Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Yeah, looks like the hands are “grateful” in place of the “thanks” heart eyes emoji. I want the heart eyes back, I like to use that one when I see some buds that literally make my eyes turn into hearts! :love: :love: like SC!

Okie dokie, she's in from the elements. Dry enough to hang in the room with a fan running on low aimed away from her. I'll run a humidifier or dehumidifier to keep rh in line. I like to keep it at 60 or 65% for a while if I can then bring it down to 58 and jar it. Bucket it this time. Turkey bag burping and bucket storage.
can i borrow that brown book, second from the rt. bottom shelf?
spoke to u 10x, yesterday- no clue u were hangin. all i know is- i was in a grow journal, while the lovely G was doin gurl stuff... can't read, didn't see any pics n then, BAM! whips em out! dam ur well hung: 1, taaaa... well, it's "this many" months of hangin! beautiful! well done. fyi- the legend goes, "when they snap", but if u aren't boiling em down- there's a shiny object for that! 10-12%, is a day b4 snap & that's been a runnin pattern 4 mine.

boy, the day i have the problem of needing a special hanger... "but baby! the otter has one and his avatar looks just like hooch!"...

Hello, good day
She starts her 8th week today! Day 50 and 65 is the magic number her mom went. So two weeks give or take. This morning I saw what looks like a slowdown of pistols. One last Finishing AACT watering tonight then maybe some Mammoth P from the tester I have left, then it's all over.
Looking at the pic from last grow I can see this plant is no further along than the last as far as bud development. It's more frosty though. Two more weeks of plumping up to do.

Time to plan the funeral!
After the cut,wash, hang, cob, age, I'll have a smoke ceremony as i cut the bud off the stems. Not really but I am and will be thankful this plant was in my hands for our meds and pleasure!
The future for the tent space will be to hold a Northern Lights, a Blue Dream CBD, a Stankberry, and a Durban Thunderfuck(Stank). I can't wait to see these get going in the next weeks.
But now This baby needs to fatten up! Here she is.

To the end ,nice...

can i borrow that brown book, second from the rt. bottom shelf?
spoke to u 10x, yesterday- no clue u were hangin. all i know is- i was in a grow journal, while the lovely G was doin gurl stuff... can't read, didn't see any pics n then, BAM! whips em out! dam ur well hung: 1, taaaa... well, it's "this many" months of hangin! beautiful! well done. fyi- the legend goes, "when they snap", but if u aren't boiling em down- there's a shiny object for that! 10-12%, is a day b4 snap & that's been a runnin pattern 4 mine.
Hehe, that's an old Tom Sawer copy. Yea, about the snap thing. I haven't been able to really "get it". No one can define "snap" to me so I manage the rh of the room and keep them in it until they're close to the same. I seem to prefer 58% dry in the jar these daze so that's the target. 4 to 6 days usually for the hang in that environment.

I haven't been able to really "get it". No one can define "snap" to me

When you can snap a bud off the branch it's on. For me, this starts around the 3rd day. Some might define it as an actual branch, but them fuggars come in all shapes and sizes and all will dry out at different rates, but I notice them thin little stems that connect buds to branches are all in the same spectrum of thickness plant to plant.

When you can snap a bud off the branch it's on. For me, this starts around the 3rd day. Some might define it as an actual branch, but them fuggars come in all shapes and sizes and all will dry out at different rates, but I notice them thin little stems that connect buds to branches are all in the same spectrum of thickness plant to plant.
u gotta check out red fox's fugg & sug bit.
hey, sky... check out my morning wood!

Good one Sky.

she refuses to degrade. she's forcing my clipping hand. no choice. she's fogged, but i would've preferred pistal death, at least.

yep- that same white widow xtrm one. yep- wks. one of the permanently ph damaged girls. went from nothin impressive airbud to filling out, like a beast u stress over rotting, with (now...).

Back
Top Bottom