First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

Well all of those hidden ones are what the spray is for, this is what they say about it "PC kills the larvae and eggs and stops the life cycle by coating the eggs with an oily shield that blocks respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out. ". They also recommend using it for Aphids, Ants, Earwigs, Thrips, Spider Mites, Eggs, Larvae & more

1597607541665.png

Hey fellers, have a couple questions if anyone could help clear this up for me...

Can't stop this clone from wilting in direct sun after 2-3 hours. I've tried gradually increasing it but she hates it. I want it in full sun to help the buds. How important is this? I've read that the buds willbe airy and wispy if I keep it in the shade too long. At this point I'm just letting it wilt, hoping for full recovery with the evening temps. Scared it will hermie from these high temps/direct sun?

Flowering nutes are a bit confusing to me as a noob. Any good bloom lines to look into? Thinking NFTG or Neptune's Harvest. She's starting to flower.

Been really dilligent on not overwatering..she's asking for it around 4-5 days right now. I've only given it Recharge microbes at this point, every other water.

About to put her in a mini greenhouse this week for legality purposes. . Any essential items for that transition? Thanks yo

Attachments

• 20200817_134321.jpg
    20200817_134321.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • 20200817_134310.jpg
    20200817_134310.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 25
Thanks for peeping guys. Seems like the perfect size. Took forever to find this specific model. For 40 bones, it seems like a great tent. Just hoping I hunkered it down enough. Staked it into the ground on the back and added heavy stones on the sides to hold down the flaps. We get some pretty heavy wind here occasionally.

Question: Should I keep the screen door open or shut at night?

I've been forcing her to take the sun all day this week, and it seems to be adapting much faster vs rotating direct/indirect sun and babying it through the day.

At least during the day you are around to get rid of something in there even a neighborhood animal seeking shelter :rofl: When you are asleep there is nobody around and they think they run the outdoors. For this reason because you can close it maybe it might be a good idea.

syenite has already mentioned what I was thinking. You called it a "screen door" can you leave the tent so all air goes in but there is a bug screen over all doors? any way to remove the plants sweat from the tent

syenite has already mentioned what I was thinking. You called it a "screen door" can you leave the tent so all air goes in but there is a bug screen over all doors? any way to remove the plants sweat from the tent

It is similar to a screen door, so it lets air in, but the bugs can't get in. Although there is only door on the front side. Nothing on the back.

@syenite Actually ordered a humidity/temp monitor today. So I'm not sure on the levels yet. It's really dry air here overall.

I would leave the screen closed to keep stuff out and the humidity monitor you ordered will it tell you the 24 hour max and min values? any way to see the overnight max/min. might be good in dry air but the plants give off moisture

I would leave the screen closed to keep stuff out and the humidity monitor you ordered will it tell you the 24 hour max and min values? any way to see the overnight max/min. might be good in dry air but the plants give off moisture

Just double checked. It does give daily min/max values. Have a feeling it is going to get extremely hot during the day.

Beautiful just look at those values as well as current and you will know if you need to do anything, in heavy flower you may want a fan in there as the plant could sweat heavy and with only one way for air in/out the air may not circulate in the tent. You are set tho

Beautiful just look at those values as well as current and you will know if you need to do anything, in heavy flower you may want a fan in there as the plant could sweat heavy and with only one way for air in/out the air may not circulate in the tent. You are set tho

Perfect. Will most likely order a fan sooner rather than later. This is invaluable advice man! Appreciate everyone's tips to help me have a successful grow.

Outdoor is legal here as long as it's in a greenhouse or similar enclosed area. The greenhouse makes it "indoor" per se. Also supposed to have locks on the doors. Thinking zip ties or a small bike cable to interlock the zipper doors at night mostly.

How much will one plant smell outdoors? One of my neighbors smokes weed all day every day but the other one is a bit more conservative from my observations...Not trying to disturb anyone's peace.

Back
Top Bottom