First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

Thanks for the tips friend! Does anyone know what causes the 'woody atem' appearance?
idk what you mean by appearance but as a limb gets older it gets woody and strong to support everything above it

Welp. This girl hates even the early morning direct sunlight at this point. Was only about a half hour before it started wilting hard. Put it in the shade and it's looking better...

Gave a partial watering this morning, just enough to make the lateral roots happy, but not enough to add to the overall water table. I hear OG is a light drinker and loves nitrogen so I'm going to look into a good N source.

The pictures probably look the same but they are way different lol

Attachments

• 20200729_182440.jpg
    20200729_182440.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20200729_100940.jpg
    20200729_100940.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Welp. This girl hates even the early morning direct sunlight at this point. Was only about a half hour before it started wilting hard. Put it in the shade and it's looking better...

Gave a partial watering this morning, just enough to make the lateral roots happy, but not enough to add to the overall water table. I hear OG is a light drinker and loves nitrogen so I'm going to look into a good N source.

The pictures probably look the same but they are way different lol

Hey Abstrakt!

Do you know if the clone was grown indoors? If so, it will just need a bit of gradual conditioning to the sun. I would leave it out in direct sun for a bit longer each day, and in the shade otherwise.

The surface watering sounds good! If I've just transplanted and the plant is taking more than 4 or 5 days to dry out the soil, I'll do a little surface water on that day (4 or 5).

Hey Abstrakt!

Do you know if the clone was grown indoors? If so, it will just need a bit of gradual conditioning to the sun. I would leave it out in direct sun for a bit longer each day, and in the shade otherwise.

The surface watering sounds good! If I've just transplanted and the plant is taking more than 4 or 5 days to dry out the soil, I'll do a little surface water on that day (4 or 5).

Yessir. Picked this clone up from a local dispensary. I've read up on hardening and how you're supposed to gradually increase it an hour or so each day, but every time it looks like it's about to die after a half hour or so...Granted the temps here are in the 70-80 range by mid-morning. Even in dappled shade, I could tell she resited every bit of it...I believe this is due to thinner leaves + more lumens, etc?

Yessir. Picked this clone up from a local dispensary. I've read up on hardening and how you're supposed to gradually increase it an hour or so each day, but every time it looks like it's about to die after a half hour or so...Granted the temps here are in the 70-80 range by mid-morning. Even in dappled shade, I could tell she resited every bit of it...

All good! Keep paying attention to the plant and be as gentle as you need to be. It will still be getting plenty of ambient light, and it's still small, so no need to rush the process!

All good! Keep paying attention to the plant and be as gentle as you need to be. It will still be getting plenty of ambient light, and it's still small, so no need to rush the process!

Thanks! You have been one of my main inspirations to continue this journey so I'm really grateful for that man. Your attention to the smallest details makes me realize how much really goes into all of this. I understand that there isn't a whole lot of time to veg at this point, but I'm going to try and build the root system as much as possible for flower.

Thanks! You have been one of my main inspirations to continue this journey so I'm really grateful for that man. Your attention to the smallest details makes me realize how much really goes into all of this. I understand that there isn't a whole lot of time to veg at this point, but I'm going to try and build the root system as much as possible for flower.

That's very kind of you! Thank you! I love learning and I've had such a blast this whole time.

:Namaste:

Oh yeah I keep forgetting that the growing season for the northern hemisphere is getting on a bit - how much longer do you think you have for veg?

Yes - I definitely believe that focusing on the root system is more important that focusing on the visible plant. Even if the plant doesn't end up being very big before flip, a good root system will mean good buds.

Clone update. Doing well, getting taller. She's really enjoying the sun this morning, which is strange because even 30 minutes the past few days has caused instant wilting. Which makes me think the roots are starting to establish themselves.

Pics after watering this morning.

Attachments

• 20200801_084643.jpg
    20200801_084643.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 20200801_084614.jpg
    20200801_084614.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
If that is what it does to a plant it can stay out of my ear lol but our sponsor SNS has a product here that they have under earwigs in their bug chart. The product is made from peppermint extracts and is all natural

1597604780136.png

Back
Top Bottom