First Grow. Phototron box.

i need 2 get a camera so i can post mine ther so pertty just startd 2 flower yesterday ive got 10 4 week old babbys and there so bushy its so dence

Awww! They are cute. Your on the road now! ;-)

yes theyre very cute. hmm 2 more have sprouted now also. one left to pop up.

do u plan 2 have all 6 grow at once

no i dont i plan on keep one or two. and probably LSTing them.

i need 2 get a camera so i can post mine ther so pertty just startd 2 flower yesterday ive got 10 4 week old babbys and there so bushy its so dence

yeah i need a camera all i have is my phone and it sucks. but my girls phone took the ones of the seedlings, and clearly it works very well!!:roorrip:

you would get more out of it if u just grow 1 but u can pick the best 1 out of them
but watch out its hard to cute a heathly female down trust me im dealing with that right now! not enough room!

ok so heres day 2. its been pretty warm in my closet so ive been using a PC fan sucking air out, and i have another slide propped up with a fan going until i mount a fan above. seems to be working good. this temp is a little warmer because we were in the box taking pics.. but anyways heres so pics of my babies so far.

0610092228b.jpg

0610092228a.jpg

0610092228.jpg

0610092227a.jpg

0610092227.jpg

0610092226.jpg

0610092225a.jpg

0610092225.jpg

0610092224.jpg

i think they look good for only 2 days of being in the soil. I cant wait.:roorrip:

With your soil directly in the box just be careful not to overwater.I would not water again until you can go 2to3 inches deep into the soil and it's dry.Or get a moisture meter. ;)

With your soil directly in the box just be careful not to overwater.I would not water again until you can go 2to3 inches deep into the soil and it's dry.Or get a moisture meter. ;)

yes thanks ive been keeping as close of an eye as i can, so far.. its only day 3. ill will most likely invest in a moisture meter. how did you watch yours??
:roorrip:

mine r doin great im tryin the low stresss training inside 4 the first time

sounds good, im gonna have to check that out.. shouldnt yoou have started that a while ago though. while they were small and vegging?? +reps

Cute little babbies.:smokin:
This looks good so I think I'll tag along.:popcorn:

Pan4

thanks pan4. glad to heat that youll be checking my grow out. i cant wait for about 3 or 4 more weeks.. =):roorrip:

Just remember that if/when you decide to drill drainage holes that there is a ballast under there.

Just remember that if/when you decide to drill drainage holes that there is a ballast under there.

yeah.. Ive been considering drilling a hole and running like fishtank tubing away from the bottom and ballast.

yes thanks ive been keeping as close of an eye as i can, so far.. its only day 3. ill will most likely invest in a moisture meter. how did you watch yours??
:roorrip:

I've retired my tron but will use it again in the future for a momma. I always used my finger to test. 2 to 2 1/2 knuckles deep,then I would water with 2 1/2 quarts.That's all I ever used. ;)

I've retired my tron but will use it again in the future for a momma. I always used my finger to test. 2 to 2 1/2 knuckles deep,then I would water with 2 1/2 quarts.That's all I ever used. ;)

yeah thats exactly what ive been doing, but i havent put that much water at once. did you have drainage?:roorrip:

yeah thats exactly what ive been doing, but i havent put that much water at once. did you have drainage?:roorrip:

Nope,none whatsoever.They would use that water in 3 days after they were about 12 inches tall. ;)

Nope,none whatsoever.They would use that water in 3 days after they were about 12 inches tall. ;)

well thats whats up. great info +rep.

thanks again for all the help. i hope you continue to watch, since your:roorrip:e a tron vet.

WeedyMcWeedWeed it good that you have Minus around to help you with the grow. Your doing good.;)

Pan4

yeahi know, but all you guys and girls, have been a lot of help. THANK YOU ALL.

well today is day 5 they're getting big.. ill take some pics soon, probably today or tomorrow. i cant wait, the sad thing is, I'm probably only gonna keep one, so I'm gonna have to cut 4 others out, hopefully some will be male so its as big of a loss. oh well, we will see what happens.

pan4 you know what you're doing as well, mr nug and plant of the month. haha. i enjoy that anyone has taken interest in my project. keep giving me info and ideas. i plan on turning my closet i have my tron in, into two separate sides, seeings as how it has two doors, but its completely open. so i was thinking about splitting it like 65/35. flower/veg. this tron is sweet, but i knew from the start its gonna be a challenge to get a decent yield out of it. i wanna keep one and LST the shit out of it and see what i can get.

i bought MG plant food for nutes, before i read harry reds thread about different nutes at home depot that are good to use. but i bought granulated MG plant food 24-8-16. than reading harrys post i should have looked for liqud plant food 12-4-8 instead. but either way i found a hydro store thats close,and they carry all FF products, so I'm thinking i might just invest in some FFGB and FFBB. or something else similar. well see. its only like 15min from my work, so i guess ill stop by this week. my babies are only 5days since seed. so i got a little bit before i need it. Ive decided though next time i grow, i will probably get FFOF and i will be starting them seperatly and i will just end up growing in a pot in the tron, im definitely worried about eventually over watering, or even my buddy who grew inside didnt have draingage, and created toxic soil by over nuteing his plants and having no drainage to flush. so idk, im just gonna take it slow. and see what happens.

and please at anytime fell free to say something if something i do or say doesn't sound right, you guys are the veteran growers. any and all help is appreciated. including constructive criticism. :roorrip:

ok and without further ado, todays day 6 figured id put some new pics up for you guys. and yes they do have a little bit of stretch so i lowered my light from about 2" above to 1" above the plants to try and help not stretch anymore. my buddy said to put chicken wire around the bulbs so that will definitely be something coming soon.

well either way heres some pics.
0614091605b.jpg

0614091603b.jpg

0614091603a.jpg

0614091603.jpg

0614091602b.jpg

0614091602a.jpg

0614091602a.jpg

0614091602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom