaves really just protect the trichomes that are on the buds.

Yep minds well... I know some people are picky but it's personally smoke screw it lol. Hell the leaves really just protect the trichomes that are on the buds.

Yeah i really dont mind to smoke the leaves too haha
but i think i will trim the buds on the Special Queen better so i can get some nice looking nugs. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom