First Grow Scotland

Paddybhoy

420 Member
Hi everyone,

This is my first grow in Scotland and I'm using some autoflowers. Not as much buds as I should as I've made some mistakes along the way. Some of the big fan leaves have yellowed and I've trimmed them as I'm not at 11 weeks. I think they should be ready soon. I can't tell when they're ready as I read different info on the trichomes needing to be mostly amber. There's no amber ones yet but they are cloudy. Do any of you guys have an idea they're nearly ready?
PXL_20220722_194645145.MP.jpg

Hi everyone,

This is my first grow in Scotland and I'm using some autoflowers. Not as much buds as I should as I've made some mistakes along the way. Some of the big fan leaves have yellowed and I've trimmed them as I'm not at 11 weeks. I think they should be ready soon. I can't tell when they're ready as I read different info on the trichomes needing to be mostly amber. There's no amber ones yet but they are cloudy. Do any of you guys have an idea they're nearly ready?
PXL_20220722_194645145.MP.jpg
Beautiful lady my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:

If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Hey Paddy and welcome to the forum!

What strains are you growing? Can we see a closer photo of the bud? Are you using a microscope to view the trichomes?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom