First Grow - Outdoor Natural - Hybrid - White Widow - Ultimate Purps

Yesterday was the first time I have started to harvest/cure plants, as stated above I was concerned with the start of bud rot, nothing showing in the morning then that afternoon I saw the out break, I harvested the plant and now I can not realize how much work is involved in trimming and curing, I think I did it correct, the pictures are with my lights on so the cure will be in the dark and with good ventilation
image17879.jpeg
image17878.jpeg

Well the Journal may be completed sooner then I hoped for, the weather here is turning to cold temps, 55 daytime with a lot of rain, low 40 high thirties , and on Thursday the call is for temp to climb back up again, I predict a lot of bud rot as soon as the temps go up , then there is another week and a half of rain,mlookimg at the the position of a bird in the hand ,and seeing how the curing is going from last week , I'm going to take the remaining plants, the BC Cheese looks finished , and the widow \ Purp. Is such a high plans that it could make the difference of a solid years supply or three months short, with my brothers income status I think it's best served to harvest tomorrow. There was about five gallons of sweet leaf and bud off one addition plant so butter supple is started

Well after following Major Pita journal and keeping a close watch , I'm going to extend the time , hoping for another nine to ten days but need to watch on a day by day for signs of problems, being a first time grower it's common to jump the harvest gun from what I read, I thought the past days of storms and rain would be a major issue but it seems to have be ok, I've been shaking off the moisture in the morning, boy howdy do my arms get sticky....

Well after following Major Pita journal and keeping a close watch , I'm going to extend the time , hoping for another nine to ten days but need to watch on a day by day for signs of problems, being a first time grower it's common to jump the harvest gun from what I read, I thought the past days of storms and rain would be a major issue but it seems to have be ok, I've been shaking off the moisture in the morning, boy howdy do my arms get sticky....

Keep an eye out and you will be just fine! :love: :Namaste:

Harvest had to be completed this weekend, due to the weather the bud rot started , mostly in the monster purp. widow , lost around 25-30% but all in all I think it was successful , as I don't smoke I can't give,that report, I'll ask for feedback after I donate.
image18230.jpeg
image17879.jpeg
image17878.jpeg

image18233.jpeg
image18230.jpeg

Please feel free to move to completed journals in a few day, I want to thank my new friends who supported and stop by, Sophiegundog out..

Journal is completed, please move to completed journals, thanks again for all you stopped by

Use the report button- the triangle with exclamation mark.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Soph! My man! Sorry i wasnt able to finish out last years grow with you, ended up getting my tablet stolen &had no way to update :( i had a bit of a run in with rot towards the end of the season as well.. Just kept a watchful eye &cut out any offending bits &all mine seemed to respond well. I have many friends who were not so lucky &lost 90 to 100% of their harvest to it, seems like your premonition from first week of october was spot on :) anyways i am happy to be back, curious if you have anything going this year? Keep me posted.

Glad to hear all is well in your world, I think I'll start a new journal.just planted today, I termed and vegged from mid Feb, all are Oregon OG (Ghost OG). Again I'll donate, I guess the BC cheese from last year is a real couch lock medical. Here wishing you the best.

Sophiegundog

Oh man! Looks like i picked the right day to get ahold of you, i thought my ears were ringing! I was going to transplant outdoors yesterday as well but then i looked at the weather &we are getting lightning &thunderstorms tonight &tomorrow so id throw a little something over the top of them just in case. Full moon is on the 11th which was my next choice, but we are supposed to get three solid days of hard rain after that. So i may not end up going outdoors until the 15th of may. You are still in my area, right? I have some seeds i bred last year that have been indoors like yours since feb.. F4 platinum girl scout cookies & a cross done with an F3 Blue Dream & F3 Cherry Pie O.G. I am pretty excited about this year. I also got my OLCC marijuana licensing so i can start up Wreck Creations legitimately!! Give sophie some loves for me, &tell her shes a good dog.

Oh &by the way.. That strain you happen to be growing.. An oregon ghost o.g.?! I may need you to donate a little of that my way because, ahem... Ghost o.g. is one of my closest friends. &i can only think of the wonders that will effect it in our perfectly located backyard.. Assuming you're still in town. Anyways hit me back i need to get pumped up to start a new journal!

Back
Top Bottom