First Grow Strawberry Cough

jerrums

my very first grow one plant outdoors started in organic poting soil i forgot to take pics the first 40 days all times are my best guess as i didnt really keep track of when i did everything.these pics are from about 7 days after i topped it till current
7803.JPG
41353.JPG
31751.JPG
6974.JPG
last week my clay pot she was in broke and i had to do emergency transplant into the ground she didnt seem to even notice.
19236.JPG
18250.JPG
141001.JPG
ill take some more pics soon as she goes into full flower. some night shots wile she was sleeping
121037.JPG
111166.JPG
131014.JPG
10568.JPG

any help from some exp growers as the condition of plant and whatnot i think shes healthy i noticed a few leaves yellowing and falling off from bottom they were some of the bigger leaves on the plant but rest of them look fine.

well i did a little research about the bottom leaves yellowing far as i can tell its nit def,prob im having is she has started producing white hairs from my nodes,theres about 3 or 4 on each node and it being outdoor grow my daylight/night times are about to hit 12/12 in 15 days right now its 14 sun/10 dark should i pump her nit up this close to flower? only about 2 big fan leaves have yellowed on the bottom rest of plant is a really nice color green and leaves look healthy.

8682.JPG
15423.JPG

any tips at all would help doing all this on fly/researching threw tons of forums to find the info i need.

i feed her a half strength grow nutes today ill start her bloom nutes in 7 days she is super leafy should i be removing a few of these big fan leaves to allow sunlight to hit my bottom nodes?

the grow nutes have her doing very well her leaves got a darker green and are radiating! removed alot of the fan leaves and smaller branches shes thined out alot and sun can now get down to the bottom of plant ill post some pics tommorow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

grow is still alive just have not had much time to post here are current pics shes in full bloom and im feeding her foxfarm tigerbloom

well now that this grow is coming to end soon next project is setting up a indoor grow shed i can have 12 seedlings and 4 mature's so thinking of spliting shed into a veg/flower room so i can stop spending money at dispensery just need to get a list together and go get the stuff

plant starting to really get stinky now ill post some new pics in a week or so when her buds are all fat.started building the new 7x8 grow shed yesterday getting rdy for winter grow 2x Dr Krippling Kali's white shadow, x2 00 seeds northern light auto, x 2 Barny's farm Pineapple express auto,x2 berry bomb,and x1 cali haze.. gona do all in soil and inside new shed once i get it finished.

shed just about done,will start new thread just planted 1x cali Haze (bag seed from disp.) 1x Pineapple Purple shipwreck (bag seed from disp.) seeds i ordered should be here monday.

Harvest time!
ohno.JPG
DSC030617.JPG
DSC030625.JPG

had huge hailstorm and more on way so i pulled hole plant with roots from outside and set in a 5 gal with fresh water and flushed out roots then sitting in my bathroom for 24 hours in bucket of water with heat lamp fan and a vent fan trying to promote more crystal growth by giving her some hot air and clean fresh water so she uses up last of nutes.

i was flushing for 5 days before i had pulled her but with all the hail i was scared it would have destroyed her.Her leaves never yellowed much the ground she was in was pretty good the 24 hour in the bucket yellowed them up a bit more and the crystal growth was amazing for 24 hours ill post some new pics in a day or so she is drying out in my closet now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom